What is your injury and how badly is it fucking up your training?

What is your injury and how badly is it fucking up your training?

>lumber injury
2 fucking months still not better. All I've done since is cutting with

Bench
Pulldown
Leg press

Assistance shit

I just wanna get back to the big three qq

>autocorrected "lumbar" to "lumber"
>"IMG_1948"

Quit posting at the gym and finish your fucking sets.

What else am I supposed to do during my 10 minute rests

I have a hip pain when I do bench and crunches
That's it

Lucky

my heart

whyd she have to leave bros...

>cutting whilst trying to recover from an injury.
>doing it absurdly wrong.

Also to add, I have a fucked up rotator cuff thats been bothering me for atleast 3 years but I aint no bitch so I just eat alot and pop some mk677.

Cuz ur a dick scott

Yeah but I can't 1rm without wanting to roll of shame cause my left side is being stabbed by the gym ghost

I'm fat

Narrow your stance

I've had this weird localized pain right under my right rib and around my belly button that randomly comes and goes. Nothing too severe, but I have avoided all ab exercises for a few weeks. Not sure if it's a minor hernia or what. Once I get health insurance again ( less than a month!) i'm going to get it checked out.

would get mk if i knew how

>sprained right ankle
>deep cut left foot

I can't do anything for at least 4 days minimum and I can barely walk even with crutches it's fucked

Thanks

bad ankle sprain 3 months ago. couldnt walk for 2 weeks after it happened. It doesnt hurt anymore but it feels kinda weird when I bend it. Like a slight pressure as if it was still swollen even though its not.

Does depression count?

You doing planks?

Core strength is the best thing for lumbar injuries

Also stretch and foam roll, it could be exacerbated by hip and quad tightness

I shall start doing planks then.
At least my X-rays show nothing wrong so it's probably just a muscle issue

Yeah get that core really strong and stretch/ roll your hips out. If the x-rays don't show any kind of disc bulging or herniation then you're solid to proceed with caution.

>Left Shoulder sharp pain
can't do a proper OHP or any shoulder exercises. Getting x-ray results tomorrow.

>right wrist pain
Can curl but it hurts like a bitch afterwards. Been hurting for a month, haven't checked it out.

Worse case scenario I have to do now weights, high reps.

>"hip inflammation"

I don't know how this works but I suffered through this New Years Day. It fucks with my form (I cannot have perfect form), it leads to injuries (on the left side only), and it makes me walk weird.

I'm just benefits at work so I'm seeing a physio asap

Do you know any plank progression programs?

Just increase in time. I did thirty second intervals until I felt like I was going to throw up, then up to minutes, then see how far you can push it. Just remember to go above what you want to bitch out at.

There's probably formal programs online

lat injury so far it seems to be gone been off for a week gonna go do legwork today

Who here is concerning loud knee pops?

I fell on my left arm weird in a wrestling tournament and had to get it put in a cast 9 years ago. now whenever I do pushups or bench my elbow pops on the right inside. It seems to go away or I dont notice it once I move upto heavy weight.

I've had them my entire life. Never really cashed any problems. My sister has them pretty bad too so I assume it's genetic.

Patellar tendinosis
Not that bad. Temporarily swapping all leg exercises + deadlifts for a lightweight eccentrics program, as light eccentric training has been shown to aid recovery in tendinosis. Also applying ice and friction massages regularly.

Cartilage popping is nothing to be concerned about unless it's painful.

My knee sometimes hurts when squatting, I do go below parallel. Should I be worried?

How much are you squatting? Are you doing linear progression, and for how long?

Almost 2pl8 x5. Most I did was 110kg, but I went down a bit when cutting and now I'm going back up.
My knee hurts since about a year, first with deadlifts and now with squats. It comes and goes though.

Is it only when lifting heavy?

Yeah, when I warm up it isn't really a problem.

My guess is that it's just bad form. Maybe feet turned too far outwards or inwards, or you could have "knock knees", where your knees are pointing inwards during the movement. Post a form video with your normal work weight when you can and I or other anons can check it.

Strained something near my shoulder blade. Makes it difficult to move much. Doctor said to give it two to six weeks rest to avoid reinjury.

I'm worried. Should I change my diet during that period? I'm worried about getting fat from eating as though I'm working out normally when I'm not.

Frustrating. I hope I don't lose too much of my gains. I should probably ask how I'm supposed to know I'm healed enough to work out again; that'd be nice to know. I wonder if running would exacerbate it?

Elbow pain, potentially tricep tendonitis.
Rolled my ankle twice in one week playing football.
Broken scaphoid 6 months ago so still feeling some pain in my wrist.
Hip/knee pain occasionally from an IT band issue I had 6 months ago also.
Never been so injured in my life as when I started lifting.. I guess all these injuries are just ways to learn to not go too big too fast, how important warming up is, and to learn to read your bodies signs that it needs a break.

>should I alter my caloric intake to account for my changing caloric output
Yes, you should. If you're skipping your workouts outright instead of doing lighter weight and you normally just do resistance training, you only need to lower your target intake by about 100 calories.

>Torn Lumbar Muscle, been hurting for weeks.
>CTS in my right hand.
>Bad rotator cuff.
Shit sucks, but you work through it.
For my lumbar muscle, I've not been doing deads, just rack pulls.
For my CTS, hook and suicide grip is the solution, just make sure to chalk up.
For my rotator cuff, I just go light on my OHP behind the neck.

Should I be taking in as much protein as usual? More? I wish I knew how to heal faster.

Depends how much you eat now. Somewhere around 1-1.2g/lb lean body mass should be good.
Lean body mass = body weight - (body weight x body fat percentage)

Grade 1 AC (basically can't load my left shoulder)
12-16 weeks recovery, can't even squat since it will slow or damage the healing process.

Irc.bio

A fractured wrist from when I was in my teens, have to use smith machine like a beta.

My knee. Tore my ACL, LCL, Lateral Meniscus and a partial tear on my MCL..

It's been really shit getting back into squatting and Deadlifting.

I've been starting to have pain in my left elbow and left shoulder, can this be due to doing heavy weight bench for too long? Should I deload for a week or two?

Some sort of inflammation in the ulnar part of my wrist, slightly painful in supination.

Can only do hammer curls, not traditional curls. Can't do wrist rolls.

Anyone ever heard of something like this?

awww OP, does your pussy hurt too?

achillies tendonitis
i can play sports or lift weights
but what i really want to do is do sprinting training
its not worth it at the moment

man up, faggot.

Yes every few months my fucking ulnar nerve mang.

the left side of my hand hNNNNNNNNg.

takes me out for two weeks happened three times this year already. but i rather rest that shit then be perma ggd

now i wear a wrist strap everytime i gym.

Seven stitches in the left forearm, turns our I'm a complete little bitch and keep getting flashes of pain or the idea of it bursting occasionally
Starting to bench again but again, scaring the shit out myself

how do we these trap chasers degenerates out of Veeky Forums

Y'all are pansies and need to not make excuses.

My shoulder gets fucked a few times a year from a reoccurring injury from swimming. The next session after it happens, I spend my time making a list of exersizes I can do, and a list of those I can't. And I get creative. I've done a whole cycle just doing trap bar overhead presses.

Then, when I get back, ive still gained size and strength.

Pretty sure that's not what I have, I don't have any symptoms on the hand, it's all in the wrist.

Sounds pretty shitty.

costochondritis

Can't fucking do dips and causes pain on bench.

Bad knees. I was a skateboarder sponsored by a local shop in high school and flung myself down flights of stairs a few dozen times a day, often having to tuck and roll or absorb a lot of landing on concrete. My knees have popped every time i've stood up for the last seven years. No substantial "injury" yet but every now and then they get wibbly and scare the shit out of me. Anyone have any tips other than glucosamine?

Dislocated my left shoulder 4 times now. I can't externally rotate it a whole lot.

>snap city

see a pt

Thats amanda marie not a trap faggot