Has anyone ever had a problem with being attractive but too stupid to ever have success with women (like all easygoing...

Has anyone ever had a problem with being attractive but too stupid to ever have success with women (like all easygoing witty guys with amazing bodies) after solely focusing on looks for years, hence turning into an empty soulless machine devoid of all communication skills and interests besides bodybuilding

I have exceeded beta levels that shouldn't even be possible

I'm not even able to relearn things anymore and find happiness for myself beyond women as I turned into a being trapped between human with his ability to persistently repeat useless tasks until he gets results and animal existing for the sole purpose of producing muscle mass

What happened to me between realizing that I need discipline and this final outcome

I'm killing myself tonight

Read. Doofus. Put some thoughts in your head and observe what it's like to have a way with words.

No

Fit body =\ being attractive, it's all about face and you must not have it

There is always jokes on tv about women dating a male bimbo for his looks but cringe at how dumb he is.
So if you are hot and dumb u just need to make moves amd some girl will be down

>women always look at me now
>when I walk by they will stop talking and look
>have heard that I'm cute when I listen from a distance
>I have really good hearing
>will always be too beta to initiate anything
>know deep down they will never approach me and I have to approach them
>deathly afraid of rejection
>approaching Bateman levels of narcissism

Kill me now lads

oh fuck

What is it user?

oh shit

I'm impressed. I shouldn't be, but I am.

Your digits are very cool, but check this

>tfw well-read in all major schools of philosophy
>tfw can discuss literature, art, philosophy, religion, politics, and history with almost anyone
>tfw dyel

in the opposite situation. play to your strengths, work on your weaknesses, what else are you gonna do nigger

Is it the dubs? I'm not sure what to think

Very nice user
...very nice indeed

No, u check dis

Neat

>Has anyone ever had a problem with being attractive but too stupid to ever have success with women

Story of my life OP.

It's the usual stuff everytime I go out on bars.

>girl checks me out
>too autistic to go talk to her
>keeps check me out
>finally walks away thinking im gay or something

I mean, I was always autistic. I just decided to get a nice bod, but now I'm still autistic with a nice bod. Literally repel girls as soon as they get to know me a little

Very good mate.

Impressive

I'm still 5'6 and ugly, lifting didn't change much

50% of Veeky Forums is progressing towards that, 10% has already become that, 39% doesn't even lift or anything and the 1%, the last 1% shall not be named as they have achieved what no other Veeky Forumsniggers have been able to, and never will.