Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pld8wTa16Jk&t=1529s&ab_channel=IsaacArthur
theswole.com/training/dc-stretches/
instagram.com/p/BYy6zqthRv6/?taken-by=georgeseeger
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1th for /comfy/ transhumanism/futurism

youtube.com/watch?v=Pld8wTa16Jk&t=1529s&ab_channel=IsaacArthur

wow 10/10

Posting some fun stuff I found when google image searching "powerlifting general"

i get pain on my knees when squtting with knee sleeves what should i do?

Sean has a good dress taste

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

I miss Filip and the other old trips.

Yep.

theswole.com/training/dc-stretches/

DC claims that they improve recovery and make the muscle grow bigger (he keeps citing some study on stretching bird wings). I can feel the recovery effect, but I don't know about the size gains.

How do I get a bigger chest

I'm so fucking jealous of this faggot, I wish I was him

Fucking same. Except a different girl, but fuck, I'd take that body.

Happy couples make me happened

happy*

>>WAWTT
worked up to some """""""""heavy"""""""""""""" conventional pulls which ended up being 4pl8 for a shit double. I really hate it.

afterwards I did some snatch grip 5" deficit sldls with chains and some dips and pullups

>>WAWET
I've had a whole tub of oikos triple zero

>>WAWLTT
some st vincent

>>WAWFT
feeling like a weak twink right now.

Why have you lost so much strength lad?

isn't that more than panzer can clean?

Shut up panzer will compete in the olympics and will marry rebekah and make cute oly babies

I'm not actually doing too bad at the moment. Best squat and (sumo) dl were 425/495 at 200lb after project momentum. I've had a couple bad weeks, but I hit 365x5 and 425x5 on squat/dead a couple weeks back and I'm in the low-mid 190s bw recently.

right now I'm just kind of unmotivated seeing as how the meet I was gonna do in october got canceled, so I'm just kind of yologramming. gonna do a strongman meet next spring and might try and get back into the 200s for that.

Good, then I retract my question and am glad to hear.

I'm not glad however to hear about you being demotivated. I can heavily relate, especially after laying in bed for a full 30 hours or whatever.

Best of luck though, hope you figure it out.

Just to add, when you first posted that webm and someone pointed out that you begin the press before locking out your knees, I tried push press the following day with that in mind and hit a 10kg PR. Good shit that was

clean with your back, not your arms. your arms will obviously bend at some point, but the first part of the clean is similar to a very fast deadlift, straight arms etc. in your weebum your elbows are bent as soon as you get off the ground.
don't catch the bar like that at the top of the pull and then straighten out, you'll destroy your wrists if you keep doing it. pull harder, and the bar will come in the right position to press.
also push press is ghey lol

I've been waking up 3-4 times at night, I just roll over and go back to sleep. Doesn't seem to be worse than regular sleep, recovery is good. Am I going to die?

You're already dead

W-what???

?

How to do Candito's 6W when my gym closes on Sunday? If I start the program on a Monday, the second week makes me go Sunday (The only time). How can I solve this?

You lift when you're rested. It doesn't actually matter when you go to the gym just that you are able to do the prescribed reps/sets.

Squat standing up.

Don't respond to him, he's been asking the same thing for multiple threads now.

I wake up like 5 times a night.I dont know why I always do this. I dont remember the last time I had a dream.

You're not my supervisor.

Okay Cheryl

>get home from 3 week business trip
>nothing but shitty hotel gyms with cardio and cables
>squat friday afternoon
>immediatly do 90 min of jiu-jitsu
>get drunk that night
>deadlift saturday morning
>do 90 min of jiu-jitsu right after
>fuck a random ho that night, wear a condom so I have to go extra hard to nut

I woke up this morning feeling like someone injected all my quad and back muscles with hot glue. Getting out of bed is agonizing. I have no appetite and considerable nausea. My usual 3 minute walk to breakfast took 15 minutes.

Thank you.

Maybe because no one gave me a good answer :(

Hahahaha I get it cos you're Pam.

The problem with making the OP post is when you get notified of a (you) and it's just that one fucking guy who includes OP in his question for some reason??

In theory could I run a 3 day program if I make it to the gym anywhere between 2 to 4 times a week and I don't know which days they are from week to week?

TIL isn't a good answer for whatever reason, despite being equivalent to

hi reddo

In theory yes. It's best if you're able to make it 3 days every week and don't go on consecutive days, but if you're able to make to through everything without too much added difficulty at the end you should have the same results.

Hi

If this is true I've wasted an entire fucking year from my own arrogance

Wew lad

feet farther apart, angle out, knees out
extend the legs first
weight closer to heels
stop pulling with your arms
first contact is just above your knees
second pull is when bar is roughly mid to upper portion of thigh, shoulders will be past knees still
explosive contact
elbows quickly under forward
loud feet
soft knees on catch
foot width in before press, push press, or jerk

you are worse than figjam

Lol u think your buff check me out!

im not here to make friends lad

I just discovered there was a 3rd film following up Shaun of the dead and Hot fuzz

Its called worlds end

Who knew????

Basically everyone. They're called "The Three Flavours Cornetto Trilogy"

he forgot to train neck

I don't think I'll watch it cause my memories of Shaun of the dead and Hotfuzz are when I was like 8 or 9 and I was at a friends house and we watched it with his wheel chair bound dad who couldn't speak or move at all. I attended his funeral not long after that.

So that's definitely spoiled my palette

Dude way to harsh my mellow

Does anyone here read file names?

I always spend a lot of time hiding jokes, references and even song lyrics in my file names and nobody every points them out.

>get solid drunk friday night
>intensity dl and volume squats on saturday
>hit a new pr triple ezpz
>go on a 30 mile bike today
>also insultingly easy
Tomorrow is supposed to be a rest day and I feel like I could easily go and train more

My hairs falling out. Great.

What is this my man?
One of those crossfit/strongman cleans?

THIGHS MMMMMMMMM

instagram.com/p/BYy6zqthRv6/?taken-by=georgeseeger

triples at 600lbs :)

>mfw you are fat

Doesnt haack only really train deadlift with singles?

Has anyone tried this? Instead of doing say 3x3 doing 9 singles in pretty rapid succession. The time it takes aside I feel it would be good?

>that lumbar rounding
when you get injured dont livestream yourself playing videogames

is that tiny?

I do 5rm as 5singles, there is no difference.

How to trigger PLG

Impressive. Weird how her deadlift is so weak when it's a big part of crossfit.

women have long legs short arms 99% of the time

oh good thats tiny

There's a picture of her you know. Also long legs is a deadlift advantage because of a shorter hip to shoulder lever. She looks like she has short femurs.

heard too many horror stories about good mornings

can/should i replace them with RDLs?

the only factor in the deadlift is the arm length, longer arms=better deadlift

torso length is compensated by a more upright position

That's just completely untrue. The best deadlifters are historically the ones with the shortest torso. Look at Lamar Gant's world record in the 60kg class, yeah he has long arms but the legs completely offset the advantage of being upright due to longer arms, and his torso is horizontal when he reaches his sticking point. Once the bar is off the ground arm length becomes practically irrelevant and the most important and limiting factor is hinging at the hip.

I doubt any crossfitter is clean

he has chimp tier arms m8

Btw why do you think that people have success with sumo? Sumo artificially creates the upright position and gives the person ''longer'' arms due cutting leg ROM. I'm not saying a short torso doesnt help, it helps if you have long arms, but long arms help with the deadlift anyhow. Being bentover always creates a longer leverarm than being upright but of course due someones individual mechanics it might not be possible

>short legs
>long torso
>long arms
This is the best build for powerlifting, squat and diddlies will be great and bench will suck but thats ok since the first 2 contribute the most to the total anyway

>stall on squats on novice level forever
>keep injuring my knees
>patellar tendonitis
>think I figure out why
>knees bounce forward at the bottom of my squat
>slow the fuck down so my knees dont bounce forward
>do some dumb exercises my physio told me
>knees feel great
>squat catches up with all my other lifts and even surpasses them
>can actually powerlift now
>right knee starts givin me that ole tendonitis feeling

If this doesn't go away when I warm up I'm probably gonna break down and cry in the gym cause this past year has been the best of my life since I got rid of the tendonitis. I can't handle this again. Please.

oww mine back

Do you take deload weeks?
I got tendonitis from overtraining on Texas Method. Now I do different programs with deloads every 4 weeks and haven't had any issues

No. Switched from a program without deloads to one now. Deload is planned in 3 weeks. I'm 2 weeks in. Do I just take a light week and start the program over or soldier on

Sumo is a huge advantage for short legs and long arms though. The whole controversy behind sumo is that it killed the advantage of long legged lifters having better deadlifts than short legged lifters, who have better squats. In the context of your original claim, a woman having long legs and short arms would have a strong bench, weak squat and average-strong deadlift depending on arm length.

What do you think the advantage of arms is beyond getting a better starting position and therefore reducing ROM (same advantage as sumo)? Lamar's ROM is practically a full 90 degrees in the most impressive lift he ever did. Chimp arms are only an advantage as long as you have chimp legs, the longer your arms are in proportion to your legs, the lower your ROM is. In Lamar's case, his torso was what gave him a mechanical advantage, his arms only evened out the mechanical disadvantage of long legs which increase ROM. Plus you also have to consider that proportionally long legs means proportionally more muscle mass on the legs when compared to upper body due to muscle belly length and whatnot, which means a higher percentage of your bodyweight goes to lifting the weight, so long legs might be a mechanical disadvantage, but when they proportionally make your torso shorter AND they allow you to build more leg mass, it becomes an advantage.

Do the deload week now, and then start the program over

>a woman having long legs and short arms would have a strong bench
well not really since women have no upperbody strength
>, weak squat and average-strong deadlift depending on arm length
also weak diddly there arent too many women with long arms thats mostly a male thing.

also interesting point in your second paragraph, i'll put more thought into this and see if i can come up with a counterargument

>not really
Obviously you take into account that she's a woman. When I say "strong bench" I mean proportional to women in the same weight class. Plus, she does have a pretty strong bench. 140/95/157.5 SBD are totally reasonable proportions for a man.

>want to start competing
>check local meet results
>there was literally not a single competitor in my weight class for juniors
>there were 3 competitors in seniors for the weight class

pretty discouraging but at least I can without context flaunt winning my weight class

Why are long legs and a short torso good for DL? I have this and it results in a bad position mechanically to start due to being very horizontal.

dude, paint it out on a piece of paper or something and think again.
also long legs means long femurs

>posting Filip
s-stop

>long legs means long femurs

Short femurs, long tibias is possible. Meaning short femurs long legs.

Tore my pec and she's getting married.

I can't even lift away the feels.

ofc its possible. I just wanted to say that while short femurs are a plus for squats long femurs can be an advantage for conventional deadlifting. Talking about the legs like they are only one length ignoring their own proportions seemed inadequate

>three digit total
>best lifter

Nice "sport" you got there

Woke up 2h ago and already ate 2900kcal

GONNA EAT BIG TO GET BIG

But she's got higher wilks than you

Isnt she like legit roider? Wada will get interested in it and its game over

how are long femurs advantageous for a deadlift? i don't see it

longer femurs would force your hips back more and make your back angle more horizontal

Chris chan bar is by far the best

Not even debatable