OR
>1 day in capybara spa

choose wisely

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KR_X5yUcEUY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donner_Party
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can I eat the capybaras?

do they get cooked for extra protein? if not, am i allowed to fuck one?

no but you are turned into a capybara for the duration

>capybaras
I didn't know of the existence of giant rodents, interesting.

Why can't I eat them? I ate one in China. They had it in a cage by the door and when I said I wanted to eat it they took it out back and killed it and cooked it up for me. At first I wasn't sure if it would be the same one, but by the end I knew it was. I'm pretty sure it would be illegal to do this kind of shit in North American, but I gotta hand it to the Chinese. They sit there and enjoy a nice supper and the pain filled screams of a dying animal don't even phase them.

Something something JEWS etc

c-can i fuck the capybara?

Apparently you get turned into one for the day, so you probably get to fuck the other ones, but it just doesn't sound the same...

I'll take the gainz
youtube.com/watch?v=KR_X5yUcEUY

natty gain or like 500mg/wk light cycle gains?

Can I trade my spa day for a look inside the goat tower?

I know your post is ironic, but I still can't see any relationship between giant rodents and jews. Not in the slightest.

I'll go with the spa. I can get the gains with two years of work, but how often does the opportunity to be a capybara come around?

wew lad. how old are you?

this

I'll raise the stakes

>2 years worth of gains granted instantly
OR
>1 day in capybara spa
OR
>30 minutes in goat tower

Most chill creature in the animal kingdom, hangs out with its natural predators sometimes

>implying the arcane mysteries of the goat tower can be unraveled in a mere half hour

I'd need a decade there, at least.

Crocs only eat once in a while.

>Used to work at SD zoo
>capybaras were cute to observe
>surprisingly excellent swimmers
>shared an exhibit with guanacos and a couple of other animals because they're so chill, don't have problems with other creatures
>talk to a keeper, he said he hated working the capybara exhibit because they shit all fucking over the place
>all the time, in the water right after changing it even

Why the fuck crocs don't eat their sorry asses?

It's actually mostly a mystery.
Could be possible some symbiotic protection has been added.
>animals feel safer seeing giant rat in water, so they come, croc gets free meal
>croc keeps other predators away, rat is safer
Who knows?

Feeling hungry, better eat my dog

2 years gains
gimme that ultimate paranatty wish my genie

Is my transformation into a capybara a documented thing people will believe? If so, I'd argue I have a responsibility to capatalize on this and bring my experiences to society.

Ehhh id rather hang out in the goat tower

Honestly I could use a spa treatment more then gains which are steady enough.

>breaking up with ex best friend who betrayed me and tried to make a fool out of me repeatedly
>crush rejected me but I got over that quickly

pic related

I don't know. Capybaras are pretty cool.

How does it taste?

dude, you even have to ask?
capybara everyday of the week!

2 years of gains
they're rats
why the fuck would i bother

anyone who chooses otherwise is l o w t e s t

probably spa. the joy of gains is the journey not the destination :')

>Missing out on a guaranteed meal for a slightly improved chance to get a meal later

I don't think that's logical, certainly not for a carnivore that lives in the moment and probably doesn't plan ahead much. Maybe they just taste bad

2 years gain, i dont trust animals

who /spa/ here?

Capybaras can only shit underwater and do so at any given moment. A capybara spa is just a different way to say 'pool of shit'.

It was delicious. Lots of garlic and chills, and it was really dark meat so lots of flavour. I understand why people who eat squirrel say it's so tasty.

2 years worth of gains.

Already been to plenty of onsen in Japan. I'd love to go back as a sick cunt.

This is my greatest fantasy.

You really can't see them?

You would really miss the developmental milestone of clapping some capybara chimps for some gains?

you over estimate how much a crocodile can think

>take the two years of gains
>force my way into the capybara spa and bully the staff out
easy

In that hypothetical symbiotic relationship the croc wouldn't be consciously thinking about the benefits of keeping the capybara around you fucking moron

again, you over estimate how much a crocodile can think

Gains or goat tower. Pass on the giant rats.

shoulda stayed in school bud

It's not a thought, it's a behavior. This is not a difficult concept

yeah, i'm about as smart as a crocodile

:(

Looks comfy

It's not hungry

fuck i wish i was that capybara

Can I fuck the other capybaras?

big snouts?

it's a eating machine. it doesn't know when to stop. if it eats too much, it'll throw up and eat again.

>ywn be a capybara and chill with your capybara bros all day

I love spas. If I lived in Japan, I'd go every day.

The spa. I want to earn my gains.

this is almost as good as the goat tower. Spa it is.

Well, in extreme situations people have eaten other humans, so I'm sure some people have eaten pets to continue living.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donner_Party

Crocs drag carcasses under logs and rocks to let the meat rot and soften up.

That stuff lasts em quite a while.

30 mins goat tower easy

Oh come on. Noone's that stupid.

2 years of gains in an instant is 2 years of gains you're not invested in and don't care about. Easy come, easy go.

The journey for those gains is as important as the gains themselves. You do yourself a disservice by getting them instantly instead of working for them.

My gym is built into an indoor wave pool. I hit the gym, then go swimming, then go into the sauna or hot tub.

It's pretty great and I've decided that wherever I move needs to have a gym like this.

Capybara spa every day, fuck those gainz

That capybara spa looks comfy af.

Well, being a capybara is a once in a lifetime opportunity, so I would go with it, thing is, will there be female capybaras in the spa? As a capybara, would I be allowed to fuck them?

made me giggle

Completely false.

The gains of course. I ain't no fucking furry.

Can I take both?

yes but you only get the two years of gains while as a capybara.

>and the pain filled screams of a dying animal don't even phase them.
Why would it? Not like the animal is gonna come back to life all upset it died painfully

Does my entire body has this 2 year experience? Or do i just get the muscle mass. I don't want any Ruptures or skin marks because my skin isn't adapted to the muscle mass.
If there are no complications healthwise, i will take the gains. If so, Capybara spa it is

day in capybara spa

I
REGRET
NOTHING

I live in Shizuoka Japan. I'm going to the capybara onsen this December.

Its gonna be awesome.

Ofc the first. Just remember the old saying by socrates

>I know that I now nothing. Except that the capybara spa is the greatest thing in the whole world.

Easy choice.

Looks like one of those small comfy towns like in my japanese animes. I envy you user

The first choice was the gains. Sorry user, but you will now never know what it's like to be in a Capybara spa. You might have the gains but I have the knowledge.

You don't think jews are giant fucking rats?

Capybara spa, then suicide since life will never get better.

are capys just the chillest animals in existence?

comfy af

Capybaras are fucking faggots holy shit I'd take the gains to become stronger and then murder every fucking capybara holy shit FUCK CAPYBARAS those rat faggots they will fucking ruin you they'll suck happiess out of humanity fucking rodents fuck them OP is a fucking capybara shill fuck off

I agree, too many people ITT are falling for the capybara jew.

Working out in an air conditioned gym is not some enlightening journey you faggot.

you can certainly try.

fucking mudasir, I swear to god

>be a swole chadybara
>show up at the spa and get all kinds of capybara pussy

>1 day in capybara spa

That gets even sweeter if I become a capybara for the day and fuck those thicc capybara qt3.14s in the back there.

Uma delicia!

is that goldenrod city?

Yeah, and you know, they won't say no. Because of the implication.

> tfw ducks will never sit on you