Mfw I finally hit lmao2pl8 bench

>Mfw I finally hit lmao2pl8 bench
Is this what having a gf feels like brehs

I honestly wouldn't know.

>tfw you know 90% of the retards here never felt a womans touch, sucked a womans tit, penetrated their juicy pussy, heard a woman moan.

No

>tfw a 10%er
feels better than being a 5%er, may god rest His soul

im glad im a virgin. all my friends got pussy once in highschool and have been addicted ever since. i dont care if i get sex ever so women cant manipulate me really

One of my favorite copes.

Tbh hitting 2pl is better. Girls will break your heart eventually, but your body won't let you down.

whatever man. ill be here to laugh at you when you cant get any more love drug and start threads on here complaining about how hard breaking up is

>love drug
Sure, there are people addicted to getting laid. Have to get their nut. No matter what.
Yeah sucks to be them.
But there are folks like you who have been rejected by women so much that they have become disillusioned by women, and convince themselves that they don't need affection.
Yeah, sucks to be you.
It's called having a happy medium. I go out to socialize and have fun with friends. If I meet a girl I like and end up brining her back, awesome.
If not, who cares I still had fun.

when u say 2pl8 do u mean on each side ?

only on one side
gotta hit those stabilizers

i havent really been rejected by women that much, you just made that up lol. also i highly doubt brining someones back is healthy for them, just eat some pickles brah

why not be both?

>not eating pickled girls for maximum gains.
Haha my fault for phone posting.
You can go for women without it being the center of your life, that's all I'm saying.

raping children is not the same as having a gf Dan

>tfw 71yr old Arny is more jacked than us

it's not his body it's Andreas Cahling

Well he is obviously on gear. Not judging. When I turn 70 I'll be on maddd future drugs. What reason is there not to be? Why be complacent with being frail just because it's natural? Natty is only respectable when you're young

What sucks is that you don't have a wife you can trustfuck all day long if you want but who will also give you space when you want it.

I agree. I've never done roids until this year (I'm 46). It's pretty awesome. Feels like the fountain of youth!

>Natty is only respectable when you're young
pretty true
Honestly, if I don't hop on in the next year or two, I'll definitely start around 35-40

>tfw can only bench 115lbs
>tfw can only squat 135 lbs
>tfw always fuck my back up when deadlifting

I really need a gym buddy to help with my form, I wanna get huge like one of those Icelandic strongmen

Yeah, I've got the same lifts and it feels horrible not being able to lift big boy weights.
Where are you from user, we might be able to meme together.