My acne wont go away, i wash my face three times a day...

My acne wont go away, i wash my face three times a day, i use that shit you put over it when you sleep and it still wont fucking go away. How the fuck do i get rid of this?
Im probably going to off myself if i cant fix this.

unless you have extremely mild acne that isn't even worth bitching about, the only solution is isotretinoin. the people that say "just wash ur face bro" didn't really have acne

Okay im going to look that up, thanks. Hopefully this works.

Keep your hair off your face

Wash your hands after eating.

Avoid touching your face ever

Avoid eating greasy foods, especially with your hands

Exfoliate

>a list of things that will have no impact on anything

Take care with the sides, the treatment somehow manages to alter your DNA (permanently). Look it up. That's why some people have gotten permanent side-effects from usage.

It was the best thing for me besides lifting for my self improvement.

>the treatment somehow manages to alter your DNA (permanently)
Sounds spooky. Worth it if it really gets rid of this plague upon my face though.

If you have legit acne, the disease, then nothing you can buy online or in a store will do anything, seek medical help.

>cyst on my face for the past 3 months
>keeps going away and filling up again in regular interval
>derm appointment 29th of november

Change your bedsheets and keep your pillow clean

grow up

>29th of november
Nice socialized health care

graduate high school

yeah no shit

had the same same shit, tried everything.

its prob a bacterial infection, go to dermatologist.

Brother, take two showers a day and get a referral to a dermatologist to ask about isotretinion (accutane).

I did one cycle of it and it cleared up my cystic acne for life. The only side effect for me was extreme skin dryness. You will be alright if you apply lotion. I didn't get any depression which is another common sixe effect.

Stop washing face three times a day.

Wash morning and night only

30yo and have neurodermitis acne went away with vegan style, still have pimples not many and my neurodermitis vanishes if iam in vacation (no stress, sun and sea water)

I battled acne for 3 years and wasted so much money on bullshit products. I went to a dermatologist and he gave me a prescription for epiduo and lymecycline (doxy) and my acne disappeared in like 2 weeks. I just have the scars and small pimples have appeared since i went off it about a month ago, but nothing major. I also stopped drinking milk and dont eat very much dairy. Its so much easier to get your protein and all with dairy but its worth it. Face > gains. Go to a derm and get professional help.

Go to your dermatologist and get a Tretinoin + Clindamycin prescription.

I did this (Accutane) and didn't suffer any significant ill effects (yet at least). I had pretty bad acne and it worked perfectly, just hoping I don't break out again in 2 years.

Most likely It's not bacterial, it's a hormonal issue.

Go to a doctor, and if they can't fix it, you're going to have to tinker w your diet until you find out what works for you.