Now that BTC is going back up, how much did you lose from fear selling?

I'll start
$1,000

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XFbDwRe
discord.gg/XEmadRR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>going back up
Bitcoin maximalists coping this hard lmao

$4000
i give up im going to go get a job bye fags
this board was better before this pnd shit
fuck you guys

it's still dropping fag

It's almost at $7k again.

buy bch fag

how do u lose 4000?

hashrate on bch decreasing, why would miners not mine it if it was profitable? because they know its a pnd and are not switching to bch

It's going down to 4k. Just watch.

Nothing except countless nervous cells. I think I'm getting used to it.

This is fucking well done for you.
I'm not a cynic bastard, but sometimes it feels good to see panic selling cunts like you eating the dust.

oh god you will lose even more if you buy back now. you think it's over?
the price never steady rises
and so it never steady dumps
so please for the love of core
watch the charts and wait for a uptrend

LOOK, I'M ALREADY DOWN OKAY?? YOU DON'T HAVE TO FUCKING HUMILIATE ME!!

I haven't sold yet - waiting for going up enough so at least I won't lose anything. I don't think it will keep dropping without going up at least few times

>going back up

>Now that bitcoin is going back up

Hahaha this is only the beginning. I'm expecting 5000

Down to below 6800

>btc
>going back up

Hardly ever again lads

Blockstream Bitcoin is dropping. Bitcoin is up 25%, trading currently at 772 USD

Stupid fuck can’t read a graph

Just fucking relax and don't make stupid move. Like buying the top of the BCH right now. Just HODL btc, maybe buy some more if it hits -5000, but just go on with your life.

How about ETH?

>mdw it's absolutely impoosible to sort out if it will dump or go up

Also wondering about this. Everyone is talking about it in the media, which makes suspect it's nothing.

damn BTC just had another dip, but look at the amount of people wanting to buy and sell.

Just sold my 2 BTC now. Zero loss, made $200. I shoulda sold at the peaks instead of HODLing.

Do what you can to avoid losses mate. According to a book I read, the investors who make the most money over the years are the ones who focus on avoiding losses rather than aiming for gains.

Why would you sell now?

Also, God woke me up wtih a wet dream bout my mother. I literally came in my pants which hasn't happened in years. God did this so I would avert losing money on this shit bitcoin. Thank you, lord.

prob because he is fearing BTC going down more, and he still had his gain

shit...over 10 billion dollars got pulled out of the crypto market in a matter of hours. i was afraid of this, smart money getting out, not good.

What the fuck is everyone complaining about? BTC is 6900+ this morning. How is this a crash?

I wouldn't be surprised if this goes as low as $5k. I bought 1 coin at $5.9k and 1 at $6.9k, had to sell now to avoid loss.

Then again, I could be wrong. Maybe it will bounce back up above $7k shortly after this. I prefer to avoid losses 100% of the time than "miss out" on a change to gain.

It keeps dropping. Hope you got out ok.

lol, nice FUD nocoiner. eat shit.

Wouldn't put a satoshi in it right now.

uh oh

I wouldn't sell now, it seems like it has settled down. The amount of people wanting to buy now is way more than people wanting to panic sell.

Welp. I avoided loss and pulled out my BTC, feeling comfy and will go to sleep now.

just stating a fact, retard.

Don't wait for t0o big of a dip to buy. There are millions of normies waiting to buy since they missed out the first time and think this is easy money.

This is every fork though. You sell before, you buy back a bit cheaper after. We've talked about this for weeks.

>thinks the fork is still happening

What are you saying?
Buying the red? Are you crazy?
This is /biz man, we only buy the green and sell the red.
Better be buying the top of the BCH right now, so we'll make it.

I'm not some smart investor. I'm a bag holder that got in early and just sits on it. I take it out at high risk times.

Oh my god, do I sell or hold? I've already lost 1200usd

THIS IDK

So you're completely out of bitcoin now?

How is that possible? What did you buy at?

BITCOIN SURGING IN 15 MINUTES

Yeah, since last week.

>margin bought the dip

Have you sold or do you still have them?

>10 billion got pulled out
no it didn't you fucking retard

this is why market cap is meaningless. Because every fucking retard on the planet doesn't understand what it means.

market cap is the absolutely MAXIMUM VALUE able to be POTENTIALLY represented by a commodity and cannot EVER BE REACHED in transactional liquidity.

when 20,000 bitcoins are sold between a range of 7200 and 6800 approximately 400*20000 = $8,000,000 was pulled out of the bitcoin market.

When only .001% of all bitcoins are listed within 5% of the market price . . . MARKET CAP DOESN'T MEAN SHIT

Good man

Make up for you losses

discord.gg/XFbDwRe

Fuck you !! Give me my money back!!

Buy high sell low user, you know what to do. It's the biz way.

I made $100, but I almost made $600 so let's pretend I lost $500 so I can be part of your club

Did you buy bitcoin yesterday? I consider any BTC price over $2000 a crazy bonus

I want to go out, what is stable enough to take refuge in?

red means stop, don't buy
green means go go go!

hahahahahahaha

I should have put more in originally, and now too hesitant to buy at a higher price. Still made some good gains though. I had a bunch from when I did drugs and then I quit drugs and then kinda forgot about it and it started appreciating.

I didn't lose anything but i havent gained it either. Stupid sleep

Is there a safe coin where I can put my money ?

Btc, 6 months ago or further

No I don't want to baghold

NO NO NO NO NO PLEASE GOD NO! WENT ALL IN ON 7600 FOR $60K FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IT WILL BE ALRIGHT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cash? Especially if you have been holding for over a year and only have to pay capital gains.

DOGE

NOOOOOOOOO
YOU GIVE MEE MY MONEY BACK PLSSSSSSSSSS
THE DIP WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OVER

CME, etf, etc. you'll be fine although BCH will deliver bigger gains from now on..

What is etf?

Buy high, sell low is a genuine investment strategy.
You want for your coins to be valuable, and not crap.
If you see green candles, that means the coin is worth a lot. That's what you want. Buy as many as possible.
If it goes red, then it's not worth junk anymore. You don't want to hold onto a shitcoin npbody wants in your portfolio, so it's time to sell.
Had you bought DGB in March when it pumped to 60 sat and sold after citi when it dropped to 1000 sat, you would have made a 16x return on investment (closer to 20x in fiat value as bitcoin made some gains as well).
Don't be a Digimarine. Buy high, sell low.

you fucking what? maybe this really is the top then if people are going all in for 60k between the all time high and the previous all time high of 2 days prior

jesus dude. you'll be fine . . . . eventually. but at least one of those coins you bought was mine hahaha

TURT GET IN HERE!!!!!!!!!

Oh there was a double top? That's not good is it?

Better get your shovel (we're going under the chart)

Financial vehicle for boomers to invest through their regulated brokers they can call on the phone

127.46k thanks to Best pump and dump group discord.gg/XEmadRR

Isn't that highly regulated? How are coins going to say lmao let's fork if it's all regulated?

They boomers money is still in USD so it can be regulated. It's like buying a gold or oil ETF.

ive just bought cos i cant take it no longer, off to take a long nap now

So 5000 by Monday?

Unless you got serious balls I'd wait to buy back in until after the fork dust settles. But I'm a pleb.

There's no fork. There will be no fork.

What's the reverse of a moon?

Boomers will never own actual bitcoins, they're essentially buying and selling shares of their bitcoin-buying brokers. It's actually much more dangerous than buying bitcoin (you compound volatility of crypto with the pitfalls of traditional investing), but try telling a boomer that.

A tunnel

Are there coin mutual funds yet?

Comfiest bitcoin holder here

If I sell all my BTC for BCH and BCH wins, I get back to $7500.
If I sell all my BTC for BCH and BCH loses, I get back to $0.
If I hodl all my BTC and BCH wins, I stay at $7500 bc BCH = BTC
If I hodl all my BTC and BCH lsoes, I stay at $7500 bc BTC still BTC

>do nothing
>win
>Thank yall for yall time!

So we wait?

this isn't the big one but that dude isn't going to be in the green for at least a month. Not that big of a deal I've got 30k thats been stuck on the sidelines for a couple months and I'm not sweating it.

but he's automatically gonna make 1/3rd less profit on the next upswing than he would have with a little patience.

I fuckin bought literally minutes before the decent. Was gonna convert to bch. Fuck. Not time. Wagecuck gotta go. 5 hours later.
Fuck me.

I got several dozen BTC, and I'm waiting.

As a general thing, BTC+BCH=$7200. If BTC=$2000, then BCH=$5200.

You only lose what you sell I am HODLing even if it takes a year I'm not gonna lose.
Might put another 2k into crypto in the meantime but I never traded alts before

It won't go down in one straight line for fuck sake. But we do have a retrace started.