/plg/ Powerlifting General

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pld8wTa16Jk&t=1529s&ab_channel=IsaacArthur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

powerlifting is a meme

I really wanted to make the new thread

I was just searching for the right wojak until you posted this.

Please can you remove your thread and let me make the new one

if you make a new thread, Ill post in that one instead. I dont like this op t b h

Post rebeka

Cute!

We need a thread with rebekah OP

Sorry annon :(

I was only bullying friend. you didnt have to delet :(

I've been having zero fun with training lately. What's the most fun trenning program? I need to take some time and actually enjoy training even if its suboptimal

I tried again

10th for /comfy/ transhumanism/futurism

youtube.com/watch?v=Pld8wTa16Jk&t=1529s&ab_channel=IsaacArthur

>the mentally ill think they are capable of having responsibility over children
>society will support this
we're in for a bumpy ride

Hopping on the Candito train today boys, what am I in for?

But there's literally nothing wrong with this?

>hurr durr dolls are for girls, trucks are for boys
it's completely arbitrary, there's nothing "boyish" about a truck or "girly" about a doll
grow up, kiddo

the implication is literally
>if parents attempt to force their children to be raised into gender roles, then someone trans should take them instead.

mate its a cartoon. the person has wings in it. youre autistic if you think a cartoon is evidence of some sort of sjw plot to steal children...

Then why are 99% of truckers male and 100% of moms female?

chekmate femonisms :^)

Doing SS to get big and strong but I'm really disliking how little I OHP and bench. I know rip is very dogmatic about following the routine to a t but would I fuck up my progress if I just benched and pressed every workout instead of alternating?

Or better yet is there another option for beginners? I was looking into Ivysaur's 4-4-8 but wasn't sure I should follow a routine from a redditor versus a coach with 30+ years of experience.

whatever lift you aren't doing, do for 3x8-10 after you do the main press of the day for 3x5

that might add enough volume without fucking you up too much

mate what do you think the point of the cartoon is?

Nowhere did I say winged men dressed as girls are going to steal kids. You have autism

Children without gender role models grow up to be broken dick faggots like raffy.

>Locks women in room
>Forces them to watch

I can not find anything proving this or even hinting towards it. Where does this artist come up with this shit?

>youre autistic if you think a cartoon is evidence of some sort of sjw plot to steal children...

They do steal children. On the internet. On places like this and tumblr. Or even Facebook and twitter. You faggot brainlet.

>100% of moms are female
literally wrong.

I will take 3 ropes please

is this being ironic? i honestly can't tell anymore.

Out of their ass.

Just tried bulldog grip and it was more difficult to do my set and my shoulders feel like they were being used more.
Did I fuck up?

now that's a 5 head!

You're slightly more internally rotated with a bulldog grip. You sure you're doing it right? It should be slightly easier due to taking out the effort to stabilize your wrists.

I think I was over rotating. I did the rotation just enough to see that it's internally rotating rather than trying to bend the bar as hard as I can on set up and now it's great.

There is nothing wrong with kidnapping a child because his father is happy the child decided to play with a toy truck instead of dolls?

This is the guy who makes these natty comics

The comic author himself explicitly espouses these ideals. The comic is his faggot way of selling it. This isn't over reach, this is his public intent and goal.

>Ivysaur
>Intermediate evolution
>Beginner program

Son...

One rope. Use it to kill another user with $3. Slowly build up. Progress is built on sacrifice.

That is, until I hit you in the back of the head with my CHAIR

I quickly buy 2 ropes and tie you both up

Got ourselves a Smackdown!

Calm it lads, all four of us can just share our money and the reward.

I have $5,
has $1
has $1
has $5 (I'm assuming he killed another user)

Thats $12 to share between us.

Why the fuck would the user with $5 settle with you losers? Furthermore, what's to stop me with one rope from tying you all to a railroad track so that my dude with $100 for his high paying job can get some sick kicks from running you fuckers over? He's going to give me 10 bucks for it. Unlike you assholes pooling your resources and hoping for the best, I'll be working for my money.

While you were distracted with your plan I've already bought a perfect partner for $10 and ran off. Leaving you with just $2. Which is enough for a chair for your rope, cuck.

God damn, you all are retards.

Get 33 other anons to loan me their $3. I'll get the high paying job, and we'll all split the first year's after tax income ("high paying" meaning AT LEAST mid-upper 5 figures) evenly, which will let the rest of you get high paying jobs.

There are only 25 individual posters ITT so your proposal doesn't work

>buy 3 ropes
>make my living selling nooses to unsatisfied well-paid anons
>grind for $100 to buy the high paying job
>keep nose-making as a hobby
>buy all the things in life
>make my final noose
>hang self

thats only 99 dollars

I'm sad that radical SJWs have entirely removed this train of thought from the world. We went from boys like doing boy things, to boys and girls should do whatever they want, to boys (female) are boys only because they do boy things.

Everyone starts off with three dollars. That's $102 in total, brainlet.

We are u to ~30 now, but some of them have already spent their money on ropes and chairs

They are, but not in the way you think.
Boys overwhelmingly prefer toys with moving/articulating parts. Girls overwhelmingly prefer toys with tactile feedback. This is why joints on dolls are perfunctory at best, but joints on action figures feature more variety. It is also why Barbie has realistic hair, but G I Joe has colored plastic. Cars, trucks, trains and planes are machines - a collection of moving parts.

>"gee, I never really looked at a /plg/ thread, I wonder what they're like"
>roleplaying rope and chair battles
I should come here more often.

The stronger I get the more disdain I feel towards these numale wastes

Wat?

Well, it'll be enough for me to get a good education and "talents," with which I can get a at least a decent job, then pay the rest of you geeks back with interest and buy me a high paying job.

This man gets it.

He might have made a joke about it and as we all know jokes are reality now.

Hey Rip Jr. I squat 3x5 on Mondays and Fridays, and today was at 335lbs and this shit is getting heavy. Can I decide to hop off of this before failing, because I don't want to fail with 340+ on my back.

Is SS still the best novice routine folks? Or should I run something else? Haven't trained in about 3 years

I've failed 610 lbs without injury, just have safeties set properly. Also, do 335 3x5 again Friday, try 340 3x5 next Monday.

Regardless, you're probably at a rather natural ending point for a n00b LP. You could wring another week or two of progress out of it, but at that point, you may as well just go to TM scheduled squats.

Do SS.

KEK