Will smoking 1 (one) gram of Hash (pic related)

Will smoking 1 (one) gram of Hash (pic related)
a day (after training) hurt my gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0MOB_i_bYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, pussy.

no you'll be fine

no, but you'll be high for a fucking month

? i smoke a gram a day for moths and barely feel it anymore i have to really hold myself back to not smoke more than that.

fucking french hash is getting too cheap here in germanistan

That's why you cycle.
Stop for a few weeks

>1 gram of hash is a lot

12 years old?
Twink?

I fucking despise stoners

DUDE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

LAMAO DUDE

weaklings, you're weak

cannabis makes you gay and gives you gyno, so yeah probably

You smoke shit hash then.
>tfw smoked a spot of hash in my bowl but thought it wasn't lighting
>seven minutes later got transported into another dimension

Never have been that high in my life. Guy that hooked me up said, "smoke gingerly." Wasn't kidding.

depends how you're smoking it. If its with tobacco then yeah.

stfu faggot

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

On a serious note, you're never going to make it you fat/dyel faggot

I have literally never heard this happening from hash but fair enough must've been decent. Often if I smoke hash I'm wondering what I'm feeling more, the hash or just the tobacco rush

If you're okay with being gay

why don't you just vape it? no smoking, so it's much healthier. Plus, the high is much more natural and without any physical side effects. And it's even more efficient. There's really no reason to smoke cannabis.

I fucking hate stoners so much

is that way

uh oh the addict is in denial

Cannabis lowers testosterone and inhibits cell growth.

Yes, it kills your gains.

t. weak-minded stoner piece of shit that needs to off himself

B-BUT DUDE WEED IS SOOOO COOOOOOOOL
YOU'RE JUST A /V/TARD LEAVE FAG LEEAVE YOU'RE UNCOOL

Hash in Europe is mostly shitty. It's what people that can't afford weed smoke.

>implying that's not how all of /v/ reacts the moment someone hints at smoking.
If you get this triggered when others talk about something you don't like, why not just hide the thread?

DUDE WEED IS TOTALLY Veeky Forums YEA DUDE

No one fucking cares

Not the dude you responded to, but you obviously care a little bit if you took the time of day to respond. Stay mad druggie ;)

As long as you keep eating/training/resting consistently it won't hurt.
I don't see any reason to smoke the way you plan to, tho.

did a stoner fuck your girl? you seem mad

likewise duuuuuuude

Why do you feel the need to smoke at all

>inb4 because I like it

You americans need to understand the difference between annoying stoners and regular people who sometimes enjoy smoking weed, alone or with friends. Just because in US of A 90% of the people who smoke fall in the first category, it doesn't mean it's the same in the rest of the world too.

smoking is degenerate.
I used to smoke 1G a day, but I stopped because my conscience didn't let me enjoy it after I became a newborn Christian.

You're stronger than this user

>french hash
why would you smoke that shit man?

I'm not from the US and every stoner I met is a gigantic faggot

swiss here, theyre the same shit here too

>unironically newborn Christian

laughed hard

hope you're still laughing when you die

this

spliffs are the fuckin shit. Plus you can buy a box of cigarette tubes and american spirits tobacco for dirt cheap.

Makes it easy to relax on a smoke walk in a college town full of cops who like to act like SWATs

>muh marijuana

EPIC BRO

WEEEEEEED XD

not at all , increase your appetite => more gainz actually

OP here
to all the ''weed lmao'' guys: you are right
i despise stoner culture to and i dont hang out with stoners
so can you pls answer the question you fucktards or do you just answer questions about bread and gomad?

try shoving that gram in your ass for a quicker high you druggie fuck

Wow it's like I'm really on /v/!

youtube.com/watch?v=a0MOB_i_bYA

No, but it will give you something in common with hippies, who are responsible for women wearing pants today and other assorted faggotry

No.

weed is not an issue in moderation. most someone should get high is once a week. Just keep munchies in check (if you gotta eat, eat healthy shit like fruit or an actual meal, avoid junk food).

THC is also a vasodilator and helps with recovery a bit, but can mess with hormones. This hormone issue is different for different people. I stopped getting erections until I quit after being a heavy smoker for years. ANd it's very easy to get to that point for years.

i wasn't even a stoner, just a nigga that loved weed. i actually didn't like people knowing when I was high or that I smoked often.

If you're an experienced lifter on a bulk it can be beneficial because it increases appetite. Obviously this is a negative on a cut.
Don't snoke if you haven't been lifting long, as you are likely not yet physically addicted yet. You'll just go home and smoke weed instead of lift

I have a friend who puts 90 percent tobacco and 10 percent >weed into a long paper and talks about being a stoner and how he loves it all day

How would he? he most likely won't exist anymore

Do you drink alcohol?

Does smoking hash while pregnant have any effect on the child? My whore mother probably still smokes this shit to this day.

this isn't even a meme

what kind of effects are you thinking of, because the answer's almost certainly yes

I don't know, but it makes you a degenerate.

I'm short and feel like I have brain damage sometimes. Well at least I won't pass on my damaged genetics.