Fasting is a lifestyle guys, absolutely not an eating disorder we swear , it even has benefit haha

Fasting is a lifestyle guys, absolutely not an eating disorder we swear , it even has benefit haha .

It's good to do temporarily if your just fat and looking for a quick way to shed the excessive weight.

But I'd never do it as a lifter as lifting requires a consistent caloric/macronutrient intake to ensure optimal body-composition while losing fat.

Exactly , it's just a quick way to shed weight for people who have nothing to lose , but they try to bullshit their way out of it and imply it's muscle sparing when it's absolutely not the case .

It's mostly because most people here don't actually lift, just fat neckbeards.

Pic got me thinking, is there anyone out there who interprets and explains these studies for us non-scientists, without too much bias and an agenda to push? Most dietary discussion on this board (or any forum really) boils down to people throwing pubmed and youtube links at each other where the studies contain only the premise and conclusion with the actual data behind a paywall while being funded by industry X and skewing all possible variables in favor of product X. Meanwhile every youtuber with enough understanding to dissect these articles and point out where they're cheating subscribes to one particular ideology and will always present studies that support their beliefs as the real deal and dismiss those that don't fit them.

>Fat person wants to be shredded
>Fat person is inherently lazy and weak willed
>Fat person doesn't want to wait or, heaven forbid, work for sustainable fat loss
>Instant gratification must be appeased
>Snake Oil Salesmen introduce ketogenic diets, water fasts, and other "fast ways to get shredded"
>Fat person tries it for a day then gives up because "It's haard :("
Fatties deserve to be lied to and exploited. They all know what a healthy diet is, they all know what calories it calories out is, they just want a quick and "cheat" way of looking like their favourite model or celebrity.

I wish it was an eating disorder. Imagine being able to cut down to 5% body fat without even trying, just because of muh neuroses.
>tfw not anorexic

>advising a person to do something which is free, costs literally NOTHING, and can be done at any time in whatever interval you want (fasting).
>snake oil salesmen

you should end your life

What's the problem with that channel?

He's metabolically illiterate.

>I wish it was an eating disorder
no problem. just post your pic anywhere on Veeky Forums and we will tell you how fat, ugly and worthless you are.

Yeah , most of those guru ABSOLUTELY don't sells book , electrolytes supplements , vitamin supplements , powdered bone broth & other shit for fasting retard , ABSOLUTELY NOT

It's also detrimental to your health.

I am a hindu and I've been fasting at least once a month since I was a kid. Feels good tbqh, not having such a fucking gluttonous religion that not stuffing your fat fucking face for a while seems like a eating disorder

Fasting is not a matter of eating less. I still eat 3.5k calories on IF. Give it a shot and use the time you would normally use to eat earlier to prep food for later and see how it makes you feel. I do it because it makes me clear headed, it allows me to recover almost after a single night, and allows me to gain more due to increases in test

>retard

>fatass can't even manage to fast for one day
>gets mad and makes this thread instead

3.5k? How long is your window? I seem to be able to do IF perfectly fine for 18/6 but getting more than 2.5k calories is a struggle, and I get stomach problems.

>fat faggots literally can't stop themselves from eating all the time

JUST STOP. EATING.

The problem is that, especially in health medicine, so many studies are inconsistent or funded by a third party as a marketing ploy that any one study proves very little about what you should do. Now once dozens of similar studies have been performed, then it's seen as safe advice and accepted within the community. That's usually when your doctor will tell you about it. Or a good professional coach.

>mfw do 4000kcal with one meal a day
Try harder you twink shit beta