Itt: "superfoods" aka food that is unusually nutritious

itt: "superfoods" aka food that is unusually nutritious

> quinoa
higher protein and fat content compared to other whole grains (inb4 not a grain), also low GI
> bulgur
like quinoa with more carbs, most people would probably prefer the taste of this
> sardines
great protein and fat for the calories, lowest mercury and such of all common fish, cheap as fuck
> eggs
no explanation needed, good stuff

>mountain dew
no explenation needed imho

Quinoa is very estrogenic.

>semen
no explanation needed, good stuff

>sips
No explanation needed here

Everything but vitamin C

>potatoes
nearly double the potassium/cal of bananas without the sugar, solid zinc

100 grams
>2000% RDI for selenium
>20 grams omega 6 to balance out all your omega 3 pills
>radioactivity to grant you superpowers

I read somewhere that potatoes fill you up a lot more per calorie than any other food.

that could be a good thing too I guess

Too bad quinoa tastes like scalp flakes. I've tried all kinds of recipes, but just can't stand that shit.

Chaga contains over 200 nutrients and breaks up cholesterol deposits and artetial plaque

That's that weird fungus, right? It looks like burnt log stumps but it's a mushroom.

I like to consume memes with my eyes only

Chicken liver is unbelievable when it comes to micronutrients. Protein isn't bad either. No vegetable or fruit even comes close. Of course you need to not be afraid of cholesterol for this.

Same is true for pork liver, beef liver, etc.
pork pâté master race, all day erry day

>eggs
>no explanation needed

Please do explain

Sardines are GOAT, literally can't get better than it

Enjoy your vitamin A poisoning

>contains all vitamins and minerals except for vitamin c
daaaaaaaaaamn just squeeze some lemon juice on this shit and you have everything you need

anyone use superfood powders/blends? I used one regularly, but i'm unsure if it ever made a difference for me. I haven't used one in a couple of months now, aside from drinking a green shake here and there, and I don't think I feel any different.

shame they taste like shit

Those amounts are safe, though. You can take around 3-4000 IU per kg of bodyweight. There's a chronic risk if you don't use it, as it accumulates in the fat and liver, but as long as you don't consume it everyday, you should be fine. Hell, there are 100,000 IU supplements available on the market.

Because it is all a meme

What the fuck are you even consuming? Pretty much everything is called a "super food" today

Sardines are literally the best thing ever.

>Cheap
>Tasty
>Nutritious
>Convenient

I have no idea how I was memed into thinking these were disgusting by the electric Jew.

Lentils

So many of them are ripoffs. The powder will claim to have like 40 different fruits and vegetables, the blend will be like 45mg total, so you're getting a hundredth of a gram of kale and apple for a ridiculous price. It's better to just buy the shit yourself and eat it in a normal amount.

Mine are

>oats
good tasting complex carb, so cheap they're basically free to eat, delicious with milk
>coffee
excellent pre workout not much else to be said
>dairy
just bulk my shit up senpai

Sunflower seeds together with your oats in the morning.

Salmon

App name ?

Just downed a can of skinless, boneless in water 150 cal/20g protons. Threw on some brocc and shit be pumping.

Cronometer

T H I S
H
I
S
fucking love lentils

Lentils are fucking great. Also a great way to get your stomach working when boiled just soft and eaten with a pound of wok veggies.

You can also make some delicious pseudo hoummus with it, with mousse like texture. just add avocado, some seeds, garlic, spices, lemon juice,chili and lentils to blender and run it. Goes great as a side to some indian food or as dipping sauce or bread topping. 5/5 would recommend.

Also my go to "superfood" is hemp seeds in various forms. great macros and goes with about anything so i just bought 35 pounds of them last winter, and i´m already half way through them.
Macros: first value is pure seeds and latter is this ground stuff which is cheaper.
>brotein 27/33
>fat 33/10
>fiber 25/41
additional bonus: oatmeal made in homemade hemp cream topped with blueberries is easily the greatest breakfast i´ve ever eaten in terms of macros and taste.

Absolutely based, this is the perfect food

You are all like babies

watch

4 grams of protein per slice

>shrimps
great protein/cal ratio

>Soy
Enjoy your gyno

Nice meme

>Just downed a can of skinless, boneless in water

I suppose ladies enjoy dines too

Looks amazing nigga would probably taste godly with smoked salmon and scrambled eggs. I wonder if I can get it in Scotland time for Amazon.

A glass of milk is far more estrogenic than even fucking 12+ servings of pure soy. Not to mention the fiber content of Ezekiel bread cancels that all out.
Enjoy your gyno AND acne dairy boy

any random as quality yogurt, low fat&carbs, high P.

Instead of trying to cure baldness, why don't scientist figure out how to not make all these super foods taste like shit on a cardboard cracker? I swear, the better it is for you the worst it tastes.

I'd rather they focus on eradicating cancers rather than make broccoli and chicken taste like ranch so your fatass can lose weight

The problem is gaining weight not losing, faggit

I'm fuckinn hungry now thanks shiheads

Where do you huys get bulk foods? Every place by me has only the small bags of oats, rice, and lentils.

Don't be so short-sighted. If veggies tasted fast food good but retained their nutritional properties, we would all prosper.

What kinda of child finds bulking foods disgusting? Oily fish , peanut butter milk , cheese, nuts in general , meats all God tier

Number one reason I won't make it...can't eat broccoli without cheese whiz lol.

ranch and broccoli > cheese whiz and broccoli

I wonder what sriracha and broccoli would taste like? Or sriracha mixed with ranch...nom, nom, nom.

yellow split pease 21g of protein

I fart up a storm any time I eat lentils but I love their taste and nutritional value. What do lads

embrace the flatulence. it will serve you well

It's just really uncomfortable especially when you're trying to brace your abs. There had to be a way of preparing or cooking them to avoid gas

What about couscous?

Fokken love lentils, just had some (red) for dinner!

Wew lad that tickled me

Yeah it grows on birch trees ive harvested quite a bit in northern maine the tea makes me feel like a god and i havent gotten sick in the 2 years since ive started using it

do sweet potatoes count as a superfood?

dont forget about buckwheat.
Blows all these out of the god damn water

What's up with people saying sardines are cheap? Even at $1 a can, which is really generous, you're paying $1 for around 150-200 calories and 20 grams of protein. Perhaps not the worst but I certainly wouldn't call that cheap compared to ground beef, chicken, or even canned tuna and salmon.

Buy fresh ingredients, you're wasting your time

I guess this looks good to people that have no bakeries in their country?

Start working out, it'll make you hungry.

Sriracha and broccoli taste dope try it

kiwi nigga

I wait for them to go on sale, last time I bought them was late July, got them down to 29¢ per can with a manufacturer's coupon and bought 200 cans.

lentils are amazing, i don't fart when i sprout and eat them lol.

Do you guys just cook them and eat them? I can rarely ever finish an entire cup of lentils. It's just too bland for me. Plus bad memories, gf threw a whole cup worths in the sink because she didn't like it and turned on the garbage disposal. Turned into a thick sand and clogged up everything :(