/NECKPILL/

Prove how a thick neck yields an imposing appearance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F1wfkRe5q_k
exrx.net/Lists/ExList/NeckWt.html
imgur.com/a/Kllwi
youtube.com/watch?v=QJ9RD7DUdO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

From nigger-killing nazi to auschwitz survivor.

NECK PILL IS REAL

how do i into thick neck

fpbp

how is this a pill

its like saying the arms pill
ppl with bigger arms look more imposing

omg again this....

NECK NECK NECK

You can't into chad mode without a thick neck.

You can look imposing in clothes with a thick neck, the same cannot be said about big arms only.

I'm trying to get my tiny 17" neck to 18". I've been doing neck training for 3 weeks, every 3 sets front and back (harness and curls), but no growth so far.

take the skullpill boys

tiny skull = beta twerp, alpha dom skull = slayer

you're doing something wrong boyo. I fucked around for a year with neck training, no gains. Recently started doing very high volume with lesser weight and proper form, gains out the ass boyo, 1inch per month

>Corey Taylor
>Imposing
Niggawut

How do I train skull for maximum hypertrophy?

There's a reason pencil neck has been used as an insult by jocks for decades

why can't I hold all these pills

best post I've read this year

overdose HGH
>not even kidding

>tfw neck doms and doing GOMAD
my neck is about to explode, bros

How many reps and sets? Do you hit the front and back only or also the sides? I've heard that the sides don't add that much size, so it's not worth focusing on them.

I've been hitting neck every 48 hours for 6 sets.

I've only seen pictures of people with thick necks photoshopped down to small necks and of course that looks worse.
Can someone good with photoshop give my man doug polk here a thicker neck and if he does look better then I guess I'll be convinced.

3x100 neck curls front only (started with bodyweight, now up to 7kg)
2x5min wrestlers bridge hold (started with 1min)
I do this twice a day, in the morning and before going to sleep, 6 days a week, sunday is rest day

oh and sometimes I do extensions with a neck harness, it doesn't really help with the wideness, but I guess its good to avoid muscle imbalances

It's extremely hard to photoshop the neck without affecting the jawline, so I think I'll have to pass for now.

Here is what you're looking for, left is his original neck, right is photoshopped. Jawline is untouched. His shoulders are also made wider. So as long as your frame doesn't suck and you train your neck, you're going to look much better.

From beta to Chad.

A very quick edit

What recommended rep range for optimal results would you recommend for the most optimal result?

He used to be losing prop bets at 25 nl with a thin little neck. He bulked up a little in the neck area and became the top nl hu player in three world.
Science.

1x25+

>From beta to Chad
Both left and right look like bootypipe

See pic attached, take the skull pill brah

very imposing

Is that really a 45 lbs plate? No way he's actually curling that while having a neck like pic related. Same thing with beta destiny, his neck looks like its 15" while curling 45 lbs. These fuckers are cheating hard. Remember to use proper form or your neck wont grow.

That's alphadestiny, guest video.

Only one set??

Skull crushers

>tfw currently Jimmy Neutron tier
Just need to lift big and work neck, r-right babe?

1 set for each direction (flexion, extension, lateral flexion left, lateral flexion right), minimum of 25 reps, slow controlled pace to failure. Do this every time you step in the gym. If you can get past 50 reps, add a microplate.

With thin shoulders he would look way worde with a thick neck

I can't get past how ugly and manly his woman is, but at least form her videos she seems to be very kind and nice.

Take the pill bottle pill

LOL

just do flexion m8, biggest function of the SCM
all the others are unnecessary

Who is she?

HAHAHAHA it was only a matter of time

Why doesn't he call his Youtube series Polker Hands?

>It's extremely hard to photoshop the neck without affecting the jawline, so I think I'll have to pass for now.

Nigga just make a copy of the face in a new layer, liquify neck and then erase the extra edges from the face copy.

She's a Brazilian tranny youtu.be/F1wfkRe5q_k

I can't agree with completely leaving out extension, but I'm game for leaving out lateral flexion.

3x100 6days/week before bed, it's not hard

are neck curls and reverse neck curls (on a bench) the only necessary movements? will that grow the sides of my neck or do I need to do something else.

the most british faces i've seen all week. also,
>those ears

what the fuck is that lol

If you add the lateral flexion you'll target the levator scapulae which go up the sides of your neck.

tell me something, Veeky Forums

why do i keep seeing all these photoshopped pictures in every single one of these threads, yet not a single image that shows actual progress?

>exrx.net/Lists/ExList/NeckWt.html

Those two muscles are responsible for all of your neck motions. You only need to train flexion and extension.

Damn, my neck is tired at 3*50 with bodyweight, can't even imagine 3*100 with 7kg.

What makes you think training muscles on your neck is different from training muscles on other parts of your body?

I agree that lighter weights and higher reps are better, because of the fucking fact it's your neck and you don't want to fuck anything up.

But holy hell man. Unless you're on roids you are not working out optimally for strength or hypertrophy.

Add in extension on day, and flexion on the other. Use a progressive overload system similar to what you are doing, and continue to eat a surplus. Again, you're neck mostly wont change anymore because you're not on roids.

>What makes you think training muscles on your neck is different from training muscles on other parts of your body?
I tried doing 3x12 at first because that's what I thought, right. First of all, I didn't feel it in my neck, at all, even though my form was immaculate. No pump what so ever. Second, I tried adding 1kg per week. Couldn't do it. My neck was not getting stronger at all with these rep ranges.

I think you really need to beat the shit out of your neck to make it grow, srs.

Maybe in 99 or 01 when his mask was creepy and he'd probably go into a drunk manlet rage and stab u
But now hes just a typical dried up sober rockstar

Do you have progress pics?

you should really focus on your delts more than your neck

Kek

If Corey Taylor lifted, ate nothing but ramen noodles and blasted dbol into his sphincter

>looking like a tetris block

No

The left one is swedish (William Nylander) the right is Canadian (Connor Brown). They're wingers for the Toronto Maple Leafs. GLG

dat dreamer

Neck Pill originator here: imgur.com/a/Kllwi

AMA, I get much more pussy with a bigger neck now.

1st meal:
7 weet bix 2 eggs and glass of milk
2nd Meal:
Bowl Of continental chicken and vegetables family pack rice (125grams)
3rd Meal:
4th Meal:
5th Meal:
3 eggs and glass of milk or water
6th Meal:
7th Meal:
8th Meal:
7 weetbix 2 eggs and glass of milk
-GYM Time-
9th meal Whole large chicken and glass of milk or water

bix nood muhfugga

I'm up to 30lbs, and I've been doing neck for maybe 3 weeks now.

Since I swallowed the neck pill, I care more about developing my neck than I care about any other body part

Is it okay if I only go up to 30 reps before raising weight?

Yeah that's probably fine. The reason I'd wait longer to up weight is to milk the gains in volume from lower weights.

I'm a firm believer that volume is what builds a muscle, including the neck. Strength gains allow you to hit more volume per unit time, which is useful so you're not stuck in the gym all day.

Here's a funny story. I worked my way up to 4 sets of 100 reps on a 45 lbs plate. Then I went up to 70 lbs (2x 35 plates held together), and started with 4 sets of 20, 30, etc.

Guess what happened? My neck lost size over 2 weeks when working with the higher weight. In the first regime, I was doing 45x4x100 = 18,000 lbs of volume. With the 70s, I did up to 70x4x30 = 8,400 lbs of volume.

Here's what I do now. I focus on strength gains (with e.g. the 70 lbs) for the first few sets, and then make up the volume with the 45 plate so the total poundage is always increasing by a bit each workout. My last neck workout was 26,000 lbs across 5 sets.

...d-did I mention I get pussy

Neck fat vs neck muscle

Keep it up my son. it is the ultimate muscle defining male beauty

Veeky Forums 5 months from now...
>falling for the neck meme
>actually thinking neck will get you laid
>this meme again

Nice

I try and measure my weekly and monthly volume and make sure they increase over time.

Yep that definitely works as well. Also a great strategy for hedging against off days (being sick, weak, low sleep, whatever).

because it takes 20 minutes to do a shitty photoshop and several months of consistent exercise to do the same thing in real life?

Not a meme tho.

He used to look slightly above dyel mode before their newest album. What happened Corey?

neckpill is real

>Nigga
Gtfo

Take the neck pill

>big skull is attractive
Not in japan

>dat dere frog tech hardcore

I've been here too long

t. peanut skulled beta

S K U L L P I L L

>tfw want to to graduate from necklet but tweaked my neck when doing neck exercises and now have shooting pain whenever I turn my head
>tfw forever necklet, now disabled

>necklet
>hairlet
>facelet
at least I have a huge skull

Ansari is just so much more talented and valuable overall can you say TALENTMOG

>tfw can't watch tv shows without noticing thin necks

NeckBrah? How much did your neck grow, do you have before/afters? Can you post what your neck looks right now, no flexing.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ9RD7DUdO4

>0:24
>obviously I'm turning 44

She's fucking 44.

Enjoy having no biological kids, Scott Herman.

Someone please post that neckpill intro pic that includes a progression for neck curls. I lost it.