Why does "UFC fighter" Phil Brooks have so much loose skin? He was never fat

Why does "UFC fighter" Phil Brooks have so much loose skin? He was never fat.

maybe extreme water cut?? or maybe hes o ff cycle

>maybe hes o ff cycle
he's straightedge

That's what happens after 30, no matter what.

>That performance
>Natty

wasn't he like 220 in wwe? then he competed at 170 and no he didn't water cut 50 fucking pounds for the fight

He has better hips than the chick behind him.

This to some extent. Not necessarily 30 but eventually its going to happen.

damn rogan got that there hair transplant

would that happen if he were on HGH for couple of months?

Its not really that much loose skin thats just a bad picture.

He trained for like a year officially before that fight and as a ufc fighter once you enlist you enter the testing pool for USADA. Most likely what youre seeing is a natty cm punk since hes being tested at random intervals all year. On top of that his training isnt focused on "muh bodybuilding" but catching up on all the shit he hasnt learned to prepare him for a fight. Finally as other people have already said this picture is from the weigh in and he is mostly cutting water to make the weight limit the day before the fight. Think dehydrating yourself anywhere from 10 to 20 lbs. His skin and body is guna look shitty because of that. Plus fit i used to jacking off to steroid users thinking "thats natty"

this is putins body photoshopped over tom cruise right?

>this is considered an "athlete"

This, to make weight he prob had to dehydrate himself like every other HueFC fighter.

there is more to being an athlete than fitness

sure thing, fatty.

How come Yoel Romero is shredded at 40 then? Cuban genetics, or special supplements?

Nope.

>special supplements

considering he got popped by USADA before...yeah lol

also fucking look at him

Olympic level doping regime.
Most of the fighters who get caught are just bad at hiding their shit.

I LUUUUU YOU MANG

GO FOR JEESHUSH, NO FOR GAY JEESHUSH

1) He was 37 in that photo. And he's white/Jewish. People who don't have a lot of melanin in their skin lose skin elasticity with age much more noticeably.
2) He was skinnyfat in WWE and much leaner there. He probably lost 20+ lb of fat and then cut water on top of it. His face looked really hollow as well.

He's a nigger (and I say that with respect). Nignogs don't show the signs of aging as much as other races due to the concentration of melanin in their skin, hence the saying "Black don't crack."

>wasn't he like 220 in wwe?
WWE (and all other promotions) bill their athletes above their true height and weight. CM Punk was a skinnyfat 200 lb but they billed him at 220.

He look like shit just before the fight, too. When he raised his arms to the side, the skin was drooping like crazy.

this. Olympic PED testing is more of an IQ test than actual drug test.

Tom Cruise is like 60 years old...

He was definitely not on gear.

>He was never fat.
He thought compounds were enough for core

lol 55 years old
my dad is 57 and looks better, without the money and fame, I mean he is a little bit fatter but still has a way better body than this

Daily Reminder that CM Punk got a contract, but legit martial artist Jason David Frank didn't.

Sad.jpg

Steroids testing is purely political bullshit.

pls go blabla

>tfw anons 57 year old dad looks better than you

was it trt?