pt-br.kikebook.com/branca.lins.92
(replace kike with face)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Ytsjkj
youtube.com/watch?v=JdZY61s-3xU
2.pik.vn/2017df6b4639-ef0f-4963-aebc-c2c02585f4c6.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>0.25 BTC
No deal. By the time I get the number, it'll be worthless.

>what is social engineering
step 1. message all friend with some bs story
step 2. get phone number
step 3.....
step 4 profit.

How do these jobs typically work? What prevents the you from running away leaving me with no BTC or me giving you some b.s. number?

atomic swap

why?

Got her number, took 3 minutes. Seen it as a challenge, was a letdown. In any case im not selling it to you OP, You would probably rape her or something.

>Thinking having her number will make him any more likely to bang her

you're a good person

OP I got her email first, then I was able to get the number since she has 2 factor auth on her email account.
Give me a contact so you can pay me and I can give you the number.

Post your BTC address and post the number.

I can do that but once I post the number who says you will pay me?

want to send me 0.1 first in good faith and the rest after I give you the number?

Bullshit, you say you got into her email? How'd you manage that so quickly

Nice try faggot, OP you better know your shit or get scam.

You do realize that OP is also a scammer, right?

I didn't get into her email I know how to view the full number gmail is trying to send the code to

ITT: lying jew OP who isn't going to pay for the number, and lying pajeets who pretend they found it. I've seen this happen too many times

Do you really expect me to pay you upfront? Do you take me for a fool? Do you think I can afford paying 0.25 BTC for a phone number by being a fucking idiot? You should be thankful that I am giving you NEETS this fucking job offer so that you fucking useless faggots may prove to be atleast a little bit USEFUL. Don't you fucking ever again try to play me again little faggot. I WRECK my enemies and I shower my friends with gifts. I have a fucking reputation to uphold. Now, do you want to be my enemy, or my friend?

I said pay 0.1 first and rest after I give you the number. I am not giving you shit because you dont trust me and I dont trust you. Have some faith.

I can't believe this isn't a pasta

Both of you fags shut up. Use an escrow.

Who care.

Then you better report it to google as a bug and get $10,000 as reward. No, nice try pajeets.

True, lol at this two fags.

also she is a politician so I might pump the price up.

Escrow is fine but how to find a trustworthy one.

One of you is getting fucked. Don't fucking trust anyone. Only way to sort this out is to use an escrow of some sort

Escrow and you'd have to prove the number is hers by calling it

I dont mind escrow but how to find one

also I don't call shit I can't speak Portuguese. Escrow can call to verify.

i've been providing escrow services for years on ebaumsworld.

I know she doesn't have two factor you little fucking lying bitch because I know her fucking email address. You are testing my patience little scammy fucker.

Easy fix. The potential assassin can send me the BTC, Pajeet can sent me the number, I will verify, I will then send number to assassin boy and 90% BTC to Pajeet because I will take 10% commission. Easy.

Oh yeah give me a contact so I can show you fucking proof I have her phone number and also much more info.

I am not fucking lying I have her phone number + more info. I can give you proof but I am not posting shit here.

>lying jew OP who isn't going to pay for the number, and lying pajeets who pretend they found it
Correction: And lying middlemen trying to skim off the top/steal it all

Hello, I'm your friendly namefag on Veeky Forums. Seems you have a problem here! Tell you what, I can be the escrow if you want.

Wait a bit fag, I will get her number for you. Look like I on the right track

Shhh... You weren't meant to figure that part out user :)

Post last 3 letters of her mail and the full mail provider.
If you can get it right I will fucking atomic swap the bounty.

Good. You will see that my word is true and the bounty is yours if you can provide it. I'll even raise it to 0.3 btc if you can get it before the other faggot because my patience is running out.

You mean this?
[email protected]
Already posted

email everybody already know.

I can tell you something they don't know.

identification cards is 095976072_IFP
natural persons registry is 02403760789

OP I know everything about her.

>everything that I found on a cursory google search

I fucking know that email address and it does not have 2fa, So I know this is a scammy fucker.

And this is not the only address. She has a gov address. I just need her fucking phone.

Sorry, look like it not gonna work. Able to get google to send a verify code to recovery process with a different email but after that still can't get in her email.

Here try to go as forgot password, keep hitting -try another way- till this and input 10 2009.

Now send me the fucking money
btc: 1GHPApFjTJL6eprUsDia9P3ercdZSVdhCT
I will give the number

OP you fucking retarded if you give me a contact I can give you proof. I am not posting shit here so they will never tell how I found out.

Brainlet here, what can somebody do with just a phone number/full name?

Call it and address them by their full name

You fucking useless faggot. You are going to get her account locked YOU PIECE OF SHIT FUCKER CUNT FUCKING USELESS FUCKING. I will fucking KILL you. What the fuck are you even trying to do logging into her email address you fucking miserable pathetic scumbag. I need her fucking PHONE you are not gonna get in her fucking email you motherfucking retarded son of a bitch.

Fuck off Pajeet scum.

This board is truly worthless.

You better deliver, faggot, or I will send her an email.

kek

OP wants to call her at 2am and tell her he is watching her through her window while playing with himself.

OP want to have a chat with her, that's all.

Shut up you son of the bitch of I will mail her that some cunt is looking for her phone number. Don't make me.

Sent it, fuck this OP cunt.

I fucking swear I have her fucking full number and other info. I sent you some sensitive info about her.

email me here: [email protected]

I GIVE YOU PROOF

kek I know right. I even googled it

+5521xxxxxxxx03

13hjJxWba29gkpAtAqsChJ1dU9qmD3JXrq

0.125 now and i`ll post the complete info.

Fuck off pajeet you little smelly cunt, go shit in the street

t. scammer

Alright no free BTC for you fucking faggots. You fucking useless maggots cant even fucking perform one job right. You ruined my patience. I don't have time to deal with you fucking scum, bottom of the barrel of society. Stay poor forever. Fucking 1600$, fucking monthly salary for you fuckers, I was willing to pay but you worthless fucks cant even do one task right. Truly worthless pathetic neet scum. Bye.

OK OP You want me to post it here?

I swear on god I will fucking found out everything about you if you dont fucking pay me

Okay, guess I will mail her about you piece of shit.

This is getting better by the minute...

I also know her gmail password. She is not very smart.

Hey I have the number. It's +5543049207
Looks like nobody's getting paid

this thread is fucking hilarious to watch
also check em since this is a b tier thread

Me too!

wrong

discord.gg/Ytsjkj

prove it bitch

I think we need to contact her and find out who Mr Rage D Faggot is and fuck his shit up.

Yep, I come to read about cryptocurrencies and end up reading about a /b/ thread. Potential movie plot here also.

>Getting this mad

assblasted pajeet can't even do his job right, hilarious. It's time you go back to plebbit.

True, already mail her. I think she know OP irl kek.
Look like after this will be goldmine but not like any of us here will know what would happen, except OP.

You doof good OP, I will mail her a coupe more just to make sure, this whole thread is already archive with html by me. All will sent to her.

if you rearrange the letters in your ID you get Paaahjt. Now I don't believe in fate, but this is definitely not something to be dismissed, don't you think?

she looks autistic af. She used to live in rio de janeiro but moved to another State. I`ll call and tell her that some internet freak wants her personal number.

If it's 123456789, she deserves the imminent ass raping by OP or whoever has the number.

Mail her another one saying that the Mexican criminal syndicate Los Zetas wants her dead. That's what OP's icon on the discord is

I just phoned her and it went to her voicemail.. I left a short message explaining Mohammed was paying 1.5k for her # and told her to email me back with who is looking for her.. will update

Time to put my list of gmail clone to work. It was used for YouTube shill but this time maybe it will help to get some criminal faggit in jail.

OK OP is a scammer.

I gave him the number. I gave her the full resume. and disappeared

youtube.com/watch?v=JdZY61s-3xU

lady posted her full resume private listing on youtube.

you fucking cunts should help me get paid not to call scam when I actually got her number

no shit wow

I got your IP from discord and I will get your IP from here OP. I swear on god I will find you.

You doofed good you son of the bitch, now you could get her killed by some Los Zetas criminal.

No shit senpai, he deleted the discord now, it was just a Pajeet doing his first extorsion job. It was so obvious that OP was a scammer that it's difficult to believe someone actually thought he was going to get paid.

lol with her number?

he is prob a ex bf loser

How did he delete the post in this thread about the discord?

I need to learn all your skills. Where do I start?

yeah how the hell? I

The post is there, the discord room is gone.

>discord.gg/Ytsjkj

All he did was go to her FB, find her YT and then find the video where she blatantly showed her phone number

I knew he wasn't going to pay but at least I tried. He is not fucking Los Zeta he is some poor faggot from Brazil.

video listing is private

>the post is there
It's not. Look for yourself. Wtf

ah, i just tried using a bunch of search engines and shit. Absolutely refused to go into fb. Not impressive then.

Full capture of this thread till 2.pik.vn/2017df6b4639-ef0f-4963-aebc-c2c02585f4c6.png

Her email is Help her and warning about piece of shit OP.
Pure luck, she was stupid enough to have her info in one of video in her channel.

But that video is private, not available on search?

this cunt doesnt get it her video was private and you cant access it without the fucking link in the first place.

It's not a private video, search for it from her channel page