Got any more of these? i find them really motivating for some weird reason

got any more of these? i find them really motivating for some weird reason.

delet

You guys are idiots

another bullshit-o-meter

>fitness

gb 2 r9k with this trash

are we just gonna ignore the fact that teenage "love" is only good in movies and fantasies of 20yo virgins

>based
>alpha
>iq of 180
>rich
>actor
none of those relevant to any of us here

What is this autism?

james woods and mel gibson are /ourguys/

This is definitely wrong dude. When i was 17 i had my first real girlfriend and for the about the first month it was a literal fairytale the way we both felt for eachother. Obviously this might not be in everyones case but for me it was

My confidence sucked i was a kid in hs kinda weird and she was a solid 10/10 in every department. Anyway thats over and ill always cherish the memories and i learned and developed a lot after all was said and done. Used to play games 12+ hours a day yada yada.

Same exact thing here, I still think about her years later, can't delete her pictures

Hahahahaha fucking manlet

Im 6 foot
2 years natty liftan

i dont think about her anymore really probably because later down the road my image of her got completely tarnished. I rarely look at pictures from the first month But when i do it brings me right back sometimes. I got videos too. I learn to let go and not care though, about anything really i used to be so anxious about everything sometimes and something just happened to me over a short period of time and my personality completely changed. I have pure self confidence now, not arrogance but confidence and i feel great 95% of the time.
Obviously i still get stressed about somethings some times but im a lot more laid back.

Incels and robots view of love is the same as a teenage girl. Its very unhealthy and people only talk about their 'first love' so much because it redpilled them to what relationships and women are actually like.
I had a teenage love relationship with a girl who adored me and I adored her. It was great until it ended and every amazing feeling I had felt turned into pain and anguish, which I still get when I think about her. You can't live out your disney princess fantasy in a 21st century world where our society hinges on women's emotions, it will just end in trauma and depression until you either wise up to their shit, or become one of those 40 year old husbands who gets bossed around by his wife who's probably fucking her boss anyway.

>16
>Her first time
Fat chance nerd

21 khv, mentality of 30

Based Jimmy. We cannot even stand within his shadow.

>tfw didn't have a gf until 18 because my voice took forever to break and had to spend a year learning how to romantic

i-i still did it... right guys?

>18
>the American age of majority

Might as well have gone wizard, you teenloveless adultfag.

About to turn 23 as a kissless virgin.... feels bad man.

>Had gf at 14/15
>no car
>hard to spend time together
>both immature as fuck
>no sex
>stupid early high school drama
>break up because were both too immature to talk about our problems

Teenage """love""" is stupidy over romatisiced, having a gf now at 21 is better in pretty much every way imaginable

>gf at 15, till 17
>took 2 years to realise she was just after my money, after all i was touching boobies and ass, ocasionally getting a suck, but never had sex
>treated me bad, constantly reminded me i was inferior to her
>discovered she cheated on me and lost her virginity to a chad
>never got my confidence back even after years of working on myself

i'm broken and it's all this fucking teenage shit fault. Never trust woman

>tfw lost viginity at 14 yo and read these threads

Same but I still play games because its nbd

same, shit was cash.

definitely wish I had waited for marriage because poltard, but as for as normies go I'm thad

Hahahah...we all know those pictures are satire and have nothing to do with reality ;)

Right guys? R-right?

>one gf at 14 or 15
>no sex
>kissing, talking on phone for a fucking eternity almost ever day
>lasted about 2 months until i broke up with her for god knows what reason
I-it counts right?

literally achieving wizard status this week

i don't care much anymore

>tfw had phonecalls till 3am, had to wake up for school at 6
>tfw this lasted for 1 whole year
>tfw it probably helped stunt my growth and now i'm 5'5'' forever with a shoe size 13
>didn't even have sex

w-worth it r-right?!

tell me how it feels when you do, i'm well on my way to it

wrong! mine was great, then I turned 20 and it all went to shit.

>it probably helped stunt my growth
Is that real by the way? Lack of sleep impeding growth? If yes my 5'9" is 100% my fault.

Young teenage love is mostly dumb confused kids going through the motions (read: me), but if you're older and get a gf you love, it's heaven on earth, nothing else seems to matter and you fuck like bunnies.

nice bald spot bruh

Growth hormone is mostly released during sleep, as well as some other hormones, so while some nights won't affect you, on the long term you are wasting both muscle gains and height gains

My sister used to take HGH injections due to a deficit in those and one of the requirements is that she needed at least 8h of sleep for optimal effect. I wish i had taken them, or at least my father's advice on sleeping

>mired in self loathing as a teenager so I assumed no one would ever care about me
>also an edgelord due to aforementioned self loathing
>as a result I am mean and shitty to girls who showed interest in me
>i'm relatively good looking and funny so some girls take it as playing hard to get
>get hot teenage girlfriend
>it's fun to fool around but she's annoying and a needy dipshit so I get bored after a summer and dump her
>stay single for years until college where I got into LTR

>7th grade: made out with a girl
>10th grade: acquired qt gf for duration of high school, never fucked her though
>19 years old: first sex with new qt college gf
Basically Chad as fuck except I cannot into casual sex, none whatsoever. Fooling around is fine but I won't fuck unless I catch feels (and it's reciprocated). I hide my autistic chocolatey core under a hard candy shell.

I lost my virginity with my girlfriend. I was 20 she was 18. :)

it's not all bad friends

just called her. actually she was 17. damn. i was a pedo for a few months...

:'(

same

Na, Fuck james woods, hes a rascist drumpf supporting delusional conservacuck POS