/fraud/

/fraud/ - no AI or oral only cycle questions allowed edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on roiding for this general:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/6z83m1/monthly_progress_thread_september_2017/
ergo-log.com/half-ex-steroids-users-are-hypogonadal.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25542992
smart-life-sciences.com/verification-center:
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Youthink this kid is on HGH or Slin or anything? He's fucking massive. Everyone says he takes 2 grams of tren + 20 IU HGH and a whole loltta slin veery morning.

What is that fucking tumor coming out of his chest

is this the new Veeky Forums meme

They say its his enlarged heart from so excessive steroid use

How the fuck do I tell whether or not I have symptoms of gyno? My nipples and tits look completely fine but I've been having this weird sensation in my left pec for the last few weeks. It's not around the nipple, it's like deep inside. Does nipple sensitivity always come before gyno growth?

>never felt any kind of nipple sensitivity before
>suddenly do feel some after starting steroids
hmmmmm I wonder if this could possibly be gyno related

p.s. get bloods

Yeah I get chest aches when my estro is high, or so I think so. Pop more AI and hope it goes away...

So I´m going to start a 15 week test e " cycle", My TDEE is at 3K so would it be alrigth to bump it to 3.5K with a division of 30 % protein, 20 % fat and 50 carbs?

Well boys evacuated from Florida to Tennessee, so I haven't lifted in a few days and lost a bunch of weight. Good news is my house is probably fine.

Kind of new to /fraud/ general, wouldn't any bloodwork make it incredibly obvious that you are on steroids? Are the doctors obligated to report it because it's considered a controlled substance?

if your tdee is 3000 calories you're a fat fuck and I recommend not starting steroids

depends what you're taking, but often, yes. they can't report you to anyone, though. the only potential risk is insurance. there's also private labs you can go to for bloodwork.

If us you can get private blood work (state depending)

If not us Idk

Look at these pathetic fucks

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/6z83m1/monthly_progress_thread_september_2017/

HAHAHA THESE ARE THE PEOPLE GIVING ADVICE ON THE INTERNET

Half of them probably give advice here too.

jw do you think you look like you roid though? do you think you're any better than them after all the shit you've taken?

I love how this 'tumor' is closer to his stomach than his heart. nice try faggot

>blueshoes
>new

Absolutely I look like I roid.

Need to talk to someone about gear. Its fairly important and can't be answered on here unfortunstely. it involves money and beginning on gear.

Pls reply

Kik
Blackandanon

email me

nattyasfuark at gee mail

It's 11:20, don't work tomorrow and don't feel like sleeping yet.

Thanks famalam. Emailed you.

Also me neither. Fucking feel lazy not working though.

Replied.

>3k TDEE
>fat fuck
Wut. 6'3 with abs, have an active job and training 6 days a week and my tdee is around 3.5k

How should I cycle clen and var on a cut? how much and how frequent?

I need to bulk. I hate how tiny I am.

Why does buying bitcoin have to be such a fucking hassle?

This is because you voted for Donald Trump. Don't forget that. Jennifer Lawrence says so.

All of it all the time.

>clen and var

Be careful of dose your clit could get really big

Currently on test e

Stacked with clen 60mcg and speed

I lose fat by the hour

No joke

Shit feels good

I'm also working out mildly to retain the few grams of muscle i would lose if i didn't

being efficient feels nice :^)

Man just cut for a week and you'll look 1000 times better,you'll be shredded

You look awesome though,mirin

This was last week. I'm leanish I just need more mass these days. Thanks tho dude.

could you tell me your stats possibly?

forgot to say i'm also water fasting

and what cycle you're on

Can someone tell me what the side effects of Test E are?

Got some good advice and was told to just cruise for a full cycle. Just wondering if I did 250mg/week for a cut would anything happen?

Also is the whole ball shrinkage thing a myth or does it only apply to other things?

ALSO. I have a keeloid on my wrist from being a giant pussy as a kid. can I pin through there or are glutes the go-to?

At least you didnt leave your crippling body dismorphia with tren behind.

Keep it up leave humanity

It's a fucking myth

test e kicks in around week 4 it's a very long ester bro

i haven't really noticed any side effects yet,the gains are good(currently on week 4) and are gonna be even better
stay safe man

I'm thinking of stacking 500mg test depo (galenika) and 500mg deca (greek)

Should I do it?

greek?what do you mean

Seriously, most of the pics i have seen over there are more impressive than people over here t.b.h

greece has pharma grade deca sold in their farmacies

WHAT
without prescription?

Man i'm Greek and really intertested

Currently blasting on 500mg Test E, but something came up and I won't have access either to a gym or quality food for 2 weeks, what do?

Deca Durabolin is a official used anabolic, almost every country in the world has it. Unfortunatly most the time only with prescription

Yeah, same as test depo in serbia. Highest quality, cheap as shit and legal.

Try if you can get test, anavar, hgh, aromasin and nolvadex too.
If so be our new pharma board source

I just took some progress pictures and im absolutely disgusted. Got 4 weeks left of my "bulk" and im thinking about dropping my calories and trying to recomp. I will cruise after anyway but this shit is bugging me so much i could start cutting right now. Im guessing i will drop 10 lbs of water in first week. Wat do?

Yeah for real I need to
For you Satan, yes. 6'5 250 260/500/20 test dhb sdrol

WITHOUTU FUCKING PRESCRIPTION MAN

What are you saying

I will go and buy that shit right now

If it's without prescription

My friends have started behaving significantly more aggressive/confrontational since I started BnC about a year ago and gained 14kg muscle. I only run test and I'm a level headed guy, none of my other relationships (romantic, career, family) have had any changes whatsoever but my time spent with male friends now feels dramatically different.

What gives? I literally am still one of the least aggressive/angry guys in our circle. It is making me very sad.

Sour grapes

>Delivery to the destination international office
So basically customs right?
Am I fucked?

Any drawbacks to pinning tren ace subq? I'm shit scared of tren cough.

what's all that blood from?

I can't guarantee it in greece, but thats what I read and I've been to Serbia and checked and I'm 100% sure about test there.

What country you in?

Jelly as fuck, tell him to keep his shit together or just drop him.

Dominance you retard. You were probably the bitch from the get go. Now you look like a monster and you are the biggest physically. They will keep baiting you to establish psychological dominance. Until you put them in their place and become the leader.

Anyone used injectable tbol before

I just got a bottle, my friend's been using it with eq, deca and test and says it's the only one with bad pip

Tren cough is a meme.

You're just as likely to get a coughing fit from any of your other injectables.

Non-shithole european one

Yes and no. Tren and DHB in particular seem to have an affinity for causing a shortness of breath. I have coughed with just test, yes, however it's usually after I puncture a large vessel. Tren/DHB seem to cause issues far more regularly.

Testosterone + phenibut. Holy shit that combo makes me so insanely horny. Feels like I am 14 years old again.

Disagree. test and eq never made me cough however tren gives me a tickly throat everytime and I have to consciously stop myself coughing.

It's a meme that it's a big issue though, I've only actually coughed from it once and it only lasted a minute or so.

I want to try getting on trt but my only fear is that I'll be forced to do t for the rest of my life, because my natural t production will never recover to how it was before I got on juice. Is that true, or a meme?

God I love that gif so much

>blasting tren on a trt dose of test

What sides will happen?

For TRT-level doses it's less likely than if you're blasting huge stacks but still quite possible

ergo-log.com/half-ex-steroids-users-are-hypogonadal.html

Saw an interesting study claiming taurine protects sperm when using nandrolone, you may find it interesting if such things concern you

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25542992

Please advise me lads, first cycle:

500mg test e, 15 weeks
Arimidex 0.5 mg ED for AI (pls god no gyno)
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 for PCT

Is this all sound? Have I covered everything? Please let me know if you would improve/add/modify anything.

500mg test e every week*

normal tren sides
get used to insomnia
cute as fuck prefer doggos though

where can you ditch bulk needles in aus, talkin like 100

So how many weeks can I wait before getting bloodwork done while on that stack?

Depends on what you want to know.
If useing an e ester you should wait 6 week to do bloodwork.
If you do 14 or 16 weeks just do it in the middle. If you got e2 problems do it sooner to dial in ai.
Or just yolo it like 99% not recomended though

pls respond

Pretty basic (Which is good for first cycle).
Some would add clomid on top for PCT

So I have everything covered, then? The AI should be enough, right? Also, how long after PCT can I expect normal test levels?

.5 may be overkill, may not be enough individual response varies. I would recommend having more than you plan on using just incase, but many people for a cycle that mild would probably think .5ed is overkill.

got my gear but the guy send me shit in fucking 1ml glass ampules. How am i supposed to draw that shit? On top of that every single vial has different amount in it.

Would you recommend EOD or E3D, then?

I don't think you'll need that much Arimidex. 0.25-0.5mg eod is probably all you need. Some people don't even need an AI for that kind of dose. 0.5mg ed (don't have to take it ed, as the half life is 48 hours) is almost certainly going to be too much.

As far as the duration and dose, 15 weeks is fine.

You'll be fine. The chances of that happening are extremely low. There is no reason to do TRT unless your natural test is low or you're in between blasts.

Pee on their carpet to show dominance and territorial control.

>6'5

Wow, you must look massive as all hell in person.

You're going to jail for 2 weeks?

The only place I've seen where most of the roiders actually look like they lift is fitmisc.

I don't understand how someone can not look significantly different on 500mg of test. I completely blew up on my first cycle.

Run the test higher than deca if you don't want deca dick and feel like shit. 600mg test, 400mg deca should give you some insane results.

Your balls will shrink in size.

Don't cruise if you want results, blast. If you're going to inject and shut down your own body's production of testosterone, do it right.

>Why does buying bitcoin have to be such a fucking hassle?

It's quite easy.

TDEE of 3k isn't really all that much. Working out almost every day and having a physical demanding job can easily have you needing much more than that.

500 calorie surplus is too low, you need more than that. Try 800 instead, that should have you put on quality mass without much fat, as long as your workout routine is sufficient and you get enough sleep.

guess I'll do 0.5 EOD, then. I just really want to be careful about getting gyno.

It depends a lot on your genetics. I've fucked up on dbol before and my estrogen got really high, but I got no gyno symptoms, but some people will get gyno by just doing TRT.

Why does Primo not get the respect it deserves?

That fucking shit growing bellow your pecs lmao. Your poor fucking endocrine system. You best juice for the rest of your life friendo. Its not gonna be pretty once you jump off the gear

*below

Say what you want but even the worst genetic waste of reddit posts.

People here just yell and scream but never post.

>Run the test higher than deca if you don't want deca dick and feel like shit. 600mg test, 400mg deca should give you some insane results.

Shouldn't I keep both deca and test equal?

You'll probably feel a lot better with test kept higher. Obviously it depends on how you handle each steroid. In general, I think most people will prefer high test, medium deca. You don't really need a ton of deca to get good results either, it can be kept quite low and still get quality results, test on the other hand, not so much.

Should I lower deca and up test depo then? Like 500mg test and 250 deca?

Keep deca at 400-500, test at 600-750 (depending on how well you handle test). You can do 300 deca, 500 test, that also works, won't get you the same results, but will have a lot less sides to worry about.

400 deca, 600 test.
500 deca, 750 test.
300 deca, 500 test.
Some examples.

You can run deca by itself, too, it's possible, but you won't be getting laid in that time period, that's for sure.

I handle 500mg of test good, but I'm more worried about 500mg of deca. My concern is HBP with that much deca.

Most people who stack do 250 to 300 deca so I don't want to overkill it.

Again, 500 300 is a decent cycle that will net you good results. I'm assuming that this is your second cycle? Such a cycle will net much better results than the newbie 500mg of test only cycle. Since you were talking about 500mg of deca earlier, I figured you'd used deca at some point, but if it's your first time with deca, 300 is enough.

i took the one with the most juice inside and it was 0.8cc. Is it supposed to be 250mg no matter the volume? Also, this one is kind of watery compared to my previous test.

I just realized that my box looks different and has spelling mistake on it

>inter MUCLE

pic related, top one is from website, bottom is what i've got

Yeah, second. Good call, I think I'll drop it to 300 then. Can't risk deca dick for a full cycle.

btw, how long should I cycle the 500/300 combo?

Yeah you got fakes. Bad ones at that.
Best case scenario there is actually a little testosteron in it.
Worst case unfiltered olive oil.
Have fun with your abscess, better check your source next time

Box covers do change all of the time, but the inconsistent volume and grammatical error is quite a huge flag. It could very well be test inside of those vials, but there's a good chance that it's low quality UG test (probably underdosed) and not pharma. I would send the shit back and demand my money back.

From their website, smart-life-sciences.com/verification-center:

"Verification Center
Although we are not aware of any counterfeit Smart Life Sciences being produced, we still like to stay one step ahead with anti-counterfeit serial codes. Each box has a unique code printed on the inside of the box. This code is completely unique to that specific kit and each box has a different code. This code can then be typed in to the box below along with the in order to verify your product. Our system will ensure that the code is genuine. This makes it a lot harder for potential counterfeiters to copy our product."

I would recommend to actually email them about it. Show them a picture of your box and vials. If they're actually counterfeit, you're also helping the company and they'll be happy with the information you've provided.

4-6 months is ideal.

If I would make my own gear would there be a market for it in the dutcherlands?

Would be nicely labeled n shits.
Dosing would be as spot on as possible if slightly overdosed.

With the post-Yugoslav republics being so close and Austria as well I doubt anyone would buy bathtub chems when they can get guud shit for cheap.