Chipotle now serves queso with chips

>chipotle now serves queso with chips

WHY DO I HAVE TO STILL BULK FUCK THIS SHIT FUCK

>bulking with chipotle

Enjoy your incredibly pricey and ineffective way of getting big

Ever heard of IFFYM? If I only eat once a day I can have the bowl and Queso and it'll be only 2000 calories which is 100 under my current cutting goal, which will be spent on a protein shake

What the fuck took them so long?

Why is it a thing to say normal spanosh words to mean something mexican, queso just means cheese, as a beaner this adverstising practice perplexes me

i do this can u help me user? what r u r alternatives

Marketing, it sounds ~authentic~ to idiots who don't know better

You realize that it's literally just melted cheese right?

>Have to choose between queso and guac now
Fuck I love guac though

>go buy chicken breasts at store
>buy beans and rice
>add other proteins as needed
>spend half the money
>profit?

Yes? Thats my point

>complaining about someone calling cheese cheese
no wonder you're all getting tossed back

>work a little bit harder
>earn more
>profit

Uh, I don't understand what you're saying m8. What would you prefer they call it?

Why choose? You can order nachos in a bowl with beans,gauc, cheese, sourcream, chicken , literally anything. It is kinda expensive though when you consider you can get 3 nacho supremes at Taco Bell for the cost of one chipotle nacho bowl.

>cortisol
>less time

enjoy your nogainz

Either melted cheese or queso fundido (melted cheese in spanish). It's going to a store in mexico and asking for a sombrero, that's just asking for a hat.

trying waaay to hard there user

The amount of fucking sodium in a single burrito is unbelievable.

>salsa isn't called spicy ketchup
>tortilla isn't called bread
>guacamole isn't called green ketchup
>quesadilla isn't called grilled cheese

Saying "melted cheese" doesn't sound appealing or authentic. "Queso fundido" is just adding extra shit for people to say for no reason. The average Amerilard or Britbong doesn't know what "queso" means, so there's no reason not to just call it "queso". It's not creative, but it gets the job done.

>The average Amerilard or Britbong doesn't know what "queso"

The average american knows what queso is, it's such a common term used in marketing people know what it means; spanish is also fairly common.

I work there shit sucks ass.

bumperino