>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>Starting Stretching: phraktured.net/starting-stretching.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rX4zPm95dAY
youtube.com/watch?v=YS8ol0rx1m8
reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
youtube.com/watch?v=Bgi7s1629fw
youtube.com/watch?v=Oi1U6egCe2k
youtube.com/watch?v=JnuYfsJ3CKg
youtube.com/watch?v=odcPqBOlJhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility after each set

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

>Stretching

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BCCD448B44C4B8233A2E9BD7388246306C47B3D&dn=Middle%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48E4BFE7D564ABB65DF2D4408EDC2A271F860D77&dn=Bridge
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D69E1D9C667B31244307E6E4FDD9E487EEC3AF48&dn=Front%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:07C5D57728C3D73B0C982063330C49729E9AF1E6&dn=Shoulder

These fucking docs, overcoming gravity in particular, are so god damn complicated... Foundation reads like it was written by a retarded person. I know Marc Lauren is a memer but you are your own gym is easy to understand and to start. The routine from Reddit is pretentious as fuck, the guy in all the fucking videos... Can't even get a decent haircut. I'll try convict conditioning for the moment or program my own routine with foundation but as I said, foundation is written by a retarded and English is not my first language so good luck with that...

Also, overcoming gravity is coming to Germany in December (still 40 bucks), maybe I'll get a copy then....

>I'll try convict conditioning

ill bite.

just to spice things up. you know, you are your own gym is pretty solid for beggginners but gets a little boring after a while...

cc is bullshit, i get that, but once in a while youll have to leave your comfort zone to try new things. ie, i never attempted to try certain exercises because they were not mentioned in yayog, yet after reading cc i tried and low an behold, pic related (a week after reading cc and on the first attempt on this exercise)

Yea, some exercises might be a good way to progress in areas you are stalling on other programs, but the troll sounded like a beginner not someone with past experience.

dude the troll and the guy on the rod are the same guy, thats me. i just tried to start some conversation here because the participation levels are not really overwhelming.

i do bw exercises since 5 years, more or less invested, more serious for the last 6 months. i think i have a solid base but i am just not flexible enough for all the advance stuff

ie youtube.com/watch?v=rX4zPm95dAY

cc gave me a lot of new ideas, like approaching the one-handed pull up or similar stuff. yayog kept me in a cage constructed by my fear to fail because i didnt know how to progress efficiently

pic is something i have from cc again: using towels for pull ups to strengthen grip an forearms

anyone training swinging dips to 45 degrees?

for what purpose
ugh, you are doing them for 5years and still need help with pull ups?

they are cool. and easy. I got to about 10 degrees on my 3 workout. the thing is at 45 degrees it looks a bit like a planche

youtube.com/watch?v=YS8ol0rx1m8

what help? because i like to have new variations? are you dense?

I posted a thread here but I'll repeat the contents:

Need suggestions for a good no-equipment bodyweight routine that I can do in my room since I'm traveling and gyms are too expensive where I live right now (Sweden). The simpler the better. I'm thinking something like this:

Push-ups 3x15 (or F)
Burpees 3x15
Crunches 3x30
BW Squats 3x15
Planks 1x60

Not sure what other exercises I could add or how to change the sets/reps scheme. Again something not requiring equipment, so unfortunately pull-ups are out and so are dips. I plan on doing this every day for a month. My expectations aren't to get huge or bulked before you shitpost but I want to at least stay active and maintain a bit of what I have.

So far I'm looking at Convict Conditioning and I like it. I'm looking for something like SS without any equipment.

do what u can of this... if u had a pull-up bar and some rings for rows you'd pretty much be all set, but then again, there's the reddit recommended routine too.

>reddit recommended routine

For the life of me I still can't find it. The sidebar just redirects me to an info page. Help?

What's the pull-up and dip prerequisite to be able to do a muscleup?

I can do 12 clean strict dead hang pullups when fresh, and lots of dips. I can't do a muscleup for the life of me.

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
you got what it takes. you can definitely do a muscle up using momentum. I don't know what you've tried so far. I do foundation. There is a guide for ring muscle ups that you can adapt to the bar. You can check it out if you wish. Also here is an alternative muscle up - gymnastic variation.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bgi7s1629fw

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

download it. there are 5 pdfs. Open RingOne.pdf. Pages 41 to 48 are exercises that prepare you for a muscle up.

there are probably many other ways to achieve it. To be honest I can't do muscle ups on bars. People are always amazed when I
can hold a straddle front lever (i am a newb still) but I can't do a muscle up. Some gymnastics coach said that the strength building part of the muscle up is the transition from pull up to dip. Most people however just use momentum and that way muscle ups are useless- just an explosive pull up, skipping the transition. So you need to take that into consideration and maybe after you achieve muscle ups - work towards strict ones.

Ayyyyyy fellas. Have you tried this thing Sommers does to train his guys for HS -> 10minute wall HS.
The rules are
>you can fall whenever you feel you can't go anymore
>rest as little as possible (5-10sec)
>go again until you get a total of 10 min.

Sommers said his guys do it all in one go. He also said that his best guys do 10 minutes of Wall HS Walks with no break. And according to him
>1min HS Walks = 3 min HS Hold
So from doing HS walks for 10 min you get the benefits of doing a 30min HS.

I tried it, and it felt amazing. But I can hold a Wall HS for about 90 sec. And a free HS usually 5 sec (yeah I know - noob). I wonder if it will still feel as a good workout if you are proficient at HS (20-60 sec free HS). WHat do you think about this method?

I didn't go to the gym today but I wanna be active what should I do

Am Dyel pls halp :(

Just get OG from amazon in english, it's really worth the money.
Tried to advance on Foundation for a year but it was damn slow. Been on OG for 3 months and already doing archer pullups after a year of not advancing on regular pull ups.

okay try these, if you like them I've given you the reps and duration for the holds that you should strive to achieve.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oi1U6egCe2k
>3-5x30sec
>you don't need to lean as much
>Shoulders maximally protracted and depressed (to the front and down)
>butt squeezed
>feet can be pointed or in push up position

youtube.com/watch?v=JnuYfsJ3CKg
>3-5x60sec

youtube.com/watch?v=odcPqBOlJhI
5x15reps
>you don't need to lean as much
>Shoulders maximally protracted and depressed (to the front and down)
>butt squeezed
>feet can be pointed or in push up position

it's a workout for your shoulders

How far did you go with foundation.
(i am using it, but changed a lot of stuff)

I got up to foundation 3 on some stuff, never really advanced with front lever cause I had a lot of problem with the Full Body Lever. Since I started OG and you start with Tuck FL I am doing advanced tuck FL for a while now.

The wrist prep and pushups on HS1 are GOAT tho, i'm still doing those

yeah I started doing them recently because I get forearm splints from Planche. Used to skip them. Best thing ever.

Full body lever? that's a weird one. Were you able to do Straddle body lever? or single leg?

>42838262
these are the only bw exercises I still utilize: 1 arm push ups (blows up chest with a good stretch) wide grip pull up(blows up lats and forearms) dip(chest+tris) handstand push up(shoulders) anything else I've found to be more or less a waste of time for bodybuilding. For all the hardwork I need visual results.

I never got past the negatives to be honest, I never got those 10 second x 5 reps, It was too much time in tension, I could do a couple of them normally but they recommended to strictly follow the plan, that's why I never improved much.

Is there a good way to integrate weight training AND bodyweight training into the week? I like the mobility and flexibility of bodyweight, but quite enjoy doing the big dick compound lifts at the gym.

ily

you talking like adding in like pullups and handstand pushups or like adding in planche and lever work?

Guys, I'm experienced with cali (almost 3 years) but I recently got into Boxing and made my routine like:

BPBPBLx

The thing is that I don't really know how to modify it to box

Power and resistance > Hypertrophy???

What excercises would you recommend to get into my PPL? (With reps)

Or what do I do in general, pls help

i can throw some ideas out
prioritize muscular endurance and explosiveness
higher rep ranges, supersets and circuits are good for conditioning
do long distance runs, sprints, and footwork
dont neglect neck and ab work

roll 4 push ups

Autism

Should you go all the way down to the floor when doing a pushup?
I keep getting different answers depending on who I ask.

All the way down. Anyone who says different is a fag.

you can do less range of motion. itll just be a shittier exercise

Guys what do you think of bar brothers, frank medrano and others payed routines online? Tell me one that is worth the money, because foundation is good but is slow

i mean, are you trying to learn skills or ring stuff or just do a fuck ton of pullups or what?

i like having the floor boop my nose

Just want a routine of bodyweight with good results. I dlnt care doing rings and shit.

All garbage. Frank is a scam artist himself. Stay away.

How the fuck do you do an L sit damn it. I do it on those parallel bars but I can't fucking pull my legs in enough then push them forward and L sit without my feet tipping foward and me starting to lean forwards and have to let go

work in progressions. work on doing it with only one leg extended. if thats still hard do it tucked.

like i said, itll be released in german around december and ill give it another try. until then, in english, it is really unbearable.

I can push them out forward but it's more of a crooked L as I can't get myself completely straight. I do pullups and do static holds that way with the momentum and am able to start holding the position but I just don't feel any progress

you could practice it on the ground so you're forced to do it with good form

i used this progression from cc2 and was able to do it in around 2 weeks. yeah the book is a meme but once or twice in a while it is really useful.

what is "PE1", "SE3" and all that? progressions tiers?

Hey I'm starting to do some pullups/chinups and I had a question. I know that moving your arms apart for pull ups makes it work your back more, but what about chin ups? Should my arms always be together in front of me or is there a benefit for spreading them also?

hey guys just started doing bodyweight routines in my room for about a couple of weeks now and feeling pretty good. Here's what I'm currently doing:

Monday - Back + Biceps.
Back - Superman - 3x25 atm
Biceps - Incline Pushups - 3x25 atm

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday - Abs:
V-ups: 3x35, lower leg raises, 3x35, or 3x50 of bicycle wheels

Wednesday - Leg Day
Thighs - Bodyweight squats - 3x30 atm
Calves - Raises - 3x25 atm

Friday - Chest + Tris
Chest - Pushups - 3x30 atm
Triceps - Bench Dips - 3x25 atm

I can't provide my BMI, but I'm 21, pretty good health, around 150-160 pounds but dont have a scale atm to check where I'm at. Played hockey as a kid so got strong leg muscles and pushed shopping carts as a job for a couple years so I've got fairly good biceps. 2-pack abs my whole life.

Goals - 6-pack abs and be able to do a plank for 2 minutes (currently at 50 seconds).

Questions: Should I be doing more than what I'm currently doing? And also, will targeting specifically my lower abs make a 6-pack come in faster or should i still just keep working on all my abs at once?

I'm not new to Veeky Forums but this is my first post on Veeky Forums and have really little knowledge of working out, asides from weight-training class in grades 11 and 12 but i only remember so much from there

well you use momentum to do a pseudo HBP
don't do crunches
I do stuff from Foundation for BW part, you need equipment later down the line, for pull ups and dips, etc.
you can only do 1x12 pull ups? you need to work to 5x15 at least, though you could try negative muscleup transitions
what number is 'lots', 5x15 at the very least, I presume?
bump appreciated
you do PPL split and combine stuff like P weights PL bw on A and P bw PL weights on B
ABxABxx
for boxing, from upper body all you need is traps, so you could work on FL progression, also you need legs, but that's running not BW work, you could alos work on pull ups (RC) and core (FL hits that already, but you can do some Manna additionally)
I assume you mean tripushups, then yes, touch floor with nose, if your stomach or chest touches floor before nose, adjust pose
what did you do for Lsit progression before you attempted an actual Lsit?
I know SE is for supplementary exercise, can't remember what is PE for
check scooby video from OP
no need to go for 2min straight static hold, work your way up to 5x60s, unless you need it for some very specific reason

oh thanks so much i didn't see that link.

Ok so hang on is there any reason whatsoever to do chin ups? I can do about 8 pullups with my elbows at 90 degrees, are chinups just completely useless at that point?

I don't do them so I can't really say

god-tier user, thank you! I was the last one on your list, gonna gun for those 5x60s.

the 2min plank goal is simply a way to indicate progress for me. after 2min then 2 and a half, then 3, etc

incline pushups are essentially just an easier pushup variant, they don't hit your biceps. You need something to pull for that

I work my core 4 times a week, if you like static holds that much, try Manna progression

Frank Medrano is one of the biggest scumbags along with Brendan Meyers.
Basically they aren't that good at calisthenics but they look ripped but they do flashy moves and edit videos really well so it looks like they are calisthenics "experts" then they sell you some bullshit push up program promising you results.

What's the best bodyweight exercise for getting a fantastic ass?

As a half-asian guy, I was born with critically low amounts of booty. It's annoying on long trips where I have to sit for long periods of time. How do I fix this?

buy an inflatable wheel

easy to hard
ATG squat>glute bridge>one legged glute bridge>ATG pistol squat>glute and ham raise>nordic curl