Do you shower at home or at the gym after working out?

Do you shower at home or at the gym after working out?
Do you go to the gym in your gym clothes or change into them at the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGPRC_YYUIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends on the day
If I have time I'd rather shower in the gym and go to the sauna, but sometimes I have to hop in an out and shower later that day

Shower home, wear gym clothes to gym unless winter.

Shower in the gym. Don't want my sweat all over my car seat.

Also love walking around tackle out in the changing room intimidating people

I shower at home. After my workout I take the public bus home. I don't smell after workouts and bring deodorant with me.

>shower
I take a soothing bath before I go to bed

Is you do. You're just used to your own smell.

Deodorant does not mask gym sweat. It just means people can smell and taste your stink

used to shower at the gym but there's way too many old gay men hanging dong.

t. 1:45
youtube.com/watch?v=YGPRC_YYUIA

>lives 2 doors down from gym
>not only do I shower at the gym I take a shit at the gym too
>only poo at home when it's raining or it's a omfg it poopy time NOW
>still buy toilet paper but 1 roll last me like almost 3 weeks
>I only shower at gym after a workout so they don't think I am weird
>but still walks in like twice a day to have a shit and walk straight out

>how to spot a jew
But anyways i bike to the gym in gym clothes and shower at home after.

>showering at home
say goodbye to those water bill gainz

Gains are not just physical mine breh
You need them meta gains too
Financial gains and House not smelling like a scoops induced bowel death =social gains when I have people over

No I don't. Just because you smell like shit doesn't mean I do. I'm not a sweaty person either.

>so they don't think I'm weird
got some bad news for you bro

>ignorance is bliss

Do you think smelly people are aware they stink? Don't you think they would wash if they were aware they stunk.

You are one of them

If I work out before I shower they will never suspect a thing
It's the perfect crime

If I remember to bring a towel I shower at the gym, and I also change there. It's a college gym so I'm usually by myself in the locker room.

I get home from work, change into gym clothes, and walk to the gym with the casual clothes I'll change into after.

I'm in Japan. My gym is expensive, but it has a really nice soaking tub with jets in it.

My gym is also expensive as fuck. So I work out every day, hit the sauna, shower, and have a brief soak. It's amazing. I mean, it's still way too expensive, but I don't really have a choice there.

i shower at home
i go to the gym in gym clothes, but have a bag with some clean clothes. i don't always use them, only when I'm particularly sweaty/smelly.

Haha, joke's on you, my gym doesn't HAVE a shower.

>Do you shower at home or at the gym after working out?
I only shower after I have worked out 3 times in a week. The third time I do a quick shower (5 min) and I'm fine for the rest of the week.
>Do you go to the gym in your gym clothes or change into them at the gym?
I don't change because I don't shower, I usually use the same clothes for the rest of the day. Before going to bed I change them and I put on my sleeping clothes.

I hope you are doing piss easy workouts where you don't sweat, because otherwise that's disgusting.

It's not my fault you fell for the hygiene jew.

>yes, goyim buy this new honey soap so you can smell good and be clean all day, don't forget the lettuce shampoo, and this cream for your hands too, only for 200$. Remember that without my product you would die of infections and diseases.

When I finish a workout I'm dripping with sweat.

I then shower at the gym and use their soap, shampoo, hair lotion, and skin moisturizer. It costs me 0 extra zuzim, bubbeleh.

If you shower at the gym I automatically assume you're homeless

My gym is a 4 minute walk from my house so I just change and shower here.

If you don't shower at the gym I automatically assume you don't shower.

master race.

overcompensating for small penis.

Used to shower at the gym. Ended up getting athlete's foot from their filthy showers. So now I just walk home sweaty.

See what you need to do is start doing all your poos at the gym too
U gotta mark you're territory with that stench.
When all the betas and normies no longer want use the barthrooms then you can't catch athletes foot if you are the only one who uses the shower

whereabts in japan? what are gyms like there?

Gym is in uni, so when I have time I shower there. Also when working out in early morning I go in my gym clothes, if in the afternoon I change there.

I mean they could be aware and just don't care? You are making an assumption about me, when you assume you are making an ASS out of U and ME.