Why isn't you dick big Veeky Forums? women can't be pleasured by gains, but a big dick can properly pleasure them

why isn't you dick big Veeky Forums? women can't be pleasured by gains, but a big dick can properly pleasure them

Fuck you.
I have a big dick. It's hard living with it.
People look at you and think you're always hard.
You can't go too deep on a girl or you will hurt her, and even if you go, it's hard to have it completely inside her.
Anal? Forget it, unless you spend a shitton of time on preparation.
Deeptrhoats? Ahahah not a chance.

And for what? For the peek of a girl taking a first look at it and be mesmerized, and a bit terrified too?

tl;dr: big dicks are unwieldy.

C O P E harder dicklet

how big

10''

and honestly there is no arrousal as the OP's shit video shows, after 7'' or so it just hurts them.

you pretty much confirmed the fact that you're 7 inches long m8

pic? I have a bit over 8 myself and cant imagine someone haveing a ten incher. I have almost the same problems as you do tho

19/15 cm here and I have the same issues.
Not that I'd want a smaller dick but the grass is always greener in certain scenarios.

true

>as if women even know what 10" looks like
>let alone 8"

erryday

>it's another user claiming to be 10 inches long but saying 7 inches is superior
sad

>implying all women are stretched-out roasties
Low-quality bait OP, all women are built differently.

My gf bottoms out after 6 inches, and if I try to ram it in further she just complains that it hurts. This is cuck bait.

Stop right there. Guys don't listen. I'm above average, at best. 7" inches when I'm realllllyy going. My girl is wayyyyy hotter than me. She's been with bigger guys I'm sure. The trick is, put in work. Foreplay, fuck hard, put as much effort into her and you do working out and you're golden. I thought I was gonna embarrass myself with her, but she paints my mediocre penis white everytime.

>Sex is also better with a genuine connection, but you can't advice that

I know this is a bait

But anyways

How much of a virgin do you have to be to believe this?
Do you ever consider that if you want to be good at sex you need to be good at pelvic thrusting, being flexible enough and having good stamina, which obviously requires being in a good healthy shape?

Rather than only having a huge cock?

lmfao fucking faggot.

>that webm
I never realized a woman's vagina works like a pinball machine.

>tfw comfy 8 inch zone
>looks bigger due to being black + muscles
>small enough to do anal with a non whore, yet big enough to feel

Really though, the only women I've seen give a shit about dick sizes are those that love having a train run on them. Quality chicks really don't give a shit if you personality and other sexual skills make up for it.

Unless you're dicklet, then you're fucked.

>there are guy's who're able to stimulate the g-spot of a woman up to the point of female ejaculation.
Those lucky guys with 6+ inch long fingers

>dicklet
The problem is, what truly is a diglet? 7 inches? 6? 5? even lower? Where is the dicklet cutoff?

Wtf did you think they were called slots? For their shinning personality?

lmfao who the fuck makes this shit

Gonna define it as 4-5 and below. If your dick looks more like a gnome than a shaft when hard then work on your other sexual skills. big time.

yea, pretty much
anything higher and you're a dicklet who's memeing

Anything below 6

Some incel on Veeky Forums actually took the time to animate two dicks penetrating two different vaginas, and then writing a long, fake-ass paragraph about how a 10 inch dick is mandatory (science proves it is not). Fuck off.

>4, 5, 6
lmao, dicklets coping

>welcome to bait threads
>yes we're actually that bored

>truly is a diglet?

This, I don't think thats how that works OP

>only 1 dig

lmao diglet

why are there so many small dicked white bois itt?