Is there any difference between protein powders or can I just get the cheapest thing off Amazon? UK btw

Is there any difference between protein powders or can I just get the cheapest thing off Amazon? UK btw

Not much differences, you can find tests on google comparing various brands, some have a bit less protein than others, etc. the general consensus is avoid brands with retarded gimmicky marketing or names/packaing, buy ON Gold if in the USA, and myprotein if you're in Europe (the one you posted), they're the best bang for your buck, proven quality, reliable. Order it directly from their website but first check their fb pages as they post codes to get 20-30% off every other day.

Myprotein chocolate smooth tastes great. If you ever had those ready-made just add water cake mixes from Tesco when you were a kid it tastes exactly like those. Only like 4 ingredients too as opposed to ON having shitloads.
Also it's cheaper. There are discounts every day, pretty much.

good job, you just found out what millions of retards can't seem to understand
whey is just a byproduct of milk, no flashy "MUSCLEMILKTECH XXX" changes that
myprotein UK is all you need, never look back user. god speed.

>USA
>Europe

What about those down under? What's recommended for those in Australia?

Something OP might wanna know: chocolate flavors have 90% protein vs. 95% for all the other flavors. It doesn't change much but I avoid chocolate flavors. Salted caramel and vanilla taste great.

Myprotein is great. about 10 dollars per kg can't be beat

Some are easier to mix than others.

Thank you nice anons. I need to spend a bit more for my Amazon order to get free delivery so I think I'll just get it from there for now and check out their site when I need my next batch.

Set up Amazon subscription. Figure out four other things you need monthly (other supps, toilet paper, laundry detergent, whatever) and you'll get a 15% discount

>Myprotein chocolate smooth tastes great.
I wish I had such shitty palate. It's the most bearable, I'll give it that.

It says here up to 3 free gifts, but I can't find what these gifts are. I Googled it and found some gifts page, but they were all products comparable to the Impact Whey Protein and none of them were free when I applied the code EVERYTHING.

Anyone know what these gifts are and how to claim them?

The gifts are "surprises". It usually says what they are on the order page. They're usually just samples of their more useless and gimmicky items (they sell less of them and are overpriced so they try to shill them with gifts). The last ones I got were caffeine pills and protein brownies, a free shaker, stuff like that.

After much fucking about looking to find it cheaper the best is my protein impact whey. You have to wait for the 35% off at the end of the month and but 2 x 5kg bags to get free delivery.

Works out £82 ish for 10kg.

I have tried Strawberry, Cookies and cream, chocolate smooth and Vanilla natural. The strawberry is good, so is cookies and cream but its a little sickly after a while... Chocolate smooth is good but tastes a little fruity for chocolate (had better from another brand though). Vanilla natural was bland, but still drinkable. I am getting cinnamon danish next.

Just looked it up

tesco nutri1st chocolate is far superior to myproton chocolate smooth. However it had lower protein content and is very expensive in comparison. Like £20 a kg vs £8.

Just use these my man
vouchercodes(dot)co (dot)uk(slash)myprotein (dot)co(dot)uk

About to run out of whey and been considering getting pic related.
>5 lbs for 40 burgerdollars
Where's the catch? Stuff like ON or MyProtein is literally double the price for the same amount.

Forgot pic.

>superior
>lower protein content and more expensive

Yeah that makes sense

SSD..... Its my company buy my stuff

myprotein is still cheaper woth the discounts

Their protein shakers are decent, and caffeine pills can be useful as an easy no-calorie caffeine source, if you're into that sort of thing

been buying myprotein unflavored isolate ever since i started getting fit. am i missing out on not getting one of their flavors?

the unflavored is tolerable. it's just kinda a milky flavor. but if they have a good flavor of the isolate i'm willing to try it for my next order

also to tack on to this question if nayone wants to help: am i missing out on anything by still getting isolate vs getting casein

>a free shaker
got this too, leakiest piece of shit I've ever seen

You can always get a small bag to try, did that with the brownie just to see if there's any truth to the "it tastes exactly like a brownie" reviews. Tasted like every other chocolate whey to me, which is like if you put chocolate milk in with the unflavored.

I usually go with unflavored since I just chug it anyway.

>Its my company buy my stuff
give me a special deal faggot