Lads any of you have experience with having a GF who is a fussy eater?

Lads any of you have experience with having a GF who is a fussy eater?

I literally cannot cook healthy shit when she's around because she doesn't like it and/or wont even try it.

Then she gets mad because she has nothing to eat and calls me selfish and causes an argument in which case I normally capitulate and cook unhealthy shit for her or order takeout.

pls help fit im trying to cut (for her as well because she said I bulked too hard) and she's making it way more difficult than it should be

>Then she gets mad because she has nothing to eat and calls me selfish and causes an argument in which case I normally capitulate and cook unhealthy shit for her or order takeout.
So you've trained her that you need to be bargained with and you will cave into her demands. Not a path I would have chosen, lad. Time to break up.

>dumb whore know your place, you're cook for the entire family but bitch about me not cooking for you? get the fuck outta my house

You think we have gfs?

*supposed to cook

>causes an argument in which case I normally capitulate and cook unhealthy shit for her or order takeout.

What the fuck are you a fucking pussy get some balls and tell her if she wants to eat like shit then she can bring her own food if she doesn't wanna do that then she has to eat what you cook

The problem is she can barely cook and nobody in her family can cook either really. I would like to blame upbringing for this but I do accept I shouldn't give in and just put my foot down. However it kinda ruins the rest of the evening to be so angry at each other over food

Tell the stupid fucking cunt to grow up.

Better still, leave the bitch.

I've got my gf eating plenty of new things since we met. My proudest moment was converting her from a well done steak eater to a medium rare steak eater

Can't she learn to cook? Is she going to live her entire life without learning to cook food for herself?

break it off, pretty soon age will catch up with her and her unhealthy eating will destroy her body

Drop her. And then learn from and stand up for yourself in the future.

I suppose, I've been with her for 3 years now. She starts nursing school soon and given the amount of obese nurses I have a feeling it will be the nail in the coffin

Not being willing to try new things is a sign of immaturity, get her to embrace the growth mindset

>converting her from a well done steak eater to a medium rare steak eater

Doing god's work user

then break up with her you clingy faggot, she can order kfc and you keep eating what you want

mate. every person on earth can cook. 7 year olds can cook. you literally just follow the instructions.

heres my 2 cents. i think you married a low iq girl, im guessing shes attractive and probably used to getting her way too

HOLD UP. HOLD UP MA DUDE

ARE YOU FUCKING READING THIS?

Im gonna lay it out for you real quick "shes starting nursing school soon"

oh shes a nurse... hate to break it to you m'dude but females who pick the nurse profession are notoriously dumb, the upside being that the sight of death and disease all day at the hospital also makes them extremely horny tho(ying and yang)

what said

cook enough for 2, if she doesn't want it, it's not your problem is it? Or does she cook all the shit you want because your a whiny bitch like her???

>order fast food for her
>make your own food
Done. Long term consequence is a fat girlfriend.

>cutting because she said you bulked to hard, as if her opinion matters (it shouldn't)
>not only enabling her shit eating habits, but supporting them by cooking bad food/ ordering bad food for her
Dude, she's got you wrapped around her finger... how committed to this girl are you? There are other women out there, you know, that wouldn't make you put up with shit like this. Is she difficult like this about other things too?

Well yeah, we are in a sort of LDR at uni. She's living at home with her parents and I moved 90 mins away. She gets really annoyed at me when I go out with the boys (I dont bitch out on that tho) and was really jealous of my female flatmates the past year. I also get along really well with her family

Im just in a shitty predicament, I live in fear that I wont find a girl as faithful as her and will be stuck with stacy or some other roastie who will inevitably cheat on me

The best cut you could do is cut that bitch out of your life. Fussy eaters usually end up getting fat anyway since they live off cheesy potatoes and chicken nuggets.

Youre in an abusive relationship you moron.

Unless she's fat it could be an eating disorder. Sounds like my sister before she got officially diagnosed, using every excuse no matter how illogical to not eat something.

If not then she's just a retard. Get rid of her.

Does she beat you too?

Also to add to this I've had to turn down several grils as well and all I seem to get is really plain boring vanilla sex twice a week.

This makes me really angry for some reason.
Just tell her that she can either eat the food you prepare or take care of it herself.

>Lads any of you have experience with having a GF who is a fussy eater?
>
>I literally cannot cook healthy shit when she's around because she doesn't like it and/or wont even try it.
>
>Then she gets mad because she has nothing to eat and calls me selfish and causes an argument in which case I normally capitulate and cook unhealthy shit for her or order takeout.
>
>pls help fit im trying to cut (for her as well because she said I bulked too hard) and she's making it way more difficult than it should be
This is my current situation as well op idk what to do so im taking her to the gym with me this winter

OP here again
Dont I did that and she only lasts a month or so then claims she's "too busy" (she's just been doing a gap year) and she cant eat right so she gets no results. also they wont push themselves and dont have the same drive as you do. You tell them to challenge themselves and up the weight and you'll have an argument.

rape her until she gives up and eats your dry chicken

Well damn man, she seems really demanding, insecure, and volatile... I'd say to find someone better for you but that's easier said than done of course. How old are you both? How long have you been dating? Has she always been this way while with you?

Sounds like a child not an adult.

Its really this simple right now its cook me a second meal or your an ass. Whats its gonna be when you got kids and leaving aint so fucking easy.

Keep fucking her and find a new GF seriously.

Just get her fat, then dump her. She clearly isn't worth your time.

Me again i agree im slowly getting to her though i make remarks about it now and then and shes starting to realize it pisses me off so ive gotten her to cook in the house instead of getting delivery or something

listen to this guy

19 and 3 years.
Yeah she has but its becoming more prevalent as we get older. She says she loves me more now than ever before but I just don't feel the same. It kills me inside.

Dump her

Maybe a talk is in order, lay it all out on the table, tell her you need some space, explain to her the things that frustrate you, etc. Not sure how she would handle it, but it would show her you're not 100% happy, and still want to make things work. Perhaps that'd push her to change/ lay off you a bit

Nigger there's no point prolonging a relationship that is bound to crash and burn unless you are willing to let her bend your life into shit because shes a lazy fat fuck, just break up and find someone who actually respects and supports your career not one thats trying to shit on it, or at the very least find someone that can cook for theirselves she sounds unstable as fuck considering she gets annoyed when you hang out with friends

I don't think I could ever be with someone who'd refuse to even try something I made. I'm not even a great cook, but that's incredibly disrespectful.
Shit just thinking about it gets me angry. Fucking dump her ass, OP.

I'll give her the talk but how can I fix her? Do I try get her into sport so she can see benefits of good nutrition? I cant just straight dump her she'll crash and burn and her family like me too much
She's not fat btw just skinnyfat normie girl with a cute face

Look at all the energy and effort you're putting in to make it work. What's she doing? Nothing, she's doing the opposite, she's treating you like shit.
You're better than her and you deserve someone on your own level.

Do you honestly see yourself putting up with this bullshit for the rest of your life? Obviously not, because you're asking us.
If she doesn't change her fucking cow ways of eating and then blames YOU for it, then she's the problem.
Clearly there's a compatibility issue. Eventually you'll stop lifting and get fat. That's when she'll be happy. Are you sure you want to live your life that way?

Be a man and set an ultimatum. If she breaks up with you, she'll be the one missing out and then fucking stalking you on social Media while you find someone better looking and more compatible.
Unless you do something about it, she will drag you down and you will live a very depressing and mediocre life.
Do something before it's too late.

OP I've been saying to try and make it work, but these guys might be right... If you're as young as 19, and you've had to turn down several girls recently to stay faithful, chances are you're gonna find someone you're more happy with in a relatively short amount of time.

This is good advice. But if, after talking g to her about it, she still shows no desire to change her unreasonable demanding behavior, then you're better off without her in your life.

>OP gets pussywhipped into eating bad food cuz his gf is such a fat fuck

Top cuckold beta. Tell her she can help herself to the food you make or she can fuck off and make her own food. What the fuck is wrong with you OP?

Isn't this the one board that has the most gfs? (Coming from r9k)

Naw that's /hc/.

80+% of us are nearly as autismo as you dudes

I suspect that when she starts nursing and starts meeting irresponsable diabetic fatties she will develop a sudden and new appreciation for you and your cooking, especially when her free time to potentially date someone 'better' (when she already has a considerate Veeky Forums boyfriend) evaporates.

She might even put more effort into her own fitness. At least here in the UK, the female nurses are usually small and thin, at least until middle age. Doing fucking everything while the doctors occasionally appear, say a few words, then leave is a hell of a cardio and lifting routine. Turning fatties takes some upper body strength even as a team effort.

I bet you barely even get to fuck her do you lmao you are such a cuck

Lmao your gf sucks. She gets mad when you cook healthy food and go out with friends on a Saturday? She needs to get her own shit figured out, she's clearly quite self-conscious and is worried that you will dump her for a better girl.

Protip OP: dump her for a better girl. You could walk out onto the street, throw a rock, and date whoever it hit and it'd probably be a more equitable and fulfilling relationship than the one you're in.