youtube.com/watch?v=OepRR_02q3g
youtube.com/watch?v=V24g8RqNMz0
youtube.com/watch?v=Iui94VWFhnA).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>using back to cheat on a shoulder exercise
Will never make it.

>not doing standing barbell bench press
you will not make it friend

Christ that could end so badly if you go a little too far.

instagram.com/p/BYoRfoMnTpw

This is how a real man presses

hot damn, at 6'3" I'm probably gonna break in half trying doing that

What's with people's obsession with rippletits? Strong men do worst shit than that lifting atlas stones

lolz

literally how? fuck me
juice?

That's not all mate
youtube.com/watch?v=WnJd42b3EfI

klokov has gotten weaker since he's been going the crossfit route

if you arc your back even slightly it fucks up your back so I don't know how or why this guy is trying to limbo while overhead pressing

monster

not really, he may not be as strong as his 2011 world championship peak anymore (which is more likely due to lack of extreme russian celltech abundance) but he still puts up good numbers now. His peak PRs were a 180 kg strict press and a 225 kg push press, whereas he is at 165 kg strict and ~200 push press as of now. He also increased his bench that he doesn't even train (usually) to 200 kg paused and a 190 triple as well, whereas he did something like 170 for 3 about a year ago.
Recent footage:
youtube.com/watch?v=tXLDzLyZfPA
youtube.com/watch?v=OepRR_02q3g
youtube.com/watch?v=V24g8RqNMz0

I made a webm of this but it's too big to upload

>those bow legs

jesus fucking christ

he presses 165 strict in the second vid in , although the vid quality is a bit worse. He was stronger back when he did his famous push press PR (youtube.com/watch?v=Iui94VWFhnA). It is rumoured there are some vids from him at that time where he strict presses 175 or 180 kg, which is absolutely insane for his 110-115 kg bodyweight

Bow legs look aesthetic

>these little boys with their little toys

Nice try manlet. Nobody believes you.

Seriously? i have this constant popping in my upper back in between my shoulder blades from deadlifting and ohping so much so i'm always arching it, to pop it. The same way people constantly pop their fingers.
Rip my back

pressing this way was the reason they removed it from the olympics

it's just retarded

strict press or go home

Godlike

They removed it due to political reasons and to get meets to be shorter. Anybody that goes for heavy 1rms will naturally do that back leaning now maybe that means you shouldn't go heavy on ohp but not everybody has same goals I suppose.

Wait, that's not even how I ohp. I thought you were supposed to get your head under the bar as soon as it clears it.

there are multiples videos ITT showing klokov strict pressing insane weights with no back curve

Any more back leaning and he'll turn this incline bench press in a decline bench press

Do you see how fast the bar is flying up that's nowhere near 1rm

>will naturally do that back leaning

a lot of things are "natural", but that doesn't make them correct.

butt-wink is very natural if you go deep enough, just look at how babies squat

rounding your back when deadlifting is a "natural" reaction if you don't actively maintain it

severely underrated

Never said it's correct but if you want to go heavy these are risks you take. There is more flexing and overextension of the spine during an atlas stone lift and the strongman still do it.

that's 140, his 1rm is 165

what are those shoes, they look sick