First time posting here, so feel free to tell me I'm an idiot if I do this wrong

First time posting here, so feel free to tell me I'm an idiot if I do this wrong.

I read the sticky and found it very helpful, but I still have a lot of trouble getting enough calories in my body per day.

I've always been skinny as all hell and I just started wanting to get into better shape and build a little bit of muscle to not look like a skeleton with a thin layer of skin.

I also have excavatum pectus which I'm kinda embaressed about, so I didn't have a great body image to begin with.

I'm looking for some suggestions of meals I can cook that will get me up to a decent amount of calories per day. Just simple, relatively cheap stuff that I can cook in my extremely cramped kitchen.

I'm only looking for advice on food and nutrition right now since the work out itself isn't as much of a problem for me.

A bowl of rice, celery and lettuce is 3000 calories and 500 grams of protein. Trust me, I'm vegan.

Dude get the Nuss procedure already, best thing i've done to clear up my body image by far

It's annoying, yes, but it's not annoying enough that I'm considering cosmetic surgery. The nuss procedure comes with a lot of possible complications as well as a very painful recovery from what I've heard. As long as it's not impacting my health, I'll deal with the body I have.

>op is a huge fgt
Dude just lift and eat more

I'm not a huge faggot. I'm a smol faggot. that's the problem we're trying to solve here.

Yeah the recovery was painful as fuck but I never regretted it at any point along the way

That's great for you. Really, I admire you for it.
It's just not that big of a deal for me personally that I'd consider getting surgery for it. I'd rather just get a healthier body overall through exercise and diet.

Eat more.

BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS

TWO HUNDRED MOTHERFUCKING GRAMS OF OATS

FIFTEEN MOTHERFUCKING GRAMS OF GROUND FLAX SEEDS

MIX IT UP LIKE A BOSS ADD SOY MILK MICROWAVE THE SHIT

ON TOP YOU PUT A BIG ASS BANANA CHOPPED UP WITH SOME BERRIES AND CINNAMON AND WALNUTS AND CASHEWS AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU WANT YOU DUMB FUCK

BOOM THOUSAND AND SOME CHANGE IN CALORIES, SIXTY BUTTFUCKING GRAMS OF PROTEIN DELICIOUS AS SHIT LICK MY ASS YOU STUPID NIGGER

Pancakes with peanut butter and jelly is heaven. You can use sweeterner tablets if your'e worried about sugar, add whey if you want more protonz

yeah it hurts but not too bad. I had complications and now I have a wound vac and a Picc line for 3 more months with a 24 hour iv pump for penicillin. The infection part is way worse than the initial recovery

Just fill it with bondo and sand it smooth.
Thats how I fixed the dent in my car door.

remember that the body you have is what you will have forever. I went through with the 4 weeks of pain for a lifetime of satisfaction. You will wake up and look at your chest and feel 9/10 for the next ~70 years. Or after 4 weeks you could feel 10/10

how do you call this body type

it's not skelly enough to be skeleton, it's not fat enough to be skinnyfat
it's like negative muscle mass

>soy milk

Why not real milk? He's having a hard time getting enough calories. Seems to me whole cream would be the way to go.

>skinny

typing like that was never funny in those dumb recipe pics and it's still not funny now

young brit mode. same as old brit mode except the old brit has more stomach flab.

it worked for me. that's pretty much what i eat every morning, except i use 1% and put it in a blender instead.

>I still have a lot of trouble getting enough calories in my body per day.
blend:
1.5c milk whole
.5c oats
2 bananas (better taste)
.5 scoop whey
1 tb natty pb
this is just a basic template, you can obviously modify it to your needs

RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATTLE