Does anybody have any problems with the employees at the gym that you go to...

Does anybody have any problems with the employees at the gym that you go to? Fucking hate all the ones that are in mines. They're a bunch of fucking faggots.

in the 3 seconds where they scan my card at the front desk i find it difficult to get to know them well enough to determine that

Theres one that looks pissed off all the time and i suspect he doesnt like me for some reason.
Or it could just be resting bitch face.

I never talk to them.

>Fucking hate all the ones that are in mines.

yeah me too. The subterranean section of the gym is where the garbage employees congregate.

None of them look good aestehtically, they let their clients' form suffer because they talk to them, and they do stupid shit on their own.

I hate them.

I had one trainer back in the day when I played sports, and this guy was a god. Taught me all the same shit Veeky Forums teaches. We'd sit and laugh at the other trainers making their clients do single arm curls on a bosu ball.

My gym has a squad of young bodybuilding personal trainers that'll work out shirtless and pose in the mirrors while they're with their clients. Sometimes even the skinnyfat asians will join in too. That's about it though.

This.

"Good morning"
"Hey there"
"Have a good workout!"
"Thanks!"

"See ya later!"
"Later!"

Is OP the kind of faggot who constantly asks staff to help them form correct? lol

Same. I never do anything wrong but whenever I scan my card as I come in they give me this weird look. Especially as I'm working out it feels like they're talking shit about me.

I don't care for any of the employees that work at the gyms i go to but what I hate is the superiority complex they start getting especially the PTs that think they own the whole gym.

OP here. And no I don't ask for assistance

Not really. I generally don't interact with them at all. The only annoying thing that has ever happened was getting lectured by the fat pink-haired feminist that works there for not using clips while benching.

Kek, very much underrated
>Bips my badora

U guys are all autistic af. I just walk by and they say hey have a nice day. And I say thanks u too.

>leaving gym after a short session
>fat lady at the desk calls out to me
>"Well that wasn't a very long workout"
>mfw

Mine seem like bros but always look bored as fuck. I always say goodbye and thank them when I'm leaving

>My gym is owned by a 26yo South-African with who's 1/4 coloured but looks completely white. Probably whiter than anyone on /pol/ anyway. He was chill with me until I forgot to turn the gym music back on after leaving one night (I always turn it off once the staff have left because it's loud, fucking garbage & everyone uses headphones anyway).
>The other guy is a coloured who's freely pointed out when I've had shit form which is nice.
>Another is full African-nog who I went to highschool with in another state.
>The last is a typical gym-thot who I thought liked me at first but was probably just staring at me because I'm blasting free-Jazz and music in my home-country's language on my headphones all time to block out their shit music.

>desk girl charged me $100 on a $10 purchase I paid with my card.
>have to watch her bumble fuck around trying to refund it.
I really don't give a fuck about them otherwise but. Protein seller is cool tho, one of my best gym bros.

>block out their shit music
>blasting free jazz

Free Jazz is shit music just listen to regular jazz

1/4 coloured doesn't makes any sense. Coloured people are mulatto, a mix.

Walk in with headphones. See some movement of mouth as I swipe my card. Focused on my training for the day. Leave with headphones. No one bothers you with headphones. I kept it that way. Most people who want to talk are fags.

i go to planet fitness so no.. i'm always looking for eye candy these days ...

South Africans have their own lingo. Native = African. Colored = non whites but not natives so the guy was most likely a poo.

>go to gym for cardio on a rest day
>basically sprint for 20 minutes straight
>sweating and near death
>smug look from staff as I leave

Kill me.

>Walk in with headphones. See some movement of mouth as I swipe my card
this always happens to me, and i feel like a dick for not responding but i can never make out what they say

What the fuck are you guys Oblivion npc's? Who says anything past "sup"

People in the south where not everyone is a dick.

"Have a good workout!"

"Thanks, you too."

>Have you heard of the high elves

I wouldn't say I have "problems" with any of them but they are pretty annoying sometimes. Some of them are cliquey and obviously don't give a fuck about anything but showing up and getting paid, others are gregarious and will spend loads of time bullshitting with the regulars.

I dislike the "friendly" kinds more because I've literally seen them letting their friends break the rules about chalk or opening the fire exit, letting their friends walk in without having to scan in, etc. Minor stuff like that, but it's inappropriate conduct nonetheless. Some of the pushier ones will use their position as an excuse to chat up girls and I know for a fact that two qts have switched gyms because these dudes were basically taking numbers on who would go talk to them next.

The only guy that's cool is the manager.

fit is disgustingly unconfident overall as a board, its so odd. Perhaps its all true what they say about body image and self esteem. Literally all of you in this thread are such girls, but i bet youre all in better shape than me. I just assumed that actually gaining muscle makes people chads but i guess thats completely false. I just don't get it Veeky Forums why is what should be the most masculine board on Veeky Forums the most beta in approach to social situations and like youre all schizophrenic about what people think overanalyzing gym staff reaction to your time spent in the gym.

This board is proof that there is no such thing as self evident happiness.

The chick at the counter picks on me all the time when I show up in the middle of the night and nobody is around. I try and ignore it though

D E L E T

Most people here look like absolute shit, don't be fooled by this being a "fitness board"

This. Do you guys have staff that is constantly talking to you or something? The employees at mine are nice and just exchange pleasantries upon entering or leaving and if I have my headphones in they just give a nod.

>be doing deads
>trainer with client
>workout near floor
>mfw

>be benchin dumbbells
>trainer with client
>working out on next bench
>>doing kickbacks
>mfw

>Most people here look like absolute shit

me included

I didn't mean you, you're my special qt3.14bb
>mfw thinking about you hurting

I see girls dressed like this 24/7. Even though I graduated 3 years ago, living next to a college campus is heaven brehs

Employee at my gym has major fucking OCD. She re-racks shit without asking, cleans handles, benches, bars every 10 minutes etc...

>three people in the main weight lifting area
>me, smelly arab, buff old dude with poppeye forums
>Hour and 30 till close
>Doing a superset of bench, band pushups and tbar rows
>arab doing weird free weight shit
>old man doing 150 reps of 0pl8 half jumping jack snatch and clean things
>sperglord employee watching and roaming the area
>put the weights on the bench, get my pushup band and area set up, as well as tbar row
>do a set on the bench, then pushup
>make my way to the other end for tbar rows
>come back to nothing on my bench, employee wiping it down, and the smelly arab starting to put weights on

I've had the pleasure of only 2 chill cool employees and the other... 8 have done something cunty or other. One who is a competing bodybuilder was military pressing with his bros and he told ME a fucking customer to rack HIS plates as I was walking out. 8 out of 10 employees have disrespected me to my face like that whether it's talking shit and laughing or getting cunty about my tired voice even if I say shit like please and thank you or like the bodybuilder ordering me to be the janitor. Fucking insane.

Trow them the dumbells in the face

they seem nice and friendly to me, seems like some of the girls want my dick

Never had a problem with them. Also there's this really cute and charismatic guy sometimes. N-no homo tho.

It sounds like you have an attitude problem.

Kek this is too true. I've done this more times than I can count. I need to consciously remind myself to not say it

>poppeye forums

I usually have no problem with them, except for one time. Told the manager once that a screw keeps falling out of the pins on the half rack though because a washer had sheared off, and he just put it back in and put it back on the rack. I hope he logged it for repair or some shit. It was still alright for the time being, but could still kill someone eventually.

5 times a week there is A:
He helps me with my program (as I'm new), always making jokes, I think he tries to make me socialize more with other members introducing them to me, and he is fit.

1 time a week there is B:
Fat fuck who doesn't pay fucking attention to anything except girls and never has helped me with form or anything at all

Pretty good overall, I'm happy with my gym election.

>manlet 'pt' who always asks me where my towel is and never goes further than that even though its apparently gym policy.
anyone at aquahub croydon?

out of the 6 or so employees i see at my gym, there is one that i see working or cleaning every time i go while every single other employee ive only seen on their phone or talking shit to each other

Aquanation here
Have never seen anyone from around here. What's the trainer's name?

I guarantee the other trainers were making more money.

You're a fool if you honestly think that people who use PTs actually want to get better.

I take it you didn't rack his plates?

croydon as in that shithole just outside london?

Wait, did you forget to tip them?

Milf #1 is great, she gives me the best lockers and makes great protein shakes - MOMMY / 10
Milf #2 is great too, but a bit less small talk, however more hotter WOOD BERRY / 10
Young qt is embarrassingly formal all the time but she cute af WOOD WIFE / 10

Goodlife Yorkmills Center. All the male trainers act like chad but look beta af.

My friend works at the gym. We smoked pot together in high school, still do sometimes.

No. Bro tier big guy and bro tier old guy working there. Nice people.

>enter gym at 8:57 on a sunday, nobody is in yet
>greet dude at the entrance, 'pretty empty for a sunday'
>stares at me 'well technically we only open at 9 but obviously you can start your training early'

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No, I did. I just didn't like it.

bruh switch gyms man, if you have roidhead workers intimidating/bullying you gtfo of there

lol why would you use clips for benching

beta

>desk people are all instagram thots caked in makeup or sometimes one guy who lifts who seems nice
>asian dyel always cleaning
>fat chick

>his gym is so PC they call the manlet pit the "subterranean section"

you know nothing

My gym mostly employs gay niggers. I'm not kidding, over half the staff are male black homossexuals. I listen to them gossip shit in Brazilian while I workout.

>in Brazilian.

>start gym life with """step sister"""
>she's hot af, would bang
>gym worker wants to show squat form to us
>his long, tan and skinny
>puts little bench behind rack, doesn't break parallel
>tell him off, ripplecripple has shown me the light
>fast forward a few weeks
>same gym worker showing how to squat to cute redhead
>she takes the bait
>shes doing lessons with him
>fast forward a few months
>shes not doing lessons anymore
>his following her around the gym
>find out she has a restraining order against him
>mfw I saved qt step sister from stalker
Pretty much hate them all now

>My gym is owned by a 26yo South-African with who's 1/4 coloured but looks completely white. Probably whiter than anyone on /pol/ anyway.
1/4 nonwhite is nonwhite. You have to be genetically 100% European to be white. Sounds like you're probably some kind of mystery meat yourself and butthurt as fuck.

They hired like 6 new receptionsts and like 2 of them are cool.

You do know that nigger Meeks wears blue contact lenses? His eyes are naturally black just like every Negroes eyes.

>supersetting with multiple pieces of equipment
you're a cunt, she was probably trying to send you a message

don't do this

why did you do this you fucking cuck?

Why do you fags still go to the gym? Just pick up a bench from the dump.

>go to anytime fitness
>mostly in an older people area, gym is focused on them more so than younger people but whatever
>I usually go at night to avoid gym traffic(gym is small, only one squat rack)
Anyways
>I use chalk because why the Fuck not.
>break my habitual routine and go in around 10am to do back day.
>67 year old woman who's position is literally the cleaning lady, also makes posters for gym events
>oh YOU'RE the one who uses chalk, can you make sure to clean up after yourself?
Fast forward two months
>I put on chalk in the bathroom sink and wipe it off the bar because I like this gym and don't want chalk to be banned from my gym.
>come in on chest day to notice the cleaning lady, who's literal job is to clean has posted about 10 of these fliers across the gym.
>that feeling when someone got paid to make a flier bitching about the one thing that they're paid to do
That's like working at Papa Johns and complaining about making pizza

That lazy bitch reminds me why I purposefully leave trash in my theater seat and if the theater is empty why I piss on the floor.

Old people are the fucking worst at gyms, they're so retarded.

>be me, go to real gym
>owner is mega lifting monster
>knows all patrons by first name, no faggoty card swiping
>stink of rusted metal, sweat, ammonia, and blood surrounds me
>lift heavy, get gainz
life is good

these places dont exist in real life

ISHYGDDT

What are you a nigger? Clean up after yourself.

>I put on chalk in the sink and wipe it off the bar when I'm done
It's like you can't fucking read or something

>faggoty card swiping
What's wrong with you?

Do you ever talk to them? I grafuated a year ago and still go to campus gym...

Unless you're making an actual effort to consciously be someone they notice, they're not talking shit. It's probably more talk about when they're going on break or how they're going to split up the tips that everyone leaves for the front desk worker.

sure they do

where to even start, the list is long
>#1 I wish I could be cool like (You)

wat

But 1/4 are quadroons, not mulattos

Nope. I am only an admirer of these fine specimens.

"What's up?"
"Nothing much! How about you?"
"Good, thanks!"

If the are few patrons and lots of equipment, why wouldn't he?

>none of the employees actually lift
>no one to ask for tips or a spot

There's one whomst visibly invests effort only in non dyel goers and the rest do nothing at all past showing people around on day 1

>You're a fool if you honestly think that people who use PTs actually want to get better.
Nearly everyone at my gym is an old person, and with one exception it's just fat old people using the trainer. Just a bunch of half assed workouts to get the blood flowing but that's it.

They do. Nobody at my gym asks to see any cards nor do you have to show any to any machine, just walk in from the door, and into the gym. Everyone at the gym is either doing powerlifting or olympic weightlifting, has no normies doing meme shit.
Great gyms exist.

>They're a bunch of fucking faggots.
You're a fucking faggot

>OP here. And no I don't ask for assistance
Because you are a spineless,gutless subhuman piece of trash.

Why do you insecure faggots post this guy all the time? do you want to fuck him faggot?