So many of us are alone without anyone to share our lives with. Here's one for my brothers lifting in the desert...

so many of us are alone without anyone to share our lives with. Here's one for my brothers lifting in the desert. You hanging in there?

everyone lifts alone

Somewhat. I just want intimacy. Someone to hold around and feel.

>tfw bean, depressed, starting to get out of shape and living with dad
>started to lift
>got a haircut and started going to school
>started going to church
>befriended a Jesus Chad, introduced me to his Jesus Chad friends
>things have been getting better and better
>finally putting on some weight and seeing results from lifting
>getting more active in the community through church and making connections
>raking in dat GI Bux and saving up some money
>tfw things are starting to look up

Yea yea I know

>church

But for the people around here, the community and most social circles revolve around church, pretty huge change of pace for a citynigger like myself and I gotta say, I like it a lot.

Plus Im the only beaner hanging around so I can't complain

>tfw alone
>in front of a computer all the time
what can i do to "get out there" and spend less time?

i can stop visiting Veeky Forums or throw away my computer. but what should i do instead?

how does one become a normie?
i went on a first date a couple days ago and i realized how different i am from her
i think it mainly comes down to the fact that im a boring person
i dont do anything aside from lift, read about lifting, go grocery shopping, watch my diet for lifting, and occasionally play video games with my brother
i guess i read sometimes, and watch the occasional movie/tv show

also ive lost direction in my life ever since i decided to not pursue an occupation in law

what do i do guys?

op here
will getting fit and fucking all the girls that i want fill the void in my heart?

Good for you, user. Try listening while you're there, you just might learn something.

The heaviest lifts are inside of us.

I've been thinking about this lately

You know when you're talking to someone you're not really talking to them. You're talking to the image you have of them in your mind, which is highly influenced by the image they choose to present to you.

You know how you have deep currents to your personality you will never share with even your closest loved ones? So does everyone else.

You're alone in your little skull, and a real connection to another person is impossible no matter how hard you try because all that other shit bouncing around in your mind and their mind will get in the way.

Whenever I really try to understand someone else and god forbid let that feeble understanding of mine affect my actions? Ha. I'll get hurt, they'll get hurt, maybe we'll both get hurt. Just look at all the fucking massive missteps the academic attempts to understand people (psychology and sociology) have made. They're wrong at every turn and consistently contradicting themselves and making the world a worse place with their attempts at drawing conclusions about humans.

There's guys who's wives cheat on them after thirty years of marriage and they're totally shocked, they didn't think she had it in her character to do something like that. But then they look over the past and oh yep there it is- tons of fucking signs that she was that type of person.

But he didn't know, couldn't have put it together. Maybe even she didn't know until it happened. The smartest person in the world couldn't have predicted, even given all of the information. But it all makes sense in hindsight, right?

The columbine shooters knew some of the kids they killed from grade school.
We're born alone, we die alone, and I believe that we live alone too.

Anybody know of good dominatrixes in the Portland OR area?

Looking at this photo I want this, but I've been in the situation enough times to know his arm is sore, he can't sleep, he's trying to breath quiet while she's snoring like a lawn mower, it's horrific.

I mostly want a girl for the validation, I'm mature enough to admit that. I know I'm hot, I've fucked beautiful girls since I was young and had no game. When I go to clubs or bars 5s and 6s will hit on me AGGRESSIVELY. I'm 22 and I make 6 figures, plus I played D1 college sports. And I have game now, I know how to tease and lead women where you want them.

What's standing in the way of me getting laid every night? Existential weight. If I wanted I could go out every night of the week and fuck 7 different regular looking bitches. I could install tinder and take a photo of my abs and tattoos with good lighting.

But I'm not a club guy anymore. I don't want to suck face with a girl I just met on the dance floor. I want a tall beautiful bitch with goals and an accent and a traditional family. I want to take her to brunch, buy her Christian heels and Hermes bags. I want to be a square dude, a faggot essentially.

But there's the problem, I'm still on my savage shit. I'm hard as a motherfucker, and I ran out of fake nice small talk at work on a given day. I don't want to talk about anything but the UFC, rap music, and making money. I don't text. I don't care how your day was.

I'm trying man. I'm trying real hard. Met a girl at a bar on friday and I've been texting her all day, getting drinks next weekend. I can probably bag her. But I know i'm 1 or 2 weeks away from lying next to her, just like this, feeling restless.

You sound like a fucking faggot and likely role player to be quite honest with you.

This post has so many contradictions in it. At least proof read your fantasy blogs before you share them with taiwanese fishing appreciation forums.

I'm a huge faggot, like I said. It's more that I'm tired, I work too late and train too hard to invest much of myself into a girl since I left school. I don't fear rejection, I fear stagnation. I have nightmares about dates over mimosas where I'm racking my brain to find a goofy question I haven't asked her about herself yet.

Honestly I started out more of a savage than I've ever been, I've fagged up since I started getting laid actually. Highschool I didn't give a FUCK. I wore the same clothes every day, team sweatpants and gym shoes. I wanted good grades, and I wanted to play D1 ball. I didn't party, didn't go out, didn't get laid.

Once I got to college it was so easy. I started dressing nice and getting haircuts, I put on even more muscle. I read The Red Pill like it was the bible, and I went out 3 nights a week. I fucked 10 girls my first year of school, and 6 more that summer.

That carried me through sophomore year until I had to start getting serious about my studies. I took a real STEM major from a very hard school, and I was playing 3 seasons of varsity sports the whole time. I pretty much stopped going out, I had 3-4 girls who would hit me with that "you up" every week or so. 2 of them still do when I'm in town. I started training like an animal in the weightroom and on the field. I hated college, all the SJW bullshit was heavy and my school was small enough that it rippled through everything. I kept telling myself once you graduate and make a lot of money, life will be good.

Now I'm here. I rent a 1800 a month studio in NY, I have tens of thousands in the bank from my bonus, and I'm working 60 hours on a light week. Do girls want to fuck me more because of my money and status? Absolutely, my job title is my best pickup line. But they still stunt on you. They still say they'll meet up and get drunk and forget. They still take hours to text back sometimes.

I'm just over it man. I want a simple bitch who loves me.

iktfb wish i didnt need the companionship of others to feel happy. I'll go through long bouts where im pretty happy in my solitude, but there comes a point where it just becomes too much and I crave just being with other people

Quit calling yourself savage, you're probably just another boring faggot who thinks he's way bad ass and your not.
You sound like elliot roger. Nobody cares about how big your imaginary bank account is, bragging about money is one of the worst things someone can do. It's cool to have money but stop being a fucking homo.

And again contradictions galore. You /r9k/ fuck.

thanks for fagging up my thread with your LARPing

my life is the complete opposite of yours and I've gone years without action but even I've gotten a few girls who loved me to the bone

you prob have the personality of a toilet scrubber

It's not at all challenging to get an ugly girl to love you

If you're the first dick in more than 8 months she's probably going to develop feelings.

Neither of you can handle that successful people go through the same emotions and insecurities because you've convinced yourselves that you've been cheated, that the circumstances of your life have been unfair and your suffering is unique. It's not. That's the most beautiful part of existence, that we're all filthy animals stuffed into suits acting out age old dominance hierarchies through our 401k's and iPhones.

Fuck your gay thread you wish you could be honest about your emotions like this.

very true, we don't love the person so much as the impression they make on our psyche.

people who worship females are just worshipping an objectification of idealized love. which is why you get the hopeless romantic artist types who have elevated women to the status of muse and goddess the most throughout history, they appreciate reality on a more aesthetic level so they can't help but distill that feeling into a feminine figure. art owns and shit but it can make you beta af

the world's just a mirror, which is why the genius is the man who can reflect the world back at itself

and you can't handle that someone unsuccessful can achieve something you've struggled so hard for

they weren't ugly, one of them used to model

boo hoo I'm rich and alone the fuck you know about it honestly senpai

don't stay in your home and make sure there are people nearby even if you are not engaged with them in conversation. there will come a moment when it will feel natural to make a comment. this is a good start, don't go back home until it's time to sleep.

I grew up in the church and despite being a complete degenerate in the Muhreens, I never forgot user..

if you're serious then how the fuck are you making 6 figures at 22.
Also, a reccomendation to get out of your basic bro instinct, go read some literature, read Rumi's book of love, go read some self help books, even fiction or fantasy. Look into yourself and find your deepest interests and passions and peel them out layer by layer. Things like these can make you a better person with more depth.

>don't go back home
where should i go in the first place?

>I'm 22 and I make 6 figures, plus I played D1 college sports

Only in Eugene lad

t. guy having his first existential crisis

All of human achievement has led up to this one exact moment in time, for a stranger to electronically tell you this from potentially across the entire planet: Go cry about how Stacy doesn't love you anywhere but here, faggot.

>Anybody know of good dominatrixes in the Portland OR area?

WEW LAD, I ran into a dominatrix with huge tits on Fetlife (it was a low point in my life) when I was in Portland and boy did she ruin my life.

And what I mean by that is I don't think I'll ever meet a woman who can top her ever again, shit was like a roller coaster of emotions ended with the most intense orgasm of my life. I still get goosebumps thinking about, fuck.

Worst part is I never got her name and I deleted her number when I cried myself to sleep that night, oh well...

ya my life sucked and then i turned 21 and started to do 2-3 shots of high % liquor before leaving my apartment. class, gym, the store, whatever. now im at least somewhat happy

>t.theredpill

>Go to school
>Go to gym
>When not at gym I just read, watch movies, and sit on the computer
>Just waiting to go back to the gym
>This is my life
I want it to end

hello friends

hey buddy

>tfw going on dates with this great girl, had a good time with her in the summer but had to go across the coast for last semester of school before going back home
>great girl all around, religious, not a lot of friends, socially awkward, etc, similar interests and my type
>we like each other but can't go out because she feels she's too young (17) and her parents won't let her date yet, and she wants to focus more on personal growth and university
>says yes when I asked her out but asked if I could wait a year or two so she gets older first (I'm 22)
>in a weird spot where we're more than friends but less than lovers
>hang out with her and talk daily until the day before I go back, hold her hand, tell each other again that we like each other
>day I fly off (last Sunday) she calls me, tells me how despite her liking me and how she thinks these feelings won't go away, she has this feeling about how it doesn't feel right and she feels guilty for making me wait, I say don't worry about it and it's probably because she broke up with her ex 4 months ago
>the week following she gets more and more distant, text less
>texts me yesterday on Saturday, not even a full week before I left that her heart is telling her to not pursue her feelings for me and that we should just be friends, and how her conscience is telling her that it's not right and isn't at peace
>basically say okay, all the best and cut contact
>she hasn't been online on messenger since she messaged me, active 1 day ago

It's a longer story but that's the summary. I feel nothing but anger Veeky Forums. I finally opened my heart to her and thought she was different, she made me jump through a bunch of different hoops like meeting with her mom/sisters to get vetted, went on dates, etc just to hear this shit. What a bullshit reason, clearly it was because I wasn't good enough and if there was a guy exactly her type who was interested in her she'd be on him immediately, conscience be damned.

Not the guy who posted that, but I make 6 figures at 23 as an actuary. It is probably not the best way to get to making 6 figures, though.

Barely.

Same. I wake up at night in my single bed and have this crushing feeling of being alone. Being an autist is suffering, I feel like I'm a prisoner of my own eccentricities.

>17
I don't know why you expected anything else.

My wife only cuddles me like this when she wants me to fuck her, because she knows every time she cuddles me I'm going to try and fuck her.

hey chad, mind buying me a new gaming pc? I'm a poor uni bro and gaming and bench is the only thing keeping me going

>tfw even as I write this as a joke, I feel genuine anxiety that it might happen

Someone shoot me

She was really mature, good with kids as we volunteered at a summer camp, and was just really chill. I was pretty mature when I was 17. Was her response something normal for girls her age? Though I agree that girls her age change their mind really quickly and are indecisive.

Nop

I had a thing for a girl since I was a kid, chased her for like 2 years, waited for her to sort out her shit after going through some personal problems, waited and waited, played her games, I'd text and text trying to get her to let her guard down and finally become more than friends while she'd just nonchalantly respond with what she had for lunch like we were making fucking smalltalk in class, we finally got together only for her to drop me like a deuce a few months in, she didn't even look back. jumped through so many hoops just to be forgotten

realtalk I should have known she wasn't feeling me as much as I was feeling her from the start. a girl whose got the tingles doesn't rationalize not dating someone.

take this as a learning experience user

we're all going to make it
all of us

Fair enough man, thanks for letting me know. It's just hard to believe she could drop me that quick with an excuse that shallow when she was constantly looking and smiling at me every 5 seconds, even when she was talking to other people or when we were in a group with others. She'd constantly kick, punch, poke, or touch me too, and when I straight up asked her if she liked me she said she did. We'd message every day up until the day I went back for school and she just drifted off. I feel like if I was back home and we could still meet she wouldn't have chosen to drop me since being able to see the person you like really impacts how you feel towards them. Me being away was the biggest problem I think.

and it was hard to believe she'd drop me after a month of waking up every morning to 3-5 texts of how horny I got her last night.

maybe the distance was a factor, maybe it wasn't. here's the thing: about the worst thing a girl can do to you is go frigid after the kind of warmth and affection you're describing. it's gonna tear you up but move on from this. Sorry m8 but what're ya gonna do, welcome to the game

Yeah you're right, thanks. I'm no stranger to it, I've experienced getting dropped but you're right, the coldness after feeling the warmth which she revived my blackened heart is just painful since it's the first time I've felt what it's like to have a girl interested in you disappear. I honestly wish I hadn't met her, I was fine being alone until she showed interest. Fuck this gay ass Earth, wish it would burn

I know that feel like you can't imagine brother. it can only fuel strength or despair

I'm not even fit and I've fucked ~90 girls while still thinking about that special one. It will not.

Niggas weren't lying when they said and had a huge crossover. I'm too ugly to ever find love, and I only have a 4.5 inch dicks so that doesn't help my confidence one bit.

I really. Really want to kill myself. The only guy i ever liked led me on and ended up being straight. I hate everyday girls because so many of them are superficial bitches. Even in the metal community so many of them are actual pieces of shit. I just want someone cute and down to earth. I dont care if theyre not super Veeky Forums i want someone who i can truly connect with. Not just someone who says yes and agrees with everything i say. Every day is pain. Im sleeping and eating less. Working out was literally the only reason i physically felt good but now i just cant do it. Every day is getting harder and im so close to just ending it all but i will never bitch out. Id rather suffer but suffering is miserable. I need someone real.