9/11

Anyone else notice this autism in your gym?

A dude was at my gym tonight in his firefighter pants and a T-shirt that said firefighter walking on an inclined treadmill.

I mean I understand 9/11 and all but man it was 16 years ago and you're at a Goodlife in Canada.

He was also there during the busiest time too.
I feel like this was just him trying to show off that he's a firefighter.

Pic related but not my own because I was at a Goodlife.

Training in equipment to honor the memory of past firefighters/those who died
whats so hard to understand?
dumb post.

i can understand doing this with your coworkers at the gym in the firehouse or doing some kind of event with the local crossfit fags or something

but to suit up and do it at planet fitness is fucking gay as fuck lol

those niggas all died trying to save people and were murdered by the jews. fucking jews did 9/11

>lifting in your military uniform

Or maybe it was him trying to connect to the people that were lost.

It isn't autism, and it most likely isn't showing off. But you do sound really jealous.

fucking north americans. ultra cucks while pretending not to be so.

>hurr durr we fucked iraq and afghanistan in return

go ahead and be proud of wrecking a bunch of cavemen (while posting sob stories on how hard it was) as you bend over for yet another mandatory cavity check at the airport.

this is why EU has zero respect for you

Nah bro.
It's not jealousy, my issue is that he was doing it during the absolute busiest time today, and he was on an incline, not even the stairs.

He was young as well so I doubt he even knew anyone involved in it, and again this was in Ontario Canada.

>giving a shit about the (((EU)))

my countries military is probably in your country right now faggot and you can't do shit about it lol

Where in ont

How is that an issue?

You are upset he was exercising in a gym in firefighter clothing, but somehow you think his behavior is autistic and not your own?

You think the POST was dumb? What about the autist on the treadmill? This is serious, clinically diagnosable autism here, people. It has to be the most self-absorbed way to honor someone else that I've ever seen. Donate $1,000 to a related charity if you want to actually do something of substance that will matter to the people you pretend to honour. Don't degrade the dignity of the NYFD by making a self-promoting cosplay joke out of it. Fucking disgusting.

>t. an actual firefighter

Just wait and see fucking yank. Ty for the free prot from Russia while we castle behind it :^) Sure did well to compensate for all the needless lives lost in WW2

Don't get me wrong, its horrible what happend to the people at 911 but for human sanity when does this "memorial" shit stop.

Yeah 3k people were killed, its nothing compared to everything else that happend on this world. Why dont we have a memorial day for black death or pretty much any genocide that happend.

Even outsite of america, you always will here "its 9/11 dude". It feels like a child feld down and got an bruise and cries every year about this. Get over it, america has done much worse to most of the world.

Brampton

This is why we must countertroll them. Its barely a percentage of losses under Spain's fascist regime, whose crimes go unspoken.

A minutae of what happened to Armenians, and an even less fraction of Communisms victims.

>when does this memorial shit stop

When people stop caring, which won't happen in your lifetime

>Why don't we have a memorial day for X

Because people stopped caring, or nobody cares where you are.

>Even outside of America
Maybe in the West. I don't hear shit about it in Japan.

the same ww2 where your weak ancestors were steamrolled by the Nazis? That WW2?

Not the person you are responding to, but Im just pissed Canadian cuckservatives make it also a Canadian remembrance.

>UK was steamrolled by the Nazis

LuL

>tfw wear my old skivvie shirts when I lift

I-It doesn't count r-right?

I agree with you.

Yeah, like, we should be remembering every second the victims caused by capitalism, its at least 10 millions times higher, and nobody talks about it. I agree with you guys.

Lots of Polos and curry for you

Ranger panties are comfy as fuck, cuz

>everyone who doesnt buy into the propaganda is a commie

I was actually serious.

Yup.
Sucks for me, especially since one of the few other white guys in the place was the autist LARPing as a firefighter.

Capitalisms victims dont stand at trillions, its nowhere close to being 10 millions times higher. I think we should questio it and its victims are "outsourced" to other countries like everything else in capitalism tho.

"Honoring" 9/11 isn't about honoring 9/11, it's about virtue signaling. I get that a lot of people died and it was a horrible thing to happen but I was a kid when it happened so I'm not going to act like I really fully understood/understand the impact of it, nor am I going to pretend like it changed my life in any major way since I wasn't accustomed to a pre 9/11 world and post 9/11 is all I know. I'm also not going to keep harping about it, especially not in a public place or on social media.

Almost the shit you see people doing to "honor" 9/11 is just bullshit virtue signaling for everyone to show how patriotic they are or how much they love America, and unless this tard was actually there and lost all his friends in a fire he's just making a scene. My sister today walked up and down the stairs at the stadium at her college "in honor of all the stairs in the World Trade Center" and sent me pictures of a bunch of idiots running up and down stairs for the world to see. That's not honoring it, that's just putting on a show to make yourself seem idk, noble? If you're going to honor something be reverent, if you want to be showy then piss off