Training legs more than once a week

>Training legs more than once a week

Why? Nobody cares about your 400lbs squat unless you're competing, which you aren't. You look like a t-rex, enough.

I care about my squat

>training them at all

t. OP

t. You

>fuck it brah we only do it for the girls
>they don't give a flying fuck about pooing in the loo

How do you know I don't compete?

because anyone who browses Veeky Forums is a fucking loser
Source: me

>huge head
>narrow shoulders
>big ass grasshopper legs
>dyel upper body
fuckin hell m8

>implying there's a particularly high barrier of entry for competing in weightlifting or powerlifting

Because I train legs for martial arts

Doing things to *only* to impress women is just beta. Doing things to impress anonymous members of a hungarian surfing forum is just queer.

Leg don't have to be fucking massive
Just joocy enough to give the over all asthetic balance
Unless you need very strong legs for sport or other things

My wife is really into legs.

When we met I was a like messenger and was pretty disproportionate.

Now I'm an electrician and fat.

Getting back there though.

I don't know user, why do you give a fuck, is it because you hate legs day and wanna shit on those of us who don't mind it?

400lbs isn't even good.

>no one cares
Why do you lift for other people you faglord?

More endurance when having sex, specially when you're lifting them in the air. It's an amazing turn on for them and for me but it's really tiring.

Is it fixable if he works the fuck out of his upper body tho?

>Why? Nobody cares
Girls care about your butt actually
That's why I don't skip legday

Why are people here so afraid of having big legs/glutes? Are you scared of being strong or something?

yes. honestly his proportions aren't that bad and are even average for a shorter person that bikes a lot.

judging by those faggy tats he looks military and they could be natural from marching. some people build certain muscles easier.

all that said, yes, he need to hit the upper body harder.

Hey manlet, I got proportions to fix unlike you squashed down human.

I took the split leg pill and it changed my life.
The only reason i hated training legs before was that i followed the 'leg day' routine, which absolutely sucks and makes you hate doing legs at all.

One or two leg exercises sprinkled into upper body days is the way to go. Also, i dont squat.

For all we know his quads could be the same size as

its this short guys can squat 200 lbs and look proportional. muscles don't get that much smaller with frame changes.

i squat every fucking day for like 2 months and my legs still look too small. i have a wide back/big ribcage and wide hips at 6'1".

i'm gonna smash back, shoulders, and legs until i get rugby mode.