Are there any good testosterone boosters that work?

Are there any good testosterone boosters that work?

Sex.

delet

Tried this all it did was give we awkward boners that lasted 4-7 hours also did not boost my test i love you user

Correct me if I wrong, but basically didn't more test = more boner anyways?

Basically everyone in the west has vitD deficiency caused by seeing no sunlight. Still enough vitD to not suffer from brittle bones and extreme hair loss, but the deficiency is enough to cause a significant decrease in test levels.

Take vitD sups.
Sleep 8 hours.
Do HIIT, it has been shown to increase test production.

No there are only bad testosterone boosters that work, and good testosterone boosters that do not work.

Do note however that none of this will be anywhere near comparable to using gear, nor will it do anything for you if you are already at healthy levels, i.e. doubling VitD intake when already at RDI won't do anything for you.

There is no magic serum that will boost a healthy man's test naturally, but if your test is artificially low from lack of vitamin D3, Zinc, sleep etc. you can raise it up to the normal range by addressing the problem.

I believe that taking 1000iu Vitamin D3 and ZMA daily boosted my test, though I didn't get any bloodwork to confirm.

Sex will actually increase estrogen in men and test in women.
Jack Nicholson with all his gyno is definitive proof of his.

Testosterone
You could try eating an animals testicles but idk

It would be extremely odd if it didn't, there is basically no way a
The average white city boy in the west can have ideal VitD or zinc levels naturally. You simply aren't in the sun enough, nor do most diets contain anywhere near enough.

Oh another fun thing is that zinc sups will in deficient men, which most are, increase load volume when cumming. Combine with a bunch of other sups for a week or two and a lot of fluid and you can basically double your load. First time I did this it felt amazing. I then abstained for two weeks while continuing the sups and came again and the size of my load was giving me an erection in and of itself, no homo.

What supplements?

Mommys milk

Mommie gimme tiddies nooow

Zink 30-80mg (I take 50mg simply because that dose is the most convenient to obtain for me and I don't want to pop pills all day long. Make sure to take with food and not on an empty stomach, zinc dissolves in stomach acid and turns to zinc chloride which can cause nausea)
L-Arginine 1200mgx3
Maca root powder 1tsp
Beta alanine (not sure what my dose is on this, generic bottle of this shit from which I take 1 pill daily)
A TON OF WATER

>rats
>Japan
>testicular rather than serum levels
>basically only found in extremely fatty foods which you would have to ingest in ludicrous amounts to make it have a noticeable effect, or you need a lab.

Stamp stahp

L-arginine is at 500mgx1
Lecithin at 1000mgx3

The zinc also has the probable and cool side effect of giving extremely vivid dreams.

Yes.
Testosterone injections.

rats are pretty comparable to humans for testicular action from what I've read, not sure why it being in Japan matters, and you can find extracts with high levels for cheap

it also did have an anabolic effect you can see from the nitrogen balance which was relative to the level of protein given