What protein bars to get?

I want to buy some protein bars on amazon to eat after my workout. What brand would you recommend? I don't want to get powder as I walk to my gym and don't want to be hauling a huge protein shake with me. I'm looking for something relatively cheap aswell, I don't want to pay $3 per bar or anything like that.

Eggs

This, and milk / cottage cheese

I eat those regularly . I want protein bars because it takes me like 30-45min to get home after the gym and I dont want to be that guy eating cottage cheese in the corner of the locker room. Don't you need to eat protein right after the gym for optimal results?

No one at the gym is going to respect you when you're eating something that came wrapped in plastic. Eat your fucking eggs and cottage cheese!

Steak and eggs, and eggs and steak. Thats what you have for breakfast!

I always have my car after the gym so i eat cottage cheese and chicken breast/hard boiled eggs right after my workout

quest or one bars
both taste fine, and both are very expensive for what you get (it's like two bucks a bar versus thirty cents worth of whey powder)

Premier Protein. Cheap, tasty, and 30g per

Quest is cool beside the stomach ache.

And whats the problem with a small shaker bottle and powder to which you add water at the gym? Protein bars are mostly a meme.

Are these a good brand? They're less than $1 each

This looks good too, I never tried them before, whats a good flavor
I walk 30min to gym and back. It's extremely inconvenient holding it.

God most all I've tried were good. I like their mint chocolate the best probably.

Is a backpack or duffle bag just too heavy for your weak skelly body?

I dont require a backpack for anything. Seems unneccessary to carry a whole backpack just for a protein shake. I can just pocket the bar.

No towel? No change of clothes or at least fresh shirt? No water bottle? Not everyone takes chalk and wraps but these are the basics. If youre not using any of this, you're not working out hard enough to need a protein serving in any kind of specific window.

nope. I dont really sweat enough for it to show through my clothes that I need to change, even when i run for an hour.

yes those are pretty good. you could also buy the kirkland brand protein bars if you have a costco card, which is just a cheaper knockoff of quest bars

dyel

Yes its just that I wear shirts that conceal sweat.

Holy shit it doesn't matter, get the ones with the highest protein amount I guess you fucking retard

Also the whole "drink your shake right after a workout" thing is a myth, anabolic windows down exist all that matters is how much protein you intake during 24 hours, and excess that you don't use will just be removed from your body as waste

get protein bars and powder, use protein bar as a lunch replacement with some fruit and get a proper bodyfat pct since I'm sure you're fat you stupid fucker

You can make your own you know, I used to do that when I was bulking.
>crushed nuts
>crushed cereal
>oats (if you like the taste)
>pb
>whey
>a binding agent (i used honey)
mix that shit together, spread it on a tray, stick in the fridge til it's firm, then cut it into bars and you are good to go. I used to be extra fancy, melt some chocolate in a bain-marie, dip them inside and put them in the freezer, but they wouldn't last long outside of the fridge, and that defeats the purpose of them being bars to carry with you I guess.

most commercial protein bars are just glorified candy bars because otherwise normal people wouldn't buy them

make your own