24 years old

>24 years old
>Never been in a relationship
>All the women my age are literal garbage with emotional baggage and 7 ex's

Feels pointless at this point. It's making me lose motivation to do anything in life.

Anyone else know this feel?

/r9k/ faggot sage

yes, except i have been in relationships.
wait until youre 28 and hold all the chips and bag a 20 year old.

Just wait until your 33. It gets worse. You get to add kids to the garbage, baggage, and multiple exes.

Relationships are usseles in ur age. Just fuck them and enjoy life. Dont go into a serius relationship if you are under 30

Im almost a wizard myself.

I developed a mental disorder in my mid 20s because of it.

Now on autism bux 4 life

feel you since a relationship is the only thing that gets me going

Become a Mormon, user.

That's actually retarded because the younger you start your relationship the better it is.

Relationships are 30 are literal garbage. All the women are old and unattractive and usually have serious emotional baggage and/or kids.

just embrace that 2d is always superior

Stop caring for girls

Lmao so you're just giving up? You wouldn't deserve your "perfect woman" if she walked in and sat on your lap.

Focus on yourself, and life will give you what you deserve

Idiot

only go for 18-20 year olds, stop playing into the roasties games of being a provider towards their 30s

>Focus on yourself, and life will give you what you deserve
biggest meme there is

>25 years old
>never been in relationship/virgin
>never been on a date
>no women my age ever want to date me
>only ever want to be my friend
>always get hit or insulted when ever I ask a girl out
>tfw I started lifting for confidence, now it's the only thing keeping me from attacking someone

so check this out man im 24 too i used to search for a gf HARD as fuck. I have been in a 2 year relationship, a 1 year, a 8 month, and a few others right. Man these women got a lotta problems and they are users too. dont be upset my man it is what it is you just gotta fuck em, talk to em, and sleep around on the side too. It is what it is

My gf has gone to have a "catch up" with an "old friend"

He earns 3x as much as me and drives an awesome car.

Meanwhile I'm sat on Veeky Forums

That's what you get for being a normie, hahaha owned faggot.

I'll NEVER have to deal with that shit. Feels so fucking good man.

Schizoid LIFE FOR THE FUCKING WIN BOYSSSSSSS

sauce?
also:
>26, fucked a shitton of women
>depressed as fuck, because nver had a gf
>literally got better a few months ago after i started going into therapie, started liftig and fighting again and lost all hope
>ever since i stopped believing in a future, life got pretty chill and its easier to talk to girls

>Implying 18-20 year olds are interested in 24 year olds.

You're literally ancient to them.

Im starting to think that if you want something in life you just have to take it by force, no one is ever going to give you anything for free in this world.

Fuck everyone elses opinions just take what you want make it happen.

Hey bro. Just turned 25. I know this feel well. You're not alone out there.

Just find a weak minded person that cant say no and force your desires on to her and dominate/manipulate her. The secret is to not care about other peoples feelings/opinions.

I will meet nice virgin girl and marry her. Premarital sex is disgusting. I'm 20 though so I have more time.

sounds like rape with extra steps

Well yes, make the woman feel guilty for you. Guilt tripping usually works like a charm on insecure women, because women are too caring and well "pussies". Mental rape.

Some girl actually hit you for asking her out? Dude what the fuck, you must be repulsive.

2 years older
3 relationship, one 8 months, one 2 years, the last one was a shit show for 2 years, reak relationship for around 5 months and broke my heart twice

fucking is nice but not something you'd want for your heart man

>23
>had 2 long term( 1 year+ ) relationships
>One 4 year relationship
>Broke it off last year
>My standards have somewhat gone up
>Quality of girls has plummeted

I'm not sure what but somethings wrong.

Obesity, shitty tattoos have become the norm, drinking and drugs too. And these are all disqualifications for a relationship. All things in moderation but damn. I asked a girl from class out. Cute, friendly seemed like a bookworm. Broth me molly on he first date. I was shocked. Fucked her on molly but damn son have some self respect.

or, you know - you could get your shit together and just fuck her hard enough, so she wont leave?
Like bring flowers, but choke her out?

WOMEN. LOL

So dose mirage

I want to find a guy like you.

>25
>8 year relationship

Ironically this
Grew up in a Mormon town but non member
Would get creeped out by all the 23 year olds showing up to high school football games just to hit on 16 year olds who they'd marry a year later but hey I'm posting on Veeky Forums so who really won that one

Nah youll get bored

You forgot to write you're on SS and GOMAD.

i literally think that for my now ex gf i'm the evil culprit who broke her up with her man of her dreams and this is why 2 months ago she was being a whole new bitch to me emotionally degrading me

if you're going after girls who think taking naked selfies in a tanning booth is a "good idea", then yeah, you're gonna find them to be trash.

Nice girls you'd want to introduce to your mom do exist user -- you just won't find them on instagram or snapchat acting like complete ho's.

I wouldn't want to have sex with someone who has already fucked someone else.

well op, all of my female friends i get to know in my teenage years are now with kids, stretch marks, single mothers, no job, no education, multiple partners, all of that at age 22-23

im 26 and im meeting girls at bars that are 18-19 that are somewhat not very used, will fuck them and disregard, will save some money and move to a fucking village near my town to get a 17-18 years old to marry while pure

Best advice in this thread, the meek will only inherit these nuts

T H I S
H
I
S

>Nice girls you'd want to introduce to your mom do exist user -- you just won't find them on instagram or snapchat acting like complete ho's.
again, a huge meme
nice girls are a meme because deep down they are also some kind of ho

>t. 17yo low test virgin

Almost all of them have ether slapped me and said something like "I thought we were friends!" or kicked me in the balls or shin. /soc/ says I'm a 5/10 so I guess I'm ugly, not sure whats average

Do what i do, lift heavy, work hard, save loadsa money for your own house and car. Guys fucking around with women will just get fucked in their 40's and usually become alcoholics.

I'm boring just because I don't do drugs or have Sex? I'll never understand this mindset.

It's not too common but if you kind of show the type of girl you are without being overbearing you could probably find one. You've got to be careful though, guys will try to trick you unless you make it clear you won't fuck them.

>tfw 18yo high estrogen virgin

>ITT 20 something yo virgins blaming life and women for their failures.

Man up, you fucking losers.

there's a lot of clean girls out there, they're not with you because they understand their value to the right guy (who is worth far more than you in all likelihood)

get your shit together

s'why I exclusively date highschool girls now

or maybe you dont deserve shit.

everyone does

would you have sex with someone who regrets deeply losing their virginity?

>tfw 22 and was waiting but recently lost my virginity out of stupidity and regret eats at me every day.

all I wanted was to lose my virginity with someone who I loved but now idk if the reality of a virgin girl having that with me is still possible :^)

Moonface

I'm naturally a quiet person and the only time I am around people is at classes. So I don't really know how to meet people. It feels like everybody already knows everybody (except me).

no one is owed anything you faggot

ur such a faggot, cry more on Veeky Forums

what exactly do you want to hear? You are 24, truth will most certainly change for you if you grow out of your selfish egoism.

same here except im at work during the week

Guys SHOULD spend their 20s fucking whores whilst building an education and career so they can settle down with a fresh ~20yo as they enter their 30s.

don't rely on /soc/ you fag, you shouldn't care wether you are ugly or not, you can't change that, but you can change the way you perceive your self, always think you are hot as fuck.
Also if bitches slap you or they act like they are offended for being asked out, its because you took too long to doing it so they already see you as a friend.

We all have baggage, don't want to hear about it or be reminded of it every 2 seconds from this board when the point is to better yourself and get over that shit.
Lift and stop being such a cuck, you will find someone eventually maybe, or maybe not if you continue being such a whiny blogposting faggot.

I think it depends on the person. So maybe. But I feel like I would always feel like... I don't know, second place or something.

Holy fuck how insecure do you have to be to get mad that women in their mid 20s have had several relationships.

It's your own fault that you never had a relationship. You are the problem, not everyone else around you.

You're a fucking loser so stop judging everyone else so harshly

Beggars cant be choosers

>man up, you fucking losers
Translation: be a beta provider for the leftovers of someone else.

Do I just wait for somebody to approach me? Or should I embarrass myself and try to talk to people?

well fag, lets change then to
>Focus on yourself and life will give you chances, wether you take them or not is up to you.

I'm not getting mad at them. I'm just saying - what's the point anymore?

Alright alright alright

Ya, I definitely understand. Unfortunately people like is are often introverted. Since I'm a guy I know I have to take the initiative, so I'm going to join interest groups like book clubs. It also helps if your responsive to guys who are shy. It really helps if you say anything or just give a friendly smile. What kinds of interests do you have? Maybe join some groups?

What a dumb shit.