Tfw the best part of my day is working out

>tfw the best part of my day is working out

>tfw there is no best part of my day

iktf bro
i feel lonely all the time, but at least when im at the gym im focusing and working towards a larger goal

>tfw my days are going really well but the best part of my day is still working out because I like it so much

We're on the same boat anons, but, we're all gonna make it... right?

>mfw today is rest day and i am bored as fuck.

>tfw taking a vacation in snap city so i can't even work out

iktf. i'm bored out of my fucking mind on weekends when i'm not lifting

Would you guys date a fat chick who cooks good, loves to have sex and give head, and down for whatever hobbies you have? But she won't change her lifestyle to lose excess weight. Not talking landwhale but clearly obese.

no

>down for whatever hobbies you have
>won't change her lifestyle to lose excess weight

these contradict

not a fucking chance.

Being in shape and understanding the importance of proper diet/exercise are pretty much my only criteria for dating someone. Becoming another fat/ugly couple is my biggest fear. Can't be with a girl who let's herself go and lose motivation to workout as a result.

>best part of my day is the three hours split between banging on my drums and going to the gym.
I'm pretty happy in that timeslot but then there is a marked decline in enjoyment 30 minutes after chugging that post-workout shake.

True. Meant in a sense that she supports you lifting and trying to clean bulk up but she herself won't do simple shit like cut out sodas, sugars etc to lose weight. Is that still contradictory?

She is actually a power lifter. She hits the weights hard and the buffet even harder

>clearly obese
what are you thinking? fucking dropped

Well I did drop her today actually. I kinda regret it because we had a solid connection aleast better than any other chick so far in my life. But yeah being out of shape really turned me off. But I was thirsty as fuck so I kinda just kept her around for the pussy lol. But thats gone now. /blogpost

As if you faggots play sports

The only goal you're getting is up your ass every weekend if you're lucky

you should try working out

same
but im not even good at working out

>Have a fetish for larger women
>Refuse to bang or go out with them since being fat completely contradicts my lifestyle

Iktfb...

fapped tody after abstaining since tuesday.

Feels kinda bad, but hey atleast I made it 5 days.
Next time I'll try to go for a full week.

If you have something in your life that you enjoy, you've made it somewhere. I hope you appreciate it.

>the best part of my day is bettering myself through a hobby that I enjoy

Your soul is dyed the color of your thoughts, user. Going to the gym has a positive impact on your life, not negative.

>train everyday but sundays
>sundays are empty as fuck

masturbate and you will think better/no thirst

Reposting,

> Doing well
> Back working out steady for the past year
> Making friends at the gym and yoga
> Met and going out someone who I like and seems to like me
> Going out more with friends
> Just generally more sociable and happy
> Best friend died yesterday

God fucking dammit... Don't live with regrets guys. Ask that cute girl out. have a drink with your buddies. Call and say hi to your parents. God speed love you all.

Pretty sure this is basically my older brothers exact situation. But no I wouldn't do it

start working out fatso, for fuck's sake.

>Spend rest day thinking about going to the gym and how much you're going to lift on your next workout

Heal up user. Steadfast.

I'm not the fatso, she is. I'm already in shape. She refused to lose weight and change her eating habits so I broke up with her. She started going on and on about how I'm a brainwashed sheep and that liking thinner girls is from the mainstream media and how sorry she feels for me lmao.

Same.

Why do people use these images to convey a negative feel? For me the best part of the day is when I've got everything under wraps and can spend some time alone with my thoughts in peace

>For me the best part of the day is when I've got everything under wraps and can spend some time alone with my thoughts in peace

That's the thing. Some of us get home from work, go to the gym, come home and then we're alone and forced to confront our demons. I don't know how to deal with them, how move on. Hence the despairing reaction images that represents the sadness we find in self-examination.

Yup
If I'm not working out, I'm thinking about how going to the gym next. It's the only place where I can just let go of everything, and even if I do think about >her, I can channel all my emotion into my lifts

I don't like being alone with my thoughts though, that's why I constantly have a podcast or music playing, can't stand silence anymore

>implying that's a bad thing
>being unhappy that you have discipline and physical fitness
>finding things to baww about, no matter how miniscule
oh stop it you fucking cuck

This. I fucking love my solitude

shit thats rough man. i dont really have anything to add but i hope youre doing good. live a good life, user

That was me a while ago.
I filled that hole with smoking.
Probably not the healthiest option and its not solving the root issue - but hey, my afternoons and evenings are now more enjoyable

I use snus, it gives me a bit of a dopamine rush.

>its not solving the root issue

Nah. Honestly guys like us should probably try therapy but there are so many shitty expensive therapists out there and so few good ones. I just crave the direction and advice I never got as a kid.

it dont matter if you good at it

what matters is that it feels good to you

>tfw amateur, hoping to be pro some day MMA fighter
>tfw all seven days of the week are training, training, training
>when girls or sometimes even cute guys try to flirt with me i literally have no choice but to walk away because having relationships would cut into my training time

life is difficult and lonely

I feel the same way, I go at 8:30 pm every night so I'm always looking forward to it throughout the day.

How do I find joy in working out again? I've lost it and I want it back

Do a new routine or change your workout method like if it's more lifting than cardio then reverse it

Thanks senpai.

I just want to be happy

Hang in there bud. I'd love to even be an amateur but that's just a pipe dream atm. Anyway, other fighters can make it work somehow so that means you can too. Good luck.

you dodged a bullet there, and not just the fat one.

1 - home gym
2 - choose something to watch that you really enjoy, some series with a lot of chapters would be best
3 - watch that shit ONLY when you lift, that's a way to create a link with something you enjoy and the routine of lifting.
4 - profit

you get the point, can be music reading a book page in between lifts, etc.

>tfw fat black friend who wants my dick
>don't know whether to be offended she thinks she can get with me or take it as a compliment

Deep down we all know that lifting is lame af.

Every day is a good day for me.
>get up
>coffee and breakfast
>throw a dip in
>take the meanest shit of my life(every day, coffee + tobacco = toilet)
>work out
>go see my gf at work
>home. Do homework
>look for a job
>watch youtube video with more coffee and dip
>another shit
>sleep

yeah that's me too. I lift in the mornings. day kinda goes downhill from there

get a real job that involves taxing your muscles all day till exhaustion then killing and eating a living being as a direct result of your efforts in order to sustain yourself and your tribe

sounds like you got it made

just keep your goals in mind. being lonely sucks ass, but being listless is worse.

mentality man. It gets lonely being here all day with nothing to do, you gotta give yourself projects and keep yourself busy.

I do have it made, now.
I was a lonely homeschooled turbo manlet all my life. Stay home, play video games, get fat. Eventually I started doing pushup and body weight stuff for a while but still fatty. or chub at least.

I had to learn how to talk to women, learn how to be social, and learn everything. In a way I think homeschooling helped because I had to pretty much teach myself everything lol but it's the mentality man. Every one has the potential to have it made, but you gotta make it to have it made

>struggle to go the gym
>end up finally going
>enjoy myself the entire time I'm there
>repeat ad infinitum

why did you struggle? Lack of social gains and therefore no confidence?

try something else. I was getting kinda burned out but I tried olympic lifting and now I'm hooked again.