Does eating early prevent more food from being stored as fat before and after you sleep?

Does eating early prevent more food from being stored as fat before and after you sleep?

Read the god damn sticky

No you fucking idiot. If you want to take meal timing into consideration, there is only one thing that works, and that is intermittent fasting.

He's gonna have an incredible femdom fetish in a few years

off topic question but how do I get a girl off the street to kick me in my balls for money without her saying "what? no sorry" and walking quickly away or telling me she will call the police?
What do I need to say to her?

Be an eastern european kid that lives in a shit hole and walk around on your own for 30 minutes

I live in the UK and there are plenty of eastern european women around and while they're probably up for working 12 hour shifts on minimum wage they'd probably object to me asking them to kick me in my balls for money unless I reassure them and set them at ease, so what do I need to say to them?

there are actual professionals who will provide the service you're looking for

it just turns me on knowing a random girl off the street would be happy to cause me pain and maybe even enjoy it herself
besides I'd have to travel to a city for a professional because even though I live in a large town there sure as shit aren't any doms practising full time that you can actually get a hold of for sessions

just tell me what I can say to a girl off the street to get her to go to a semi secluded spot and give me a few good kicks to the balls while I kneel on the ground and then pay her afterwards?
like I could go to the stairwell at asda or a local park, those would be good places, maybe she could put her full weight on her knee and press down around my groin while were both on a bench

You can stop acting now user

Just keep asking

That's what i do when i go out flashing my cock to people in my cars

Eventually one is totally cool with watching or even participating.

>You can stop acting now user
Just what I think about when I pass a decent looking girl on the street
What do I say to them to put them at ease and get them to kick me in my balls? I'll kneel down in front of them so they don't have to lift their legs that high

Do you keep asking the same person or keep asking different people?
People usually tell me to leave them alone go away after I ask the first couple of times

story behind that webm?

What is going on there? Why are those lolis attacking that poor slavbro?

'women are so weak! i bet if you kicked me in my balls it wouldn't even hurt, you punk bitch!'

not too bad but I'd rather not insult them, they might just blank me and walk away quickly or tell me to fuck off

black metal listener being abused by brutal death metal chicks

explain op

>lolis will never surround you and bully you

Lucky kid

I would pay good money to take that kid's place

Dumb stacies reee
Chad organised this, you can see him at 0:55
Haven't even developed tits and already craving for chad dick

>no matter how much you lift you will never be raped by lolis

What the fuck am I watching? Does this really happen outside of Scandinavia?

Fuck people are retards, man.

Does eating out girls make you a chad or virgin?

Yeah, back in Ukraine people would gang up on small/young kids in groups of 5-10, usually they'd pick kids with no friends. Even the girls would do this, they'd do it more than the guys, but there'd always be a couple of big guys watching in case the kid tries to fight back.

wow i saw muslims doing that all the time when i was young.
There was this one retarded muzzy child who would chimp out all the time and start fights with loners.
And the older brother was always nearby to make sure he doesnt fight back or run away.

Slavs really are the niggers of europe

That was me as a kid and i indeed have a femdom fetish.
I'm also a 26yo virgin, life is pure garbage.