How many of you faggots are still falling for the meme instead of eating animals for your gains?

How many of you faggots are still falling for the meme instead of eating animals for your gains?

it's cheaper than meat

It's a diary byproduct and is incredibly cost effective. Did you fall for the keto meme?

Keto allows for protein powder fuckass. Op is just a retard

I fell for it. Don't even buy the good stuff either; use whatever is on sale at Albertsons.

>keto is a meme
>cutting out processed sugars and enriched flour shit bread for dietary fat and protein is a meme

No wonder so much of Veeky Forums looks like shit.

My protien powder has 0 carbs

>eat this food instead of this cheaper food
Youre too smart

>cutting out processed sugars and enriched flour shit bread

You could just eat unprocessed sugars and whole grains instead of cutting them out completely like a brain dead retard that follows a meme diet.

Yes thousands of generations of my ancestors, on whom my digestive system evolved, all ate meme diets.

Ah anonymous fitness boards

it's the end of the day, you are 50g low on protein and you're tired. here are your options

>take 2 scoops of whey, slug 50g protein in ~5sec and go to sleep
>heat up and eat 6oz of dry meal prepped chicken breast (let alone cooking and weighing it if not prepared)
??

You need to rethink your diet if you're 50g low on protein

I bought 60 eggs and 7lbs of 80/20 beef for a total of like 25 dollars. That's like 1 weeks worth of food. Fuck protein powder.

>Albertsons
>GOAT fried chicken
pick 2

eat both. Eat a steak, and choke it down with whey shake.

Whey COMES from animals, dumbass

Lets remember what protein is in our diets for: building muscle. If you want size, eat calories. If bulking is your goal eat a baked potato instead of a whey shake. I think the 1g/1lb bodyweight is a good target, but it's not as important as hitting your caloric goal. I weigh 220, if I get 190g protein from meat and dairy a 30 gram shake of powder doesn't do that much for me on top of it.

Maybe whey is good for bigger guys who want to get stronger and avoid bulking. I eat a big ass sandwich with a glass of whole milk before I go to bed instead of drinking a shake, that definitely is a better substitute if you're bulking.

t.poorfag

that's not the point

>not adding whey to your milk steak recipe
never gonna make it

If you get low carb low calorie shake mixes it's good for cutting as well. 200 calories for me (150 for powder, 50 for 250ml of almond milk) nets me just over 35g of protein, and at 1500 calories per day that's a substantial chunk of protein for very minimal caloric cost.

Although in australia a TINY tub of protein, and by tiny I mean it only has 24 scoops TOTAL in the tub, costs 18$ at reduced price special, so I rarely grab it but I'm considering adding it into my groceries lately.

just buy 4.5kg from mrsupplement, SUPPS17 code for 10% off, its $144

>not adding steak to your whey milk shake

sounds like it would still be ridiculously cheaper to just ship it from the other side of the world

just bought 12kg of protein powder for like 80 euros

>small steak (30g protein, probably more)
>1 scoop (30g protein)
>given 3 meals a day, this is no less than 180g protein per day
>he thinks he has over 200lbs of LEAN mass

kek

>144$ for 4.5 kg

You know if I ever have 140$ to spare I'd actually probably grab that holy shit.

As it is i'm in /poorfag cut/ mode right now. Eggs, chicken, rice ans spices.

jesus, i doubt it though mailing 12kg internationally aint cheap

I never ever buy whey in anything but bulk, the prices are fucked

>hmm, donuts are bad. what's the opposite of a donut?
>bacon?
>I'll eat a bacon diet then, that has to be good for me

Ketards really are this stupid

t. dunce
no one suggested eating that for every meal

I got 10lbs of ON double chocolate for $84 last week. Feels good man. You can get the same for $100 on bodybuilding.com rn if you really need some, it's on sale.

I stopped the moment I realized they all have toxic sweeteners in them

They are literally worse than eating pure cancer.

Don't buy protein powder from the supermarket fuckass. Bulk Protein / SSD etc have it for about $15 a kilo if you buy in bulk / wait for sales. Venom Protein has WPC at $85 for 5 kg shipped right now.

So get '''''natural''''' / unflavored then retard.

15 consecutive days into training daily & eating less. Jesus christ that picture of dry whey powder looks delicious. I think I'm at a caloric deficit. I guess that means something's working.

that's not kosher you antisemite

Yes?

There's literally nothing bad about artificial sweeteners you gullible retard. This is after we've had decades of attempts to frame artificial sweeteners as pure evil

You guys are telling me that I can eat veggies and protein shakes and it would be the same if not better (because its hydrolysed and absorbs better) plus chesper as eating veggies and real meat??

You are brainwashed.

dairy byproduct, enjoy your estrogen powder

>not supplementing with a supplement

>3 scoops whey protein mixed with milk = 90 grams protein daily
>costs maybe a dollar, the milk is the just expensive part
It's not a meme, especially if you're trying to hit 200 g daily.

They are empirically worse than sugar.

Firstly they can still give you insulin resistancr and second they literally wipe out your gut flora.

Go look it up yourself. They are death incarnate.

Its a board dedicated to getting shilled to go to gyms to solve all your problems and swallow shit no one needs. No joke they are brainwashed.

I'm getting sick of chicken breasts man plus i get like 20 grams short at the end of the day.1 Scoop of whey makes me reach my protein goal and i don't have to eat as much chicken.

It's a faster breakfast item in the morning when I'm rushing out the door.

Oh and if you're still buying FLAVORED WHEY, then you're a cuck and a babby and need to fix that and buy UNFLAVORED only.

I've got a tub I have to finish, but I probably won't buy one ever again.

Why's that?

>implying I stop eating animals because I take some protein powder

Got me some ISOPURE vanilla in the fridge.
Mix up 2 scoops (50 gms) with almond milk and *zero* sugar Hershey's chocolate syrup.
Bust out some badass reps and sets.

>have gassy and liquid bowels for the next 6 hours.

Don't need it, I still do consume dairy (even whey-based cheeses) but I don't want any of the chinese bathtub chemicals in it