Anti aging

Anti aging tips?

I just turned 30. And while i still look great for my age (pass for 25 easily, slay 2 year olds constantly) I'm starting to feel the years catch up on me.

Things I'm already doing
>sleep plenty
>drink a lot of water
>eat clean
>exercise daily
>avoid alcohol tobacco and drugs
>take multi and fish oil
>exfoliate twice a week
>moisture daily
>take finasteride

What else can help me in my 30s to look and feel young?

No nofap and other memes please

>slay 2 year olds constantl
I m-meant 20 year olds i s-swear

Stay out of the fucking sun is #1

>slay 2 year olds constantly

MODS

I actually find that getting like 20m of sun time twice a week, having a slight tan (not sun burnt and shit) makes me feel great physically and mentally, and also makes me look much healthier and younger. The sun is not the devil. Just don't fry yourself like a moron

Yes, a little is fine, I'm talking 5-10m a day, but once you hit your 30s the years of sun damage really begins to show, I'm 33 but always wear muh hat and sunscreen, still look like I'm in my 20s whereas those to hit up the sun and tanned start looking leathery by my age, some girls I went to school with look like they are in their 40s, their forehead wrinkles are so bad.

95% of avoiding looking old is avoiding the sun, don't believe me? Just compare under your forearms to the too of them, the sun is that bad to your skin.

Tanning is for niggers.

Prescription grade retinal cream. Also sunscreen, every day, even if it's winter. Even if you're inside all day. Just do it. Also keep that bodyfat nice and low so it doesn't pull on your skin.

>I actually find
HE CAN SEE INTO THE FUTURE

Sun fucks your skin. Period. Theres no "you" in this fact.

Zero scientific evidence you dumb goy

Just eat a bunch of anti-oxidants

how do you guys use sunscreen? Without being gooey and oily I mean.

Make sure your shit's in order so you constantly don't have cortisol pumping through your veins fucking your shit up.

FREUD SLIP

nothing

everything you listed is superficial

if you are lucky, you will live long enough to be an old, out of touch, dumb, ugly, old useless fuck

There's a ton of sunscreen moisturizers on the market.

>Stay out of the fucking sun is #1
this unfortunately, i live on gold coast aus, and had dark tan never used sunscreen, by 22 i had huge expression lines on my forehead, since then lather myself in sunscreen and wear a widebrim hat anytime im outside, the expression lines have gotten alot better but they're still there

why does no one teach you in school that the sun ages you, they just talk about skin cancer and gettin sunburnt, not that'll make you look 50 when youre 30

you forgot the most important one: WEAR SUNSCREEN EVERY SINGLE DAY.

that shit has been proven many many times to keep wrinkles away for a looong time. pic related, this woman wore sunscreen everyday her entire life and looks like this in her mid 50's.

Sunscreen and drink lots of water? What kind of useless pleb shit is that?

Anti-aging is about reducing the stress on your cells. Aging is simply your telomeres getting shorter, so anything that reduces this rate of shortening will make you age slower.

Most of it is mental. If you're stressed out all the time because you're a wage cuck, good luck.

Statying out of the sun helps, all the other stuff about creams, etc is rubbish
Start getting dermal fillers such as sculptra and restylane, sculptra is the best. As you age you start losing collagen and your skin starts to sag and sink, think of it like a basketball slowly deflating. Sculptra actually rebuilds collagen and if you maintain it you can look mid 20's well into your 40's
Pic related: guys 44 and looks better than most 20 yr olds, plus he's a lying vegan faggot, he definitely uses dermal fillers and skin peels

In USA dermal fillers are extremely high priced but i have a friend in Europe who ships it to me for cheap because they don't need scripts, then I just inject myself

Correction he's actually 45, going on 46

perhaps pedophilia is the secret to anti aging

>Gold Coast, Australia
ayyyyyyyy. same here

I'm quite white and burn easily.
So I make sure when working outside to always have a wide brim hat, long sleeve pants and shirt.
When I'm at the beach I always wear a long sleeve rashie but it's probably better that way, a long sleeve rashie tight on your muscles is a good look. Always have beach girls mirin and coming up to me to compliment/ chat

Cold showers, or if you only care about the face ice face dunks.

>Rashie
>bike
>ciggie
>servo
>good cunt, bad cunt, sick cunt
>steve-o, tim-o, etc..
>poofta

Australia confirmed for gayest lingo on the planet

>bike
Meant
>bikie
Even autocorrect hates your language

Confirm sunscreen. It's too late if you already hit 30, but to the teens and 20-somethings:

I've used Oil of Olay face lotion with SPF 15 every day (even winter, even indoors). I've also used a facial powder with SPF 10 because faggot.

Oldfag here at 36. Everyone thinks I'm young. When I ask people to guess my age it's always 25. Also don't smoke.

sun exposure is good for you, and helps reduce free cholesterol in the body.

if you want to inhibit your aging, eat less carbohydrates and eat less in general.

you don't need a lifetime subscription to (((sunscreen))). just don't let yourself get burned too badly or too often.

the body has hormetic responses to the sorts of stresses like solar exposure. these hormetic responses activate genetic pathways that configure your body to preserve itself. some exposure is good. unless you're working in the sun for more than 30 minutes per day, then you don't need sunscreen. you can also pay attention to when the uv index is high and avoid the sun at those times.