Advice on how to cut without fucking starving all day long?

Advice on how to cut without fucking starving all day long?

PLEASE?

Become closer to your holistic roots by cutting out animal flesh and animal products from your diet.

>be actually physically active every day like a normal healthy person
>maintenance is now over 3000 kcal
wew that was hard

Don't do this

What?

Just go low carb, man. Eats lots of fibrous veggies and some meat and I guarantee you'll be full and well below you TDEE. You don't even need to go keto or eat too much fat.

Eat a better and cleaner source of calories at meal times.
Snack on low calorie vegetables and drink up to a gallon of water a day.

Or you can just not fucking eat

>What?
>Just go low carb, man. Eats lots of fibrous veggies and some meat and I guarantee you'll be full and well below you TDEE. You don't even need to go keto or eat too much fat.
Yes, let's starve (not literally, you don't even have to go into ketosis baby!) and eat baby portions while sitting on your ass all day. It's the perfect plan, what could possibly go wrong.

nicotine, caffeine, epehdra/pseudoephedrine

ofc consult with your doctor and beware

low calorie density vegetables
hope you like cucumber

you're going to be hungry on a calorie deficit, that's just how it is

You shouldn't be cutting, bro. Also your BBC genetics are failing you.

IF

CAFFEINE

WATER

SCOOPS

C-

Make sure you're hitting your protein macros first, eat lots of veggies, limit refined carbs. The central tenant is eat less but you can manipulate your eating a bit to promote satiety.

ADDERALL

proton shakes chicken breasts and coffee drank away my sexy body and now i must repent....

coffee and a lot of water

what does the green mean? with adderal theres 0 green

Actual good advice floating in a sea of shit.

For me, heat helps. Go somewhere where it's hot, like Australia or whatever. I have very little appetite and mainly drink when it's above, say 28°C.
On the downside, if you live there, you might be or get used to it, and if not, it might be expensive. But if you can, scheduling a few weeks of vacation in early summer to a very hot place is worth a try.

>Advice on how to cut without fucking starving all day long?

Ephedrine & caffeine. Lots of water/tea. Stay busy, and keep your mind occupied with other stuff so you forget you're hungry.

Don't have a pussy ass stomach

eat real healthy foods, you can eat more volume that way and still consume less calories.