ITT: fictional motivational figures

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk3K5e4TvDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's nothing motivational about this fag though? He's just another Mery Sue protagonist made invincible because he's special.

>Watching anime past middle school
Please tell me you guys don't still actually watch anime.

The only true motivational character.

The motivation most people get is that he just exercised every day super hard and then got super powers cause of it.
Hence motivation.

I'm I an old man already?

you know that he was lying right?

Been rewatching Naruto recently and he is pretty damn motivating.

80's anime had the best aesthetics

I rewatch the Rock Lee vs Gaara fight at least once every two weeks.

>inb4 some fag posts MHA

Why would he lie?

Dude, same. The part where he drops the leg weights always gets me.

How do I become like him?

True

>hating on best shonen

easy

Leave mortality behind
My man

Literal crybaby mc

Miyazaki films and a lot of anime pre-2000 are actually really good. If you're an adult and watch shit like Little Witch Academia though, seek help.

Still a fucking badass.

>Best shonen
>Not HxH (2011)

OPM is my nigga. Actually motivated me mid-series to come back to training from alcoholism after a bad life event. Now I still drink, but only weekends and I'm playing the Saiatama's training regime everytime I feel like I want to skip one. Always helps.

>wah im not special like the other kids
>why do you want to be a hero?
>i-i-i-i-i-i-i i just really want to be a hero!!1!!! like reeeaaally want to be a hero!!
>*cries*
>here take the most powerful power in the world
>*loses every fight he's in*
>*cries even more*
absolute fucking garbage mc from a SAO tier fuck up of a show.

this is my favorite page out of the entire series, lost children arc was pure art

That one or the panel of him jumping over rosine and that girl about to cut her in half

>mfw family made the mistake of opening up one my berserk volumes to mid-rosine fight
was a lot of explaining

>Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK FUCKING DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

this guy

>guy preaches shit about hard work can let you compete with the powerful bloodlines and techniques
>revealed to have the most powerful combination of the the most powerful bloodlines and techniques
>has the strongest tailed beast and vast stores of chakra

>not mumen rider

Luffy.

He lives in a world with people with OP powers that he can't possibly beat, and a meh-tier power that makes his body rubber. So what does he do? Dopes himself by bouncing his blood around his body superfast using his rubbery blood vessels. Beats you anyway because he gives 0 fucks about how strong his opponent is, he just cares about winning for himself, and never stops to cry or whine except for literally 1 point where his brother dies, and he pretty quickly gets back on the "welp better stop being a bitch and go back to beating the shit out of people way stronger than me" train.

He's also blunt as fuck and doesn't respect whiny entitled bitches and that's EXACTLY why the bitches love him.

guts is a fucking savage

>Eren
>a whiny ass nigga as inspiration
You need a better one

>Do his routine
>Am dyel asf

Literally fueled by his hate of titan niggers, he's alright

cut your finger

He's not though, read the manga. its like evangelion but with titans and he cries about he cant do it at every fucking turn

Sounds like a fake natty

>One Meme Man
>My Pussy Academia
>Posting Naruto unironically

Goku.
Humbled himself to humanity despite his brutal warrior genes. Loves nothing more in life than fighting, training, and helping others. Believes in the good of others until the bitter end, makes friends out of his enemies, keeps his promises, and lifts the spirits of everyone around him. As a character he's basic as fuck, but he's also got my goal body. Also Guts x1000

I am not going to give up my dick to be a twink

There are a few nice physiques for sure. Ippo is top-tier as well.

Its like a cycle with that one same with Armin
>fail
>cry or bitch
>motivational words from another
>come up with a brilliant plan
>rinse repeat

Kitano Ken

I always wanted to be a Spartan, both in body and mind. Master Chief is my greatest hero. I train and push myself towards excellence every day to honor him.

Get the fuck out of here weebfags. Here's the real shit.

>capeshit
>real

At least shinji sucked it up at some points in evangelion but fags in MHA and AoT will not stop bawling, it's like a necessity for popular anime to have bitches for protagonists

Also, if you take inspiration from OPM that's fucking stupid and you're full of shit, that show is meant to be satire. There are only two acceptable moments two get motivation from and the rest should be comedic

This shit makes me wish i had the time and persistence to git gud at but while hate lifting might be a thing, hate drawing didnt pan out so well for me

Are you implying that capeshit is any less valid than japanophilia faggotry?

Makunoichi Ippo. Autistic bullied manlet who stops being a bitch and starts training every day, eventually has his bullies cheering for him as he becomes a successful pro boxer and gets a gf. Still probably a virgin but he's getting there

Unironically motivated me to workout

Yes because weebshit isn't condescendingly pandering with 9001 reboots and spin offs

Kill your self

>Weebshit isn't pandering.

> just another

don't give an opinion on something you haven't spent a decent time understanding

when was the last time weebshit tried to force political bullshit down your mouth

MGS

youtube.com/watch?v=jk3K5e4TvDk

my nigga

>metal gear solid
nigger what

tfw you'll never acquire beastmode like Marcus.

hope this kinda counts

Aww, do you need a safe space? There's good capeshit and bad capeshit. Learn to differentiate.

jesus fuck

dont tell me how to live my life

>not the superior armoured titan

Its like your not even trying

>gets btfo by a fucking ape multiple times
gigantic pussy

Good choice
>FIGHT THROUGH THE PAIN

Only thing i cannot bear is these feels you gave me

Holy shit. Is this legit? Please tell me it's some fan made shit...

don't make fun of my boi

>be DC
>need diversity points
>too unoriginal to come up with a new character
>why write comics when we can rewrite comics lol
>take prexisting character
>named after egyptian goddess
>gets powers form egyptian goddess
>literally gets her powers from the religion she belongs to
>"yeah egypt is kind of close to the middle east and shes kind of brownish right? shes muslim now"
>"yeah this is only because of trump, fuck you trump"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>b-b-b-but capeshit is good......

If someone gave me a button that would kill all the niggers on Earth or all the One Piece fans, I'd have to think about it for at least a few minutes.

nice

its canon

That's a fucking show, dipshit. Fuck Marc Guggenheim and everything he touches. He ruined arrow and is ruining Legends.

Wow good thing a show about capeshit doesn't constitute as capeshit for some reason, otherwise I might have actually been right. That's some quick thinking you have there

One of my personal goals came from watching Goku do handstand pushups

Cried like a bitch with the ending to be quite honest with you

Anyone here reading Kengan Asura?
Art was shit at the beggining but holy shit mang now it's pure Veeky Forumskino

>"PLEASE BREED"

Gee mang I don't know. Maybe I'm just not the target audience so I let it slip

>super hero doping

>please breed
What anime has ever said this? The reason these nips aren't breeding is BECAUSE of anime dumb ass

Game of Thrones SunBro

How about the chink not!gattsu?

no one?

Same, desu

you must be boring

>A bunch of anime about the joys of having a relationship
>A bunch of anime about leaving neetdom and accepting reality
>Also about getting married and having a nice cozy life with your spouse
>Whole anime genres dedicated to finding a woman

You may call it escapism, they call it propaganda.
Now the fact that much of target audience prefers the drawing that stays inside a screen and it's cute and perfect to the imperfect human he can actually have a relationship with it's something they didn't plan for

>wins against a magical alien bunny from outer space
>gets virgin wife with big tits super in love with him
>get two super cute kids both with alpha genes and with a bright future ahead
>becomes the literal president of his own Ninja Village

Naruto is alpha as fuck

Mob is a better choice desu

>when England superhero is a woman and muslim

will the britbongs will ever recover?

>started as a literal slave
>war buddy with the king himself
>impetuous as a teenager
>grows up into a mature young man
>learns the importance of armor
>master of both sword and polearm
>has two competent female warbuddies wanting to bear his offspring
>able to understand battlefield tactics and political intrigue despite his commoner upbringing and his blunt nature
>doesn't use magic, doesn't know the secret art of the moutain people or assassins
>still kills inuhman god of war
>doesn't do it through asspull force of will, loses many times along the way but gets his ass saved because he's genuinely loveable, inspiring and valuable

You still haven't named any shows, just made broad generalizations

his career is going to be short, seeing how much of a beating he gets every fight