/FPH/ Fat People Hate General

HARD MODE
IF YOU SCROLL PAST THIS THREAD YOU MUST POST
[spoiler]If you fail to meet this requirement you will wake up in Uganda captured by Somalian pirates[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H89QQfXtc-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god fucking dammit i'm a dumbass

wrong image

Is there a Freudian reason for us hating fatties?
I can only think of two FPS that could have made me hate overweight people with such rage.
>Enjoying music festival with gf
>Get some food and sit down on a grass area outside one of the stage crowds, plenty of space around
>Having conversation with gf, when suddenly in my line of sight a motherfucking blob walks directly in front of me
>Maybe grass was slippery, but the fucker was obviously really drunk
>Slips and falls RIGHT ON ME
>Her hotdog falls out of her little cardboard box and smooshes under her weight, forever staining my pants with mustard and ketchup
>Manages to roll over and get up over my legs while I'm straining in pain from my inner thigh tendons being ripped apart (was sitting cross-legged)
>Doesn't even fucking apologise, just giggles and walks off
>I'm left with a shocked gf, fucked pants and a bitter hate for that specific person
FUCK FAT PEOPLE AHHHHH

Fat people are unhealthy.
We are inherently disgusted by indicators of poor health.

It's why vomit and pus set us off so easily, it's a survival instinct to avoid it.
Likewise, if you see someone bloated and diseased, be it from weight or any other reason, it causes a similar reaction to seeing vomit or pus.

>the average /plg/ poster

How do I get my shadow so swole like this guy?

>not doing shadow Isolations

Never gonna make it

This thread is so fucked already but that was a great read.

It's biological. They consume more resources, don't pull their weight, and are disease vectors. Also infertile because of buried penis and polycystic ovary syndrome. From an evolutionary perspective, the obese are junk waste.

facebook does this?

I would also point out that a lot of us used to be fat. So for those of us who looked at ourselves decided to lose that weight and get into shape to see fatties constantly making excuses and whining about how hard it is and that we should just accept them the way they are is infuriating. Especially if you live in a country with a public health system.

The diet coke always gets me.

>meant for
And women of Veeky Forums, how long does make-up take to apply daily and how often does it need to be adjusted/touched up? Seems like so many fatties in HAES are still about "social norms" of caking makeup everywhere.

>stone

why do people use this fucking complete garbage, meaningless unit of weight

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i fucking hate yuropoors

What always blows my mind about this girl is how she always has attractive guys around her.

It happens upon occasion.

Facebook has a fairly narrow definition of what it considers acceptable and if you post anything that contravenes that then they will remove the item and possibly suspend your account.

Source on this braphog pls

About half a hour, if you do it quickly, if you want some insta-shit it'll take at leas 2 hours.
Yes it does need to be touch up, it depends of the way you apply the makeup and/or the quality.

damn, I never thought of it like that. RIP baron, he truly is /ourguy/

>coke light

wheres the before?!

anyone watch boogies twitch stream?

hes literally as fat as hes always been still.

refuses to stand from his chair so people can see the "progress" lel.

Its more impressive that she's been out so many times and there are so many picutes of her that she still doesn't realize how much of a blob she became.

stuck in her orbit

youtu.be/H89QQfXtc-k
>comments are disabled for this video
geez, I wonder why ...

>tiny cube with no visible context at all

Wrong pic sorry

Lowkey want a flannel onesie to sleep and cuddle in on winter nights.

Would stretch over my delts and glutes just right.

This one give me nightmares

3rd stage recovering fat

These people embody everything I fear becoming. To be fat and strive for improvement is completely at odds with fucks like this

What's she trying to say?
>There are breeds of dogs
>Therefore there are breeds of humans
>Dogs can't change their breed
>Therefore humans can't either
Doesn't that go against all what leftism teach?

>Started lifting a few months ago
>Suddenly fat friends are all salty assholes
>"You're not taking steroids are you?" and I didn't ask but "Some people are just genetically predisposed to be fat or build muscle"

I would have broke that fatties fucking jaw. Reading that made me rage

She sounds fat. How fat do you need to be for it to be audible.
>Not being a poodlecentric health researcher.

That's so fucking stupid on so many levels

fug

This has always made me sad. Not the pizza, the big cokes or the ranch.. its her smile.

She is happy in the moment, she looks at her ranch and she knows how much pleasure she is going to get from it and smiles in anticipation...

fucking depressing

what the fuck does this even mean?

>using makeup
>2017

it is a drug addiction, the amount of chemicals in processed food is kinda ridiculous. I imagine these ambulocetus are so miserable and depressed from being inactive and eating poorly that they can't even think properly anymore. But of course when they get their fix of drugs to give them the temporary high they are estatic. Then they get the followup crash that drives them into a depression so they need to eat again and again and again until their bodies resemble truck tires

This sadly describes my parents to a tee. They are always in a brain fog and don't realize it. The most menial of tasks seem to slip their comprehension. It almis the brings me to tears to see them like this but no matter what I do to help they won't change.

No they won't.

Someone has to report shit you post, and even then they may not do anything about it.

>that video

If you post anything remotely political chances are people will report what you post. you rustle any jimmies, that's getting reported, enough people report and eventually Facebook has to make a decision on whether or not you've contravened their T&S. The main problem is how they handle items that have been reported, BLM pages posting anti-white stuff have been reported en masse and FB's response has been "after review this does not contravene the T&S" meanwhile right wing pages have been unpublished with no warning or reason given, if the page had a big enough following sometimes they can get it reversed with enough pressure (which they then do w/o giving explanation of what happened in the first place) otherwise sucks to be you, theres a reason why there are so many right wing facebook pages/groups with 3/4/5/IV etc in their name to indicate how many iterations of the page have so far been unpublished.

so by saying poodles are the most fit of them all while the other breeds are meant to be fat
does she imply that some human races are inferior to the equivalent of the poodle breed?

Suttle fat aggressions
>Go to doctor for check up
>Aide brings me to check vitals
>Aide is about my height but easily twice my weight
>Ask if I should take off my boots (it was raining and I dont wanna have soggy feet) before I get weighed so it doesnt scue my number
> Aide says no, we need to move along quickly
>Extra weight added from my big ass rain boots

>Returned the following week for blood work after starting a new medication
>Be wearing flats
> Average size Aide working to take my vitals
> Ask if I need to take off my flats
>Aide says of course
>Difference of weight prompts question from dr. to ask if new medication is messing with me
>Explain how fatty previously was too lazy to wait for me to remove my shoes

Im about 5'3 and consistantly 100lb of skeleton. 5lb is alot to suddenly jump up for me in a week. Fatty wanted me to be closer to her, its how they start spreading the fat.
I also don't understand how fat people even work in the health field

there's a medical term for this, it's called fat lady out of shape breathing

>t. med student

its impossible to make them stop outright but it might be possible to make small changes like if they live in an apartment making them take the stairs instead of the elevator for example. It will force them to face their horrible physical ability head on and the small progress might make it easier to convince them otherwise in the future.

>Lose weight
>Get to 201
>Fall off the wagon
>fall off the wagon hard
>cheat 2 weeks.
>Candy every day, 3 big meals and a dessert a day.
>Stop exercising
>Eat a ton
>afraid to weigh myself
>Two days ago force myself to get back on track
>eat right, decent defict.
>Weigh myself
>201.5

What the actual fuck. Did the universe take pity on me?

Just means she has friends

stop eating candy you retard its just a bunch of sugar with no nutritional value. Is it fun to eat and still feel hungry constantly? Eat some damn filling nutritious food that leaves you satisfied. and weight change is not an overnight process

>suttle
>scue
CMON

5'5" dwarflet here, used to be 160 lb, Dropped down to 140 in like 15 weeks just by cutting a few calories (wanted to go slow), now as happy as i never was, trying to go lower and build muscle.

Get Veeky Forums people
(also only hate /fat/ people who do not wanna change themselves.)

>fat people are a sub-species of humans that is naturally fat

This is some Nazi race theory shit. Human gene pool differences are way less diverse than dog breeds. And saying that there are distinct sub groups in those gene pools that just naturally emerge and stay separated is ridiculous. And historically there is no evidence for naturally overweight people.

We will all make it brehs.

That picture is fucking retarded lmfao. Attraction is all BONES. HEIGHT FACE FRAME.

Not FPH, more of a GPS

>grabbing coffee at coffee shop near gym
>chubby girl with curly hair and glasses at counter
>thinking she'd be cute if she lost weight, don't notice when she calls me up to order
>order cold brew with almond milk
>she hears "lots of milk" and we have a laugh, glad she confirmed
>at the laughter boss comes over
>manager is tumblr incarnate, the whole thing with 50's hair and makeup, wearing galaxy and cats and shit tattoos and piercings
>comes up and asks if something is wrong. Chubby girl seems drained of life and just kinda gives me apologetic eyes and goes to make my coffee
>tumblr apologizes and offers me a biscuit
>I wut her and tell her we were just making small talk
>walks off without a word to me hovering around just watching
>take coffee and leave, chubs didn't even look at me
I felt really bad. Didn't go back because fuck that lady and work schedule changed anyway
>cut to today at gym
>see coffee shop girl squatting
>old gym buddy walks up catches me watching
>says she's been in last few weeks on all his days, started just bar probably 5x5
I think I want to ask her out guys. I've never been into thick girls I've always liked them really skinny my ex was maybe 90lbs but this girl's sad eyes and big hips it's all doing it for me I don't know what to think

Go for it. It's perfect since you don't be just some asshole seeing her at the gym, you've got the advantage of having met her prior to the gym.

>fried mozzarella

Or you could just hop on tren.

Because she's just an attractive lady

Lookism fags need to be gassed

Shadow boxing

Thinking like this is why fatties are fat.

"Oh I don't have one of those things, guess I'll give up entirely then".

It sounds more like racism.

dammit

Yep, lefty sociologists claim race/hablotypes differences do not exist, and we are all genetically identical.
Like the claim there is more variations IN a racial group than BETWEEN them (which is incredibly misleading, it is describing a vein diagram with massive areas in a race and overlapping areas where groups like Ethiopians exist)
It's partly to try to stop racism, ethnic cleansing, and eugenics, but just makes them look like blind idiots, who haven't seemed to notice entire tribes who have bred in evolutionary advantages to the lifestyles.

Tbh before I became conscious of my body I had way more luck with women. I had no shame and would just go for it. Ever since I got more into fitness I have become much more insecure, judgmental of others, and worse at approaching people. Before I had massive amounts of confidence. Now I overthink shit and I fear the worst out of every person I meet.

Tbh Veeky Forums cost me my social life. It really made me think about the things I can't change about myself and how horrible other people really can be.

She's still got at least 20 lbs to lose before she'sa normal weight size though maybe 30? I'm really torn. I don't want to be seen with a fat girl but even my bro and I admit she wears it pretty well all in the bottom half with pretty stupid hip to waist ratio. She doesn't wear makeup either that I can tell fuck I want to take her camping and make her hike off the weight away from human society fuckkk muh dick she was so shy i want her to call me daddy

B r u m
r
u
m

I'm just a skinny fag who goes through these threads to feel better about myself because at least i'm not fat.

Get it now and you'll have the advantage of being with her BEFORE the weight loss instead of looking like an asshole that waited until she was thin enough. Keep working out with her and enjoy the ride.

Approach her now, and help her lose the weight. DO IT

I went to see a new masseuse who works out of a chiropractic office. During my massage, she was telling me a couple weeks ago they were interviewing for a nutritionist/dietician position. She made disparaging remarks about a fat lady who came to interview.

>How can you claim to be an expert on nutrition if you are fat?

That's when I knew she was the only masseuse for me.

She died right?

why would you wake up in uganda being captured by somalian pirates. uganda doesn't have the one big thing required for piracy, which is a coastline. dumbass. but yeah fat people are lame i guess? am i doing it right?

must be a /plg/ poster

yeah it's kinda depressing, to be honest I like these threads but despite the fact a lot of fat fucks don't do anything to improve themselves and make excuses, I kinda feel sorry for em. Stuck in a loop that most of them literally have no idea how to get out of.

To be fair, a chubby girl with personality that actually starts working on improving herself is a potential win.

If you're fit and have a good diet you don't need a lot of make up. There's a lot of people who put creams on all the skin of their face which takes a lot of time. Personally I take about 5 min and I only line my eyes, put powder around them and finish with some mascara. No need to reapply cause of the powder, only when I go out for something in the evening do I reapply before leaving.

Fat people have to reapply cause they sweat a lot and the makeup pulls into the folds. They sometimes use skintone creams to cover up their lumps and zits but up close you can always see them anyways.

You were full of shit before and now youre just real with your faults, own up to that shit

kek

I sure hope so user.

Who is she?

F A T R A C E

Images like these are the reason I decided to start exercising

This is legit