Facial Muscles

I've been thinking about buying some Mastic gum to start chewing on the daily. Question is would it make any muscle imbalances worse or can it potentially even things out? I have a misaligned jaw that shifts to the right and because of that my right massater muscle is a lot strong than the left. Should I just chew on the left more often?

This fucking meme

I doubt its due to a muscular imbalance. Most likely you've just grown wrong. As in your dental arches are asymmetrical and what not

>The Army Special Operations Command initially claimed that there was an exchange with hostile forces. After a lengthy investigation conducted by Brigadier General Gary M. Jones, the U.S. Department of Defense concluded that both the Afghan militia soldier's and Tillman's deaths were due to friendly fire aggravated by the intensity of the firefight.

>such a fine specimen
>dies by friendly fire

Jesus Christ... So fucking sad.

Probably. My dentist told me I might need to get a headbrace to fix the alignment. But who knows when I can get that done

Should I just kms myself now Veeky Forums? My chin's almost nonexistant.

Kek that's what happens when you decide to fight for the jew

prayers user

should lose weight also.. underneath your chin looks pretty bad if u lost that turkey neck your chin might show more

They were intimidated by his sheer Chadness.
This you faggots is a true Chad, 10/10 male specimen. Not Pitt or Cruise that you people for some reason seem to think are the most attractive things ever.

It's a meme. Genes are genes. If you've got an ugly face, you're just fucked. But sure, chew gum if it makes you feel like you're doing something. End of thread

Yeah, starting a cut after the holidays.

If this guy, his genetics being exactly the same, was a lazy recluse who didn't exercise and spent 90% of his time sitting in front of his computer, would his face still look so god damn manly? Was it just his genetics, or a combination of his genetics and lifestyle, that resulted his Chadness?

It depends entirely on body fat. If he was fat he'd look like shit but if he was skinny he'd still have a nice jaw

you look good man

You guys are just as bad as women I sware

>T. Jawlet

fights for the jew
does not fight for the jaw

Not that guy but you should just accept your bones brah. Can't change them. Legit Just b urself desu senpai.

nigger you dont even look bad, chins not even noticeable really, although losing the fat around there wouldnt hurt

Don't ask fit, ask Mew.

Genes arent everything. You could go to a 5/10 from a 10/10 just from having a recesses maxilla from mouth breathing.

>be Chad
>dies during daylight
>violently with tons of witnesses
>mourned by many