youtube.com/watch?v=hlBMGsRly1c
youtube.com/watch?v=_5tQpNoSiKU
youtube.com/watch?v=RMFHgVN_pcg
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg
youtube.com/watch?v=XrVZqPkgdXo&list=UU2AylXQjX_qvxfesfBOYq5A
youtube.com/watch?v=_V189hK85BI
youtube.com/watch?v=f3EuCSe7pUA
zeemaps.com/map?group=1252009&location=United States&add=
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P-_gNDvxcr6iiXSXvW0AHkN5-xpulB1oAU-V8IXzXUY/edit?usp" target="_blank#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=MAlB9A02VyI
articles.reactivetrainingsystems.com/2017/09/12/personality-types-and-training-help-us-figure-it-out/
youtube.com/watch?v=p7XY8ODQWzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for STOP BEING LAZY AND POST THE PASTEBIN IN THE OP YOU FUCK

>chad
>powerlifting

pick 1 and only 1

me on the right

I'm a piece of shit and only really forget about it when dead lifting heavy.

>tfw can't recover enough to deadlift every day

nth for why does noone do TM + Nuckols 3x int bench? Throw in speed deads over power cleans and you have yourself a real neat program.

Jesus Christ how shameful

me too lad. me too

I do this. the TM part isnt really programmed well tho and only really works for squats

>feel like absolute garbage last night
>have fever
>sleep 14 hours
>wake up today with illness almost completely gone
Great success lads

>The official pastebin
pastebin.com/sNJAvbZ8

>The new dropbox - Veeky Forums information repository
>now partially rebuilt
pastebin.com/RiXEg5L1

>dropbox mirror
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0Vyec-yHY6DYmNiMkg1dlZIelU&usp=sharing

>What is depthprivilege?
youtube.com/watch?v=XpgmQmdMfe0

>How to deadlift by Mark Rippetoe
youtube.com/watch?v=tfYez7-h55c

>How to setup for the deadlift by JL Holdsworth
youtube.com/watch?v=hlBMGsRly1c

>How to sumo deadlift by Ben Rice
youtube.com/watch?v=_5tQpNoSiKU

>How to lowbar squat by Alastair MacNicol
youtube.com/watch?v=RMFHgVN_pcg

>How to set WRs by C. Lutz
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg

>How to build a big bench by C. Lutz
youtube.com/watch?v=XrVZqPkgdXo&list=UU2AylXQjX_qvxfesfBOYq5A

>How to bench press by PTW
youtube.com/watch?v=_V189hK85BI

>How to piss off Isley
youtube.com/watch?v=f3EuCSe7pUA

>Trips PRs Pastebin
pastebin.com/2VTGQFN3

>/plg/ atlas
zeemaps.com/map?group=1252009&location=United States&add=

>The spreadsheet the PLG website linked to
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P-_gNDvxcr6iiXSXvW0AHkN5-xpulB1oAU-V8IXzXUY/edit?usp" target="_blank#gid=0

>works well for squats
>works well for bench
>all you have to do is add some deadlift accessories

Even without extra dedlift work, anything that works well for squats works pretty well for deadlift.

>lifts for women and a good body but gets neither

Fuck you I didn't ask for this

DELET THIS

could i run 531 with all the necessary additions for bench and incline simultaneously

The issue is since its basicly the same exercise it might be too fatigueing. But what about running squats and deadlifts together since those overlap the same muscles aswell

My biceps ache after bench

What did I fuck up now

Sometimes my biceps ache after rows

Does that movement pattern seem at all similar to you?

do you bench after squats
if yes do you squat low bar

I'm mourning should I order pizza?

1-5 yes
6-9 no eat healthy u fuck

I cant even dl 4pl8 lmao. I also injure my back frequently pulling, which obviously hurts squat gains

how should I re-structure it to not be shit. currently do
>day 1:heavy squat
>day 2:dl
>day 3:volume squat

Could be an elbow tendon issue, but when I decided for some retarded reason to bench 4 times a week, I ended up getting a weird fatigue issue where I was getting radiating pain from my triceps. Maybe you're experiencing something similar.

Yeah it's like elbow flexion but in the opposite direction using the antagonist muscle, you absolute assclown.

You're absolutely retarded and it would be a waste of my time and resources to argue with you

My take based on my own weaknesses (mostly quads). Using nuckols int med since it kinda follows the volume/light/max scheme. This is what I'll be running next, so I haven't tried it yet but it's literally TM, there's no way to fuck it up.

Day 1: 5x5 lowbar squat, nuckols day 1, speed deadlifts
Day 2: nuckols day 2, paused oly squat 2x5, good mornings
Day 3: Squat 5rm, nuckols amrap, deadlift 5rm

I do not but hey also ache a little on squat days. I do low bar
It started near the end of my summer job which ended august 25th. I picked a lot of 10-15kg boxes with straight arms. And lifted some 25-30kg wooden pallets with straight arms (lying on my forearms). So elbow attachment seems likely.

It's almost like you completely skipped and disregarded the obvious answer that biceps are sore because they contract during rows. The only way biceps are working in bench is if they're contributing a tiny bit to shoulder flexion, but that's never going to hit them hard enough.

I-I'm g-getting bigger guys

>plz no bully

Low bar can be kinda hard on elbows. More evidence pointing to an elbow problem. See if they hurt as much from dumbbell or wide grip work.

>The only way biceps are working in bench is if they're contributing a tiny bit to shoulder flexion
Not entirely true, brachioradialis contributes to bar stabilization, especially on the eccentric

>gross

well

Okay fine but still we're grasping at straws here.

>powerlifter
>cutting

The ache sticks until maybe 1.5h after my training session. Hard to judge since I do dumbbells after bench. But what would those imply?

Should I ignore or visit a physio? Im not super sure about physio because I can't really trigger the pain without working weights

I should probably learn how to program properly t b h. might buy PP, what other books should I get to learn about programming? also, wasnt there a playlist on how to program in the sticky ??

Well I'm just speculating that less tricep extension would equal less elbow pain. If it's not too bad the best thing you can do is program your next week as a deload week.

we cut depth. does that count?

Not PP. PP is for complete drooling retards. It teaches you the bare basics like reps and sets and progression and what novice/intermediate is and shit like that. Read Scientific Principles of Strength Training by Israetel and CWS, it's retard proof.

>books on how to program
Scientific Principles of Strength Training
by Chad Wesley Smith, Mike Israetel and some other dude

Fuck off buddy I shilled it first.

I wish CWS or Mike or the notorious M.A.X. would give me coaching in return for shilling their products :(

I'll get SPoST. how about juggernaut method? also probably get PP anyway just for the bit on TM because I like TM

As well as Scientific Principles, Eric Helm's Muscle & Strength pyramids are pretty retard proof too.

I hope CWS will give me a hug for buying them

Juggernaut method is way outdated afaik. CWS no longer programs that way for his clients nor himself.

The juggernaut method is good for running alongside other physical commitment. TM is super simple, I could explain it to you in absolute detail in like 2 paragraphs maximum. Or, without really missing anything important in a couple lines:

Day 1: Volume day Day (Speed deads are fine instead of cleans) 2: Light day (light squat variations are fine) Day 3: Max out on every lift. That's it.

If you wanna read about TM, I recommend Lascek's book.

how can a program get 'outdated'? The human body hasn't changed significantly in thousands of years.

He just means there are better options. Kinda like the first 5/3/1 book is outdated because beyond 5/3/1 is so much better.

Outdated as in there are better ways

trip on cavi

As in "rhe Juggernaut method no longer reflects the thinking of Juggernaut Training Systems on what is the best way of programming a powerlifter's training".
Outdated. Not "no longer works", as you seemed to imply.

You're being silly. With lots of things related to strength and conditioning, between new research and the increasing ease of people swapping ideas it's a case of things like programming going OK to good, or good to great. The information isn't suddenly redundant.

Waste of time. Would have been better if they had put 2-3 programs for 3, 4 or 5 days training a week
inb4 >cowboy

This is actually a good use of the meme

The whole point of the book is to provide you with the tools to create your own program.

If they did that it'd be the only part of the book anyone read.

Can someone please make a Chad Strongman vs Virgin powerlifter please?

Can someone please make a Virgin meme requester vs Chad meme creator please?

I'd much prefer a chad plg powerlifter to a virgin owg weightlifter

Have Bodorio as the chad and Isley as the virgin

the other way around doofus
and Isley doesn't even oly

>not panzer as the virgin weightlifter

How natty is she?

I've known isley for years and he does do oly

Also he's literally a fat virgin unless you count obvious transvestites

1/2, like fil

>What is competitive weight?

>B-b-b-b-ut powerlifting is about beating your past self!

Keep telling yourself that buddy boy.

I think you meant
>how natty is he?

What is a decent row for bodyweight? It's pretty even with my bench but just wondering.

I'm 80kg and strict pendlay row 60kg for sets of 10, I know it's pretty weak but I'm just curious. I should be able to rep bodyweight?

But I keep fucking up
That's the only part I need

Are steroids even that bad? They're literally legal here, to buy and use.

Check out Mark Bell's videos on steroids if you want honest opinions on the pros and cons.

If you want to compete they're kinda iffy since a lot of federations can boot you for that. The side effects are real but so are the pros. I'd rather save any steroid use until I start hitting mid 30's and I literally can't lift without extra test.

what does /plg/ think of this old clip?

youtube.com/watch?v=MAlB9A02VyI

Dave Crossland did a 3 part series on Ben Coomber Radio podcast on roids that covers all areas in an honest way from a harm reduction aspect. Worth a listen.

My elbow hurts and nobody likes me

your pendlay should be 5% behind your bench

Is gbro here?

Are you sure user-san? I-I can be garagebro, if you want to..

I need advice only a grown man on steroids in his garage could give.

I am casting my toad magic and one person in this thread will add 5kg to their squat, bench and deadlift tomorrow, only if they attempt a new max.

This is a one time offer. I wonder who has already won?

articles.reactivetrainingsystems.com/2017/09/12/personality-types-and-training-help-us-figure-it-out/

is toad magic IPF approved?

the question about contentiousness is wrong, they use the same text as from the question about agreeableness

how do I report this

Fuck that shitty programme

I wasted 5 months on that shit

I got a lot stronger but I would have doing anything as it was my second programme, it also got me kind of bulky because I was eating for gains but 5/3/1 Is usually only 60-90 minutes in the gym

Sheiko is much better

t. 530 squatter

Pls be in kg

Chad Wesley roider and mike roidertal

Good luck getting good advice from them

Eewwww

Fuck fuck fuck... Can i postpone it until friday?

uuuh this is tempting. I have just (almost) recovered from being sick tho. Should I try?

Completely lost interest in strength training bros.

I got to a 6plate DL, 3 plate Bench and 210kg Squat, but now i cant even be bothered to lift heavy anymore changed to a push pull bro split and just doing sets of 10 and super sets.

How to i reignite the fire? Lost gym bro too, so lifting on my own sucks.

fuck workout felt like shit today, barely finished all my reps and got some bicep cancer during benching. Anyone has any idea what could've caused that?

Everyone hits a slump eventually.

What drew you in to begin with? What do you love about lifting? What excites you?

I get a kick like no other lifting heavy. I dunno about you but the feeling after a DL PR feels like an 11/10 orgasm that lasts for several minutes

Try your hand at weightlifting maybe

>trips
Start doing a combat sport. judo, muay thai, sanshou, boxing, just none of that gay tae kwon do bullshit.

no Aaron no... you have to do it to keep purpose in your life

I've been at it just as long and I'm weaker than you and I'm sick of lifting, but you do it because you need purpose in life

It may be that you've found purpose in your marriage and job, so lifting doesn't seem so important now, more than you're bored of it
You could always try strongman? I known you have given ony a go

Started lifting because i was out of shape, ended up falling in love with hitting prs. I have got to the point where to make any gains i have to get fat, and i dont want to look like shit.

Pulling a new 1rm on DL is the best feeling in the world, but i feel brunet out after 5 years lifting.

I am considering just dropping 15kg and becoming a lean athletic build without the mass.

> I have got to the point where to make any gains i have to get fat

This is wrong unless you're a world class lifter, what's your wilks?

Wtf 210 squat in 5 years, I've been back training 1 year and doing pl for 5 months and squat 240kg, nice deadlift tho

>1 year and doing pl for 5 months and squat 240kg
>tfw 3 years and only 150kg squat

Sambo is the greatest
youtube.com/watch?v=p7XY8ODQWzc

>1 year and doing pl for 5 months and squat 240kg
that has to be bullshit unless you're super fat, cutting depth, and have the shortest legs in history

It's frog

I'm 6' 105kg

I look like a fluffy Langley, It certainly broke parallel, I had sbd sleeves a belt and I've been doing a post grad course this year which means I've been lying around doing nothing when not in the gym having perfect recovery

Plus I have an affinity for squatting, I squat 240 deadlift 245