Not eating your boogers for maximum gains

>Not eating your boogers for maximum gains

Never gonna make it

>he doesn't pick his mates nose
no homo

I used t when I was a kid, but now I'm a grown up (hehe) and don't eat my shit anymore like an underage retard.

think this is only for babies, to help with the immune system

It's something we all do.

>having a mate that doesn't care about his gains
fucking dropped

We're not talking about eating shit here

>Eat boogers
>Almost never sick

Checks out

pretty much everyone naturally does this is a kid until we get told to stop by gains goblins

Ok, "science".

>stopped by gains goblins

This guy gets it

i see your endgame

>that photo

Like pottery

>Science says
>some people didn't stop reading there

(((Doctors)))

fuck Cruz was the right candidate all along

they are right, long term change in eating habits are the cure for obesity

NO

Thx doctor, you're my greatest ally

>Blah blah blah blah blah, a new study shows.
What does this even mean anymore?

Ok, so people who don't pick their nose whatsoever (obviously should never be done out of complete privacy), do your noses get stuffed up? Don't you end up having just a ton of stuff in there? Or are you blowing your nose daily to clear it?

srs

Never seen a nose picker who doesn't eat his boogers.

SHALOM MCHAIL.
Already do.
Where you gonna wipe it, my man? I ain't getting up to go find a tissue. I bet you also wipe up the last bits of cum coming out of your dick too. Eating that shit just recycles it and is more convenient than anything else.

Well, obese people have psychological damage to undo before they can genuinely commit to diet and exercize in the first place, so technically it's true.

I used to until I was 13

It's disgusting though and I coughed up phlegm for like a solid year after I stopped, my parents thought I was smoking and were constantly pestering me about it.

>study a subject, begin theorizing
>organize clinical study with many participants to test said theories
>analyze the information provided by study
>come to a conclusion
>write paper, apply for scientific journals
>get money from the state for conducting research

lol is this a /pol/ meme? it's pretty good, tough

I read somewhere about ten years ago that eating your snot is like eating mini vaccinations.

I've been picking and eating ever since

Science an science journalism are entirely different things. Those guys will make an article from a single 'maybe' sentence from a 100 page paper.

/pol/ memes are literally the best memes
no other board can compete

booger macros?

>hurrdurr psychological damage
I started working out straight away in prison even though I had years of drug and alcohol abuse behind me and was having withdrawals.

Animals eat their own shit. You should probrably eat your own shit as well.

when i was a kid i used to do it all the time, one day i had a lot of them in my nose and ate a shit ton of boogers, ended up vomiting on my desk in middle of class and had to go to the hospital for food poisoning

>Yes, goyi- I mean Amanda, you'll be fine at your current size, don't forget it's totally all genetical and you're fat by birth, dieting and burning bodyfat will totally not make you healthier

Being literally retarded has many side effect.