Why don't intermediate and advanced lifters train more intelligently?

Why don't intermediate and advanced lifters train more intelligently?

Like for example: If your chest, back and quads are well developed due to hitting them with big compound lifts twice a week, but your rear delts, side delts, traps , arms and calves are under-whelming, why not increase the frequency of those smaller muscle groups?

Example of the Training frequency for someone with well developed quads, chest and lats, but underdeveloped Traps,Rear/Side Delts,Biceps/Ticeps and Calves.

Quadriceps: 2 times/week
Chest: 2 times/week
Lats: 2 times/week
Traps: 4 times/week
Rear/Side Delts: 4 times/week
Biceps: 4 times/week
Triceps: 4 times/week
Calves: 4times/week

Other urls found in this thread:

renaissanceperiodization.com/hypertrophy-training-guide-central-hub/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they know what they're doing and you don't.

I'm talking about purely for muscle gain here, not for competitive power-lifting.

Almost all power-lifters have really autistic looking phisques because they have gigantic chests, quadriceps and lats, but they have Novice-tier arms and non-existent delts.

Usually when people look at someone as a final result they don't look at the smaller more distinct details, that's why most people focus on bigger muscle groups

Read Dr Mike Israetels work on this shit.

renaissanceperiodization.com/hypertrophy-training-guide-central-hub/

He recommends low frequency on big muscle groups (chest, quads, glutes), and high frequency on small muscle groups (rear delts, biceps, calves etc)

why not train calves 8 days a week for even more gains?

Because they still know what they're doing and you still don't

HURRRRRRRR POWERLIFTING IS THE ONLLY WAY TO TRAIN THERES NO SUCH OTHER WAY THAT WORKS IF YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN THE BIG 3 LIFTS YOURE WASTING YOUR TIME

fuck off idiot

nobody here give a fuck about that dogmatic approach anymore, you're a dying breed of non-factor DYEL bodies that produce no results

And that's why you'll always be small, user

a lot of lifters do exactly that, though

rear delts, side delts, biceps can all handle much higher frequency than quads

It's not necessarily the size of the muscle that indicates how often you should train it, it's more so how the muscle reacts to training stimulus.

The hamstrings for example are pretty sensitive and can easily hit that max recoverable volume for the week fairly easily. So it doesn't make sense to pound at your hamstrings more than 2 -r 3 times a week at the most.

Your Side Laterals on the other hand, that muscle can recovery very quickly therefore can be trained 4-6 times week no problem.

Lol you larping Phaggot
Get all the size in the world
When my fully erect Cock is on your forehead you'll realise how small your ear hole is

As the cum drips out of your nose, you'll start gagging on my massive testicles, the size of your eye balls. Motionless you stare into my anus as you mutter 'I'm big man' as you pick up all the KFC gravy from last night that I've used to fuel my 8% bf physique. Your Respiratory drive switches to Cheynes stokes, deep inhalation of my natural aroma and you see the stars, Jesus stands in front of you, he tells you that you must die for his sins and suck my gigantic Cock for eternity whilst wearing a tu tu & only after shaving your head.

always a miscer with the unfunny, dogshit, useless post

If you're able to train your bi/tri-ceps 4x per week, guess what.

You're not really training them.

That is what a lot of intermediate and advanced people do, it's only super minimalist programs that don't do weak point training.

Currently doing this: push+pull upper body exercises every workout two of each, diddlies and skwots once a week while on other workouts I do one variation of DL/SQ, with two assistance exercises one before(in a squat/squat variation day I do a deadlift assist exercises, and vice versa) and one after(assist for the exercise of the day). All compounds. Then some isolation between these exercises: rear delts, side delts,biceps, lower back, erectors, obliques and abs.

Errday because my gym has a pool which I can swim errday too. This workout routine can be done from 2-7 workouts a week, if you workout once a day.

At first glance that guy in the image looks fucking awesome. Kind of like a cross between the guy from Sleeping Dogs and Brad Pitt from Meme Club.
Then I see the belt and the fucking gut. Are powerlifting belts like girdles for men?

It's zyzz you retard
>gut

>powerlifter

Yeah ok.

Look at the rolls spilling over the belt, mate. Maybe it's just too tight but it doesn't look pretty.

look at those rolls

post body you fucking geek

are you retarded?
powerlifting has the most demand on lower body and triceps, not chest or lats.

Because you're a fucking brainlet who doesn't look into programming outside of the sticky on fit.
Also you are vastly over estimating the role programming has on a physique and vastly under estimating the role genetics, drug use, and diet/sleep play.

better shut your mouth about our fallen king nerd

yeah, don't talk about zyzz that way, punk

Because someone made fun of them for not hitting 1234 in 3 months so they became obsessed with pure strength training and neglected looking good

I'm not denying Zyzz was ripped, dude, I'm saying that in the OP pic, and as pointed out by the fucking arrows here in case it wasn't clear, there is something spilling over that belt.
I'm not here saying "hurr Zyzz was fat lmao xD" I'm saying that with that belt on he looks like he is.

>vastly over estimating the role programming has on a physique and vastly under estimating the role genetics, drug use, and diet/sleep play

Confirmed for not knowing shit about fuck.

It's not spilling over, he's doing valsalva as the belt is compressing his lower abs inward

fpbp

/thread

This is how people develop eating disorders. Christ.