Who does Veeky Forums hate most?

>Obese people
>Skeletons
>People who use gear
>people who get fake muscles surgically installed

Virgins

Manlets

Obese people are by far the worst, obviously. That human Ken doll is a freak but at least he doesn't smell or take up your seat space. And clothed, the horrors of his body are rendered invisible. Fat people are just disgusting no matter what they do.

Hating on skeletons or fatties trying their best makes you a cunt.
The only people I hate in the gym are the retarded old people who just sit around on the equipment chatting and the idiots doing stupid shit like curling in the squat rack.

over-inflated egos

I don't recall OP saying that he hates obese people or skellies in the gym..

Aaaw did some fat guy cuck you? Fucking crybaby

this. manlets

fake natties

t. manlet

>Hating on fatties?
>hurr durr then u must have been cucked by a fatty!
>implying anyone would ever find a fatty attractive

You may be legit retarded. Or just an angry fatty.

>athletes
kek why do bodybuilders believe they are athletes?

>reddit spacing
Your argument is null and void you neckbearded LARP.

Hahaha

I laughed out loud when I read "This is the epitome of natural aesthetics"

How stupid do they think we are?

Fake natties.

Gear is incredibly common and most people famous for their bodies use roids.

The issue is that a lot of them will play it off as being all natural. This creates a complete lack of clarity about the very real limitations of natural lifting, creates false expectations which I'm sure leads to frustration and failure from people trying to get into lifting, and breeds a toxic culture of meme excuses as to why they are able to gain mass so quickly which normies unironically take at face value.

Myself.

>angry about neckbeards
>on a vietnamese carpet weaving forum
wew

I hate nothing, once you realise your time is very limited you stop caring about such trivial stuff

No you don't, you fucking moron.

Go punch a person with a terminal disease in the face and tell me they don't hate you after.

Fucking this. Wasting time on hating others? Who gives a fuck? What benefit does it give you to care about people? They certainly dont give an ass about you. We all die. Worry about yourself faggots

i didn't even know that was a thing

Normies and chicks believe them.

Why waste your time virtue signalling to others on an anonymous message board then, you hypocritical retard?

Pretty sure you'd hate me if I raped your daughter, cunt.

pajeets

While it's certainly physical activity that is hard to do, they aren't athletes. I know 3 body builder dudes, and they are all uncoordinated as fuck when it comes to any sport. One of them always gets chosen for the football games we have at the park because of his size, and everyone immediately realizes what a liability he is. Dude can't even run straight. Even his walk is fucked.

Same happens for hoops, and none of them even attempt to play soccer.

Post physique piggy. I can hear you sweating through the screen.

kek for the pic

me too.

Thats not reddit spacing

This is reddit spacing

if you hate Veeky Forums so much you can leave

>We're natty brah
>Sick genetics brah, eat hard train hard brah

what the fuck happened to that dude on the lefts face

I think I can speak for all of Veeky Forums when I say that people who don't look up to Mike Patton and all his great fitness achievements are the worst of all

Flu shot

I can't hate anyone at the gym trying to get a serious work out in. They're trying to better themselves and I respect them for that. The only people who I hate at the gym are the groups of douchebag guys ego lifting hollering like fucking monkeys when one of their bros gets a single rep of 135 on bench because he had 4 people spot him. Like fuck off.

Is-Is that really a thing?
[spoiler]Please don't answer.[/spoiler]

people who've been at the gym for 3-5 months and post flex photos and quotes thinking they're gods

that's all. using juice requires harder work and maintenance than being natty, and if you hate juicers you better stop liking arnie, lee priest, tom platz, ronnie, zyzz, frank yang, latsbrah, scooby and just about anyone you softfags idolize

This

Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten

I hate

>manlets
>dicklets
>chinlets
>wristlets
>hairlets
>jawlets
>wristlets
>handlets
>eyelets
>necklets

Thankfully I'm a superior 6'3 alpha male which causes extreme jealousy amongst inferior manlet specimens.

>cheating requires harder work than not cheating

you are delusional. someone who roids and doesnt even work out builds more muscle than a natty who works hard as fuck.

jeff is a cunt

The zen of hating nothing can be a hollow plateau. I've been there, was told the same thing, I didn't want to accept that at the time either.

Its a good stepping stone, but unless you're going full monk, make sure you're not using it to avoid the uncomfortable questions of building a personal take on how you want to live life.

This.

people who have been lifting anywhere from one year to two years and are at the peak of mount stupid, shitting up every thread with garbage advice

I don't think you would like me very much

( .) ( . )

I think I hate the ones that lifted for 1-2 years 5+ years ago more.
>Yeah I used to bench [2x whatever number you say] when I lifted

The dude on the right still has the face and neck of a dyel. It looks photoshopped onto the rest of his roid body.

I get that it's a meme, but this application of it is just dumb

>tfw only a hairlet
when will the suffering end?

>you neckbearded LARP.
talk about projection. just put down the fork, fatty

Nah. Using roids effectively still requires hard work as well - but at the end of the day you can't compare the hard work to someone who's done it naturally. I don't really give a shit, but it's a bit like a business owner who inherited a million making out he had it just as hard as some other fucker who started off with a bank loan and repayments - you just can't compare the two. Perhaps one was smarter? (forgetting the shrunken dick and heart problems in the case of roids) but you can't say they put in as much effort or had it harder than the guy who got their on his own sweat.

More respect for natties any day of the week.

Obese. I feel indifferent to the others.

This. Skelly soy boys are a close second.

>tfw wristlet

I hate crabs in a bucket.

>fatties trying their best

are you fucking retarded.. theyre fat because they didnt try. they didnt try at all.

Nah, I hate fatties that don't try - but seen plenty in the gym that have shed a fuckton through hard work and determination. Getting to that state in the first place is a weakness yep, but I've seen plenty of thin fuckers mess their lives up with their own addictions. All credit to anybody - no matter what their size or weakness - if they make an attempt to better themselves and their life. x10 if they actually persist and succeed.

I hate "tfw when no gf" blogposters on this board. Don't even give a fuck about the rest.

Fuck you I'll take 2 seats on a plane if I want lol

I know the feels brah, but at least you can surgically add hair and make it look natural (if you got the money ofc). Being a manlet, that cannot be cured, no matter what you do.

fats and manlets are funny
are just funny to me, I don't hate anyone

roiding manlets are the funniest

Anyone who will base their beliefs as an excuse to cope with their own self destructive behaviour.
So liberals, feminists, fatties and "spirituals" who just want to do psychedelic drugs.

in order of justified hate:
>vegans
>fatties
>skeletons
>frauds
>manlets

you faggots are just jelly, brah. jeff seid is the most aesthetic natural bodybuilder alive today.

For fatties it depends on how delusional they are. I universally despise cheaters who destroy their life expectancies because of their addiction to muscle, so they are the worst. Skeletons are ok unless they think that makes them healthy or better than fatties.

>not becoming an aesthetic ascetic
cmon

joff plz vacate

People who stop lifting and fitness when they get into a relationship, there are no excuses for that bullshit.

Powerlifters

I don't like rude people at the gym, especially gym workers.
Worse are the people using the benches for leg exercises and stepping on if and then not cleaning it .

lmfao

Yeah, while you're on them. Maintenance becomes quite difficult

No. If you read that study again, you'll see that muscle cross sectional area and mass increased. This is accounted for by getting bloated. You'll find that their strength numbers do not increase as much as those of a natty.

Why do you retards parrot studies that you haven't even given five seconds of critical thought to?

People that do mixed grip on sub 4 plate deadlifts.

I'm sorry user, I'm disgusting.

>. using juice requires harder work and maintenance than being natty,

So then answer me this, What the fuck is the point of juicing if it's harder?

to look unrealistically good?

Then rephrase what you were trying to say because you're contradicting yourself.

no i'm not that guy bro

REEEEEEEEEE

You guys spend way too much time on the internet.

>forgetting skinlets and immunelets
Confirmed for not making it.

where the fuck do you think you are?

At home?

Yeah, your average deca injection for treating the flu am i right?

Why do people over 14 think this is a appropriate haircut?

No, I don't date anyone who would be attracted to fat people

they grow up watching too much anime..its the modern day equivalent of having your hair spiked up at the front.

wtf dem faces

Sour grapes

Myself. Only myself.

How did he clear his skin up?

jeff fucking go

Better than average genetics
I'm on gear and rarely if ever get zits. When I come off/ PCT I'll get 3-4 zits on either one of my shoulders but almost never on my face. Everyone reacts to gear differently, it sounds cliche but it's true.

>steroid users strength gains not as much as a natty
You sound like the authority on the subject, please tell me more.