If Texas Method is a shit program, what intermediate program should I do...

If Texas Method is a shit program, what intermediate program should I do? Wanna continue making strength gains for another year before transitioning into strongman.

My current lifts are 295 squat, 300 dead, 130 OHP, 185 bench.

do 5x5 The World every day

If only I had the ability to lift in stopped time

>Squats and deadlifts are equal
Half repper detected

Pretty sure I just have a weak back. I can only do 6 chinups for reference. Also have really long legs so my hips start really high on deads

bump

I'm a dyel butvi have heard good things in /plg/ about cowboy method, the bridge, and a combination of c6w for lower body and Greg Nuckols 28 free 3x week int med Bench for upper, along with some pullups

TM is only good if your a neet and bulking. The Bridge is the only good Int program for strength.

Texas Method is good if you read PPST and are a Serious Lifter. And young. Under 30.

pretty accurate

have fun trying to do TM with any real life stress, you will crash and burn

The answer you are looking for is jacked & tan 2.0. You're welcome.

started eric helms 5 day intermediate routine(bb style) so I'll report back in like two months

>intermediate program
meaning you already did SS or some equal? sl5x5 + accessory. after that you'll do splits

>SL 5x5 as an intermediate program
never give advice here again

>moving into brosplits with your 2pl8 squat
Enjoy looking like shit eternally, retard.

What's wrong with texas method? I got decent gains when I did it

>you're done with linear progression on SS?
>ok move on to a program that calls for linear progression with even more volume

you're staggeringly, mindbogglingly fucking stupid

>not understanding how the body works
Of course you increase volume after a strength program, retard. The reps have to go up.

SL 5x5 is a linear progression strength program for beginners, just like SS. If you finished SS, which means you can no longer progress at the 5lb/workout rate that SS calls for, you are not capable of doing SL 5x5.

read his lifts

read your own post, where you suggest that SL be run subsequent to SS

do you have a learning disability or something? i don't want to bully retards on the internet but you're making it hard

>185 bench
>done with SS
that is literally fucking impossible unless he has 1 arm. he should be eating more and working on strength

Just read the bridge, looks pretty good. I'll have to learn a bit more about RPE before attempting it.

I did read the intermediate section in PPST, I know all about how do modify the texas method according to the book to continue making gains. Just wanted other user's opinions.

Alright guys, let's not heckle each other too much. I'm at the point in SS where progressing every workout is very hard. I find myself taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back nearly every workout. I was considering starting texas method because it makes recovery more manageable.

Jacked

And

Tan