Gainzdemons

>look user, Chad got the whole team donuts for friday, you can have a donut right? You can cheat on your diet right?

Why do gainzdemons do this shit, especially when they know youre on a diet...

fuck diets man i eat whatever the fuck i want and do fine

unironically this

when you start entering yours 30s you're going to deflate and look like complete over cuz you only know how to live your life as a youth

The most hilarious thing is that you overreact diet so fucking much like you are competing for mr.olympia but most of you are fucking dyel

OP is right but only and only if ya'll are fat fucks trying to lose weight

Fuck yeah, I'll take two
>mrw dirty bulking at 5k kcal

Man the fuck up. You've got a complex over someone trying to give you a free donut? Get thicker skin.

Begone wench, how dare you imply that one such as I would sully my body with the degeneracy you thrust upon me.

Accept a donut and maybe cut out the surplus in a later meal or decline the donut like a regular person because nobody is going to care. Unless you're saying you are completely void of self control like a lower order animal.

I really want to make abhorrent post but I'll spare you lads this time.

First off, don't tell people you work with that you're on a diet. Second, if anything is offered to you just say "no thanks". My office desk is full of candy and shit that was given to me that I'll never eat.

>deflate from eating carbs
>"look like complete over"
>what did he mean by this?

>oh hell yeah, thank god im bulking otherwise i wouldnt get to enjoy a tasty treat with my friends!

I know one person who does this and shes fat, out of shape, and has fucked up knees and hamstrings.

what are you talking about? why do we care if the chick offering you donuts has fucked up knees and hamstrings? autism is out in force today

delete this nephew

>eat a donut
>don't eat 3 donuts
it's not hard

>>look user, Chad got the whole team donuts for friday, you can have a donut right? You can cheat on your diet right?

>yeah, I'm not autistic, I'll have a donut

>tfw on roids
>eat whatever the fuck I want whenever I want and still make gains

>I'll take two Stacy

She's failed at every diet shes done so she maliciously fucks with others's. Sure, eat the donut carb baby.

People hate to see other people succeed but love to see them fail. There's something wrong with the he week public man. Stay strong you don't need that shit

Eventually thats going to catch up with you, when you get older your metabolism starts to slow and if you don't have discipline you're going to end up being one of those fat dudes who lifts weights and thinks hes bearmode when in reality hes just a chubster with a small amount of muscle buried under his fat and thats to say nothing of the health problems of eating like shit.

Its a fucking donut nigga eat one and then run a mile

>run a mile
Do you know where you are?