Walking towards a bus stop

>walking towards a bus stop
>cute girl sitting there looks at me and then looks away
>once i get closer to her she looks at me again and we maintain eye contact until i walk past the bus stop
>neither of us smiles

did she want me to talk to her?

No

Cute girls maintaining eye contact when walking on the street has been happening more frequently and for longer periods the leaner i get.

24% - they avoid eye contact entirely
14% - sometimes they won't look away until we cross each other

Going for 10% lets go bois

You creeped her out, you autist. The normal thing to do if you lock eyes is to smile and see how she reacts. Even if she doesn't smile back, just look away and keep on track. Don't just stare at her like you're a vampire from Twilight.

Women don't like it when men smile.

Do you have a spreadsheet of data regarding the reactions of women to your progression in fitness?

It would be a pleasure to analyze

>not going for 0% to get infinite mires
>never gonna make it

You looked like a potential rapist

nah i had a haircut yesterday, i was looking pretty gud

>See girl mirin out of my peripheral
>I snap my eyes onto her to maintain eye contact
>She immediately looks away with an eye roll acting like she's not interested

Bitch, then why the fuck were you staring. It's like some sort of challenge or something.

checked and keked

>this insecure

I smile when I want to smile.

Should've flexed a 'cep

Personally I try not to look at/acknowledge guys when I'm outside because pervs take it as a sign to say something cringy to you. But the fact that she looked at you twice and maintained eye contact, she probably did want you to talk to her.

Don't overthink it. It was probably nothing.

Depends on your teeth, britboy.

She wanted you to marry her and spend the rest of your lives together in happiness, but you missed the signs.

No.
Here's what happened, autist. The girl was looking around her. She spotted someone enter her field of vision and instinctually made eye contact. You kept looking like the retarded assburger you are. She felt your gaze on her and looked back at you thinking "what the fuck are you staring at you stupid fucking frog poster"
You were staring at her. That's why she made eye contact. We know this because otherwise you wouldn't have even known she looked at you. You stared at a girl for the whole time while walking past a bus stop and then you come on Veeky Forums and ask if she wanted to talk with you. Your social skills are beyond useless

>people watching mindlessly
>huh look at guy walking by, his shirt is kinda ni...
>locks eyes with me, jerking his head to face me as he walks closer
>omgwtf
>he sneers in my direction
>look away!
>he exhales aggressively but leaves me alone
>whew dodgedabullet.jpg

user... I know you think aesthetics are about being fit, but if you are automatically pissed at them for no reason, ladies will NOT want to fuck with you.

>>neither of us smiles
>did she want me to talk to her?
you'll never know kike faggot.

delete this

I did this yesterday and three qts smiled back. Then I posted it here and no one believed me. IT HAPPENED I SWEAR

She wanted you to zip up your pants
>sperg

>asian qt at the gym
>finish my first ohp set
>catch her mirin
>finish the second one
>"wow you're strong! how did you lift all that weight?"
>"haha! t-thanks! it's not that much weight."
>start the third set
>second rep, lift with my hands aligned a few inches behind my head
>completely lose control of the weight
>let go, barbell crashes on the floor
>qt and her friend look shocked
>2 gym eployees run down the stairs
>"ARE YOU OK?!"
>"Yeah, just lost control of the weight, sorry"
>do the rest of my workout in silence while only looking directly in front of me and leave

I wish lifting weights was the cure for social retardation

How much did you OHP? I wanna know what it takes for asian qts

Your social retardation can be fixed by shrugging and saying whoops

Literally what I do and no one has said anything

>olympic lifting every once and a while.
>requires you drop weights all the time.

no longer embarassed by sound of dropped weights or missed lifts.

fucking up a rep or dropping weights from failure isn't looked down upon as beta unless its super clear that you're unable to lift the weight. ie new highschool lifter comes into gym and tries to bench 2pl8 after seeing powerlifter do it for reps
>he did this infront of a girls swim team

Were there safeties or did he just decapitate himself?

>implying anyone wants to see your coon lips

lmao yanks

> not walking around with a stopwatch
> not keeping one eye on the girl and one eye on the stopwatch
> not using the data to graph the relation between eye contact length and body fat percentage

I sat next to at redhead in class today. She was on the skinny side but had nice long legs legs that were white as snow. As I sat down I said hello and became involved in a conversation with her and her beta orbiters. Managed to get a few laughs out of them and felt more comfortable and settled in. Right after getting a few giggles off of her she let her hair down and started playing with it, and I could feel heat coming off her like a fucking radiator. She also knocked my pencil and her own down like 5 times and once stuck her legs straight out to get it when I had bent down to grab it so that I'd get a faceful of leg.(long and smooth lads). She also played around wither legs tracing up and down with a pencil and her fingers to the point where there's no way it wasn't going to drawnmy attention.

I'm just gonna say she wanted some fugg and ride a wave of delusional confidence. You can't stop me bros.

She was adding another planet.

not Veeky Forums, fuck off

Nah she had a tattoo on her neck. Nasty.

On a cloud of silky white, smooth nine legs
Don't let anyone ever pull you down from there