Study the old testament

>Study the old testament
>Become Hebrewoo
Wtf I used to browse /pol/

Attached: daniel and the lions.jpg (300x198, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBNOuq3X-o0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WTF I love jews now

Attached: moses.jpg (650x366, 61K)

>The flood couldn't get rid of us
What the fuck am I reading?

Israelites and Jews didn't exist before the Flood.

>>Study the old testament
>>Become Hebrewoo

Ah, yes, the feeling of utterly illegitimate claims to power is intoxicating.

"I have a death warrant from the President of the United States for everyone who doesn't obey me - give me your money!"

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBNOuq3X-o0

Attached: FurnaceNebuchadnezzar.png (510x697, 539K)

When did you realize Jewish history is the best history?

Attached: metatron.jpg (641x889, 75K)

I always felt like they had jack shit through all their history. Assyria destroying 10/12 tribes, Babylonia kidnapping them, Persia and the Macedonians (a little more tolerant), Romans kicking them out of jerusalem, Arabs/Turks were more tolerant but still no self rule til Israel. Not to mention getting kicked out of every major state in europe it seems multiple times.

>implying /pol isn't full of Jewboos worshiping "based Israel" and drooling over "Khazar milkers"

Isn't /pol/ where Confederate pregnant Anne Frankposting started?

Why do people think biblical myths are real history?

That one likely started on Veeky Forums.

Because they're retarded.

>not having respect for your enemy and their traditions/beliefs
fuggen stormfront

>Babylonia kidnapping them
The Babylonian captivity of the jews is actually a captivity of a very small percentage of Judeans- mostly royalty and nobility. Most Judeans stayed in Judea.
>Persia
Persia was fantastic for the Jews, Cyrus the great allowed the exiled nobility to return to Jerusalem and to rebuild the temple. They even refer to him as messiah in the old testament.
>Macedonians
Pretty irrelevant due to the period being relatively short, unless you include the Selecuids (which is odd).
>No self rule til Israel
Israel wasn't the first instance of post-biblical Jewish self rule, The Hashmonean dynasty was: sovereignly ruling from 110 BC to 63 BC.
>Romans kicking them out of Jerusalem
I think I heard somewhere that the details about Romans kicking jews out of Jerusalem are iffy, it's speculated that they just kinda left on their own.

As a Jew I see myself as the historical descendant of Judeans, as you said the Assyrians destroyed the 10 tribes of ISRAEL (not Judea). I perceive Jewish identification with the 10 tribes a sort of larping, a manipulated view on history.

>I think I heard somewhere that the details about Romans kicking jews out of Jerusalem are iffy,

"As the legions charged in, neither persuasion nor threat could check their impetuosity: passion alone was in command. Crowded together around the entrances many were trampled by their friends, many fell among the still hot and smoking ruins of the colonnades and died as miserably as the defeated. As they neared the Sanctuary they pretended not even to hear Caesar's commands and urged the men in front to throw in more firebrands. The partisans were no longer in a position to help; everywhere was slaughter and flight. Most of the victims were peaceful citizens, weak and unarmed, butchered wherever they were caught. Round the Altar the heaps of corpses grew higher and higher, while down the Sanctuary steps poured a river of blood and the bodies of those killed at the top slithered to the bottom" Josephus

>I think I heard somewhere that the details about Romans kicking jews out of Jerusalem are iffy

"Now as soon as the army had no more people to slay or to plunder, because there remained none to be the objects of their fury (for they would not have spared any, had there remained any other work to be done), [Titus] Caesar gave orders that they should now demolish the entire city and Temple, but should leave as many of the towers standing as they were of the greatest eminence; that is, Phasaelus, and Hippicus, and Mariamne; and so much of the wall enclosed the city on the west side. This wall was spared, in order to afford a camp for such as were to lie in garrison [in the Upper City], as were the towers [the three forts] also spared, in order to demonstrate to posterity what kind of city it was, and how well fortified, which the Roman valor had subdued; but for all the rest of the wall [surrounding Jerusalem], it was so thoroughly laid even with the ground by those that dug it up to the foundation, that there was left nothing to make those that came thither believe it [Jerusalem] had ever been inhabited. This was the end which Jerusalem came to by the madness of those that were for innovations; a city otherwise of great magnificence, and of mighty fame among all mankind.
And truly, the very view itself was a melancholy thing; for those places which were adorned with trees and pleasant gardens, were now become desolate country every way, and its trees were all cut down. Nor could any foreigner that had formerly seen Judaea and the most beautiful suburbs of the city, and now saw it as a desert, but lament and mourn sadly at so great a change. For the war had laid all signs of beauty quite waste. Nor had anyone who had known the place before, had come on a sudden to it now, would he have known it again. But though he [a foreigner] were at the city itself, yet would he have inquired for it."
Josephus

>I think I heard somewhere that the details about Romans kicking jews out of Jerusalem are iffy,

Why are you lying?

It started on Reddit, and should stay on Reddit.

>myths and teachings are not part of a people's culture
Top pleb

So, what does you guys think about Mitchell Bard's Myths and Facts about Israel?

This entire board was born as a reddit colony

No praise kek