You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

>"Sir you've been asking us this question for the past 15 minutes, please order something or move out of the drive-thru so the other customers can order"

Every few days I am startled by one of two things
A stark hyperawareness of my environment and my life and a terrible feeling as if I'm reliving everything.
The latter? I'm actually convinced I'm able to see the future..and it works.
But it's just a wierd thing that's happening. Probably dissosociation.

if you've ever had deja vu from dreams, you'd realize that there is metaphysical evidence for life being predetermined, which in itself is evidence that the saying "history repeats itself" is quite literally happening on a cosmological scale, from big bang to big crunch, then repeat

Deja vu from dreams is a function of fatigue

I don't think it has anything to do with precognition, it's some process breaking down due to you being tired

lol, ur just a fuckin dog tho

you ever have that feeling that your awake

even when the dream occurs years in advance?

yes, it was fucking inception, i was like this is a dream trying to will myself to wake up, then i did, and i was still dreaming

When I talk to customers at work I become aware in third person and it gets really weird

I once had a dream within a dream within a dream. Nowhere near as fun as Inception, though.

its depersonalisation. if you are afraid social contact you make it more bearable. maybe medication too. i take ssris amd sometimes im like 3 person and autopilot. even things that i have a phobia dont stress me anymore like spiders on your body

Could you rephrase that second sentence?

Ya I used to get it really bad, now I become aware and it barely phases me because I'm used to it. I don't know if it's depersonalization but after quitting drugs and alcohol all of my problems/stress are manageable and I am now able to set goals and achieve them/work towards what I desire in life

>mfw

Always find it odd how his Cyber criminal client seemed to genuinely care about his welfare and personal life.

>meet two chicks on the street that look a lot like some past classmates but bigger tits and nicer bodies
>talk them up to find out if it's actually them
>they're not but they're very easy to talk to and pretty flirty
>hit it off and we go to their place
>fuck both their brains out, no condom on, came inside the one with the bigger tits
>wake up
>jizzed in my sleep

That was pretty shit. If felt so real too, the voices the smell and everything, I have yet to experience a threeway IRL.

You only "remember" the situation when it occures, which is literally you going mad because of tiredness and everlasting meaninglessness of existence.
>eurofag, cant write for shit atm

At least you get laid in your dreams

Was during a dry period. Last time I had sex then was 5 months ago.

i am afraid of spiders. but when im in this 3 person mode they dont freak me out anymore.

you mean like neo in the matrix right

yes