Does anyone know the effect cannabis use has on exercise, whether it be cardio or resistance training?

Does anyone know the effect cannabis use has on exercise, whether it be cardio or resistance training?

Fucking hang yourself.

idk but in my experience
>great for cardio
>awful for lifting
there are many many elite cardio athletes that use weed because it evidently reduces pain. thats my experience as well

lifting high i usually cant push as hard especially on the last reps

Pot is the single worst drug you can take.

your results may vary, its extremely easy to over do it, and when you over do it cardio becomes 1000x worse

imo its good for resistance training, tho your physiology may be different and its going to depend alot on which strain youre smoking on

Slapping the face of progressive discussion, I see

first time on Veeky Forums?

smoking is bad for your lungs and heart, just eat shrooms or LSD or edibles

Pretty much nothing good. If you are gonna do it I'd find ways that aren't smoking it, because smoking is a fucking gains goblin no matter what the fuck you are smoking.

If you are serious about being fit and healthy just drop it.

INB4 dude weed lmao healthy at every tolerance level.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nah that's Alcohol. Don't let a few burnouts ruin your impression.

This for a serious answer. I like it for endurance cardio routines, but it's also good for recovery.

Vape or avoid combustion by other routes if you don't want tar in your lungs.

>Vape or avoid combustion by other routes if you don't want tar in your lungs.
literally repeating what im saying

only opened this thread because I wanted to see this pasta
thanks

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who hurt you?

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Trash Pigeon thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Facebook Gold Account so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" dancing noodle borb isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Facebook posting about a birdshit sticker. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic borbfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "TRASH PIGEON TRASH PIGEON TRASH PIGEON." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.
Forever...

thats interesting, but in the interest of truth i'd rebut with...

Did the base mesocycle of Smolov last year and took my squat from 365 to 420 while SWED w/ bong. As long as you don't smoke until after you lift you'll be fine for resistance training.

Nowhere near as hard on the body as getting drunk everyday.

This
LSD is the patrician's drug of choice

look up nick diaz. dude runs marathons/does ironman races/does triathlons.

cant speak for everyone tho when i was smoking and lifting it made me lazy as fuck and i stoped going to the gym

Yeah and he's also on steroids/PEDs

link/source to support these claims

You to the left

I smoke weed whenever I ride my bike. There are a bunch of bike paths near me and nothing is more comfy than getting stoned as fuck, putting on some music, and flying down an empty path through the forest on your bike.

I would never want to be high as im working out in a crowded, hot swety gym though. Its just not the right mindset.

Lifting on a small amount of acid is godly

I love this place I swear

is it yours?

depends on your definition of a small amount

I do the same thing. Shit is so cash bro. Feels good that my city has the biggest trail system/park system in any city on earth

marijuana is regressive tard

i don't have any scientific sources, but the most i get out of being high is when i take a hit or two to get a light effect while i go running

generally the effect is best when you have nothing to think about and only focus on whatever task is at hand

>Lowers your test
>Lowers you IQ
>Isn't some miracle cure everything drug

cannabis use before or during exercise will make you feel stoned while you are working out. If you use cannabis after exercise, however, the effects
will be delayed.

>Every nigger out there smokes it
>Niggers overall have higher test production

So wheres you research explaining that?

fuckin' feels good after a workout

I do it before a workout. It gives me a outer body perspective and helps me get 'inside' muscles far easier. I'd personally recommend it.

I don't know. I haven't smoked in about a year. I should do it again some time though. Shit was actually pretty relaxing, and I've started developing crippling anxiety since summer ended.

>ride longboard to gym on a summer morning 5am
>smoke small joint on the way
>rock up to gym, do 30minutes of cardio as the sun comes up, watching news or cartoons
>time flies by
>ride longboard home as you sober up
>home by 7am, pretty much sober, cook breakfast, carry on day as per usual
>go to gym at night and not have to worry about cardio

Why am I dying of laughter? /fit is so gay lol

Fuck off calvin

Links below m8

good lord that sounds comfy; i wonder what a bike ride as the sun comes up would be like stoned

I partake and have never missed a workout. YMMV, weed is one of those things that affects everyone a little differently. I have no issues doing either cardio or lifting while under the influence. It makes some other people uselessly demotivated, and makes some people act downright retarded. I usually smoke alone.
>All this Generation Zyklon edge
wew lads

depending on the variety it makes you energetic or lazy. the thing i noticed is that when i had high volume training the burning sensetion from the pum came in at higher reps in the set. i trained arms one day on weed and pumped those fuckers like they were baloons , no burning sensation the day after training my arms were hurting like hell like one week doms

Completely agree with this. Running while high is extra pleasant, but lifting feels particularly difficult and might not be too safe. Also like said it can get weird fast when you're surrounded by people also trying to work out.

It's excellent for anxiety, user. Worth a shot for sure.

I can only vouch for recovery - marijuana is second to none for me in that regard, all muscle soreness and tightness disappears.

stoned bike rides early in the morning or around sunset are the best
the only thing to watch out for is traffic, as weed can make you blivious of it and you risk getting hit by a car

>anxiety
you probably shouldn't use weed as a regular crutch for anxiety though, that will definitely cause some psychological dependency issues later on

I'd never really use it as a crutch, but I think it's a good way to temporarily curb this shit while I sort through whatever's causing it. If nothing else I'll have an excuse to catch up with a girl I haven't seen in a few years.

>Partake in thc every day for years
>add 20 lbs of muscle
>but... But... weed lowers testosterone!!1!
Just LOL

It's degenerate. Weed is THE most degenerate drug out there. I'm a guy who has smoked occasionally for 4 years and never got the daily smoking thing. It's fucking boring.

Try MDMA, Coke or Speed. That's some real shit. LSD and Shrooms are great for spiritual stuff.

MDMA is my favourite but the culture around it can be pretty degenerate as well. The euphoria, happiness and energy is something every being should feel at least once.

You're a fucking degenerate and you should kill yourself. Any drugs are degeneracy, and you contribute nothing to this world and it would be better off without you. You're falling for the plant jew, and you should rethink your life. Fucking scumbag.

I smoke everyday mainly after working out to chill

Doesn't seem to have any impact

This, potheads need to be purged.

>your opinion matters

Totally true, but it can be really valuable when you just want a break from all the worrying thoughts. For me, smoking weed helped me learn how to look at my problems more rationally without panicking and decide if they actually were problems (most of the time they're not). It helped me a lot when I was in my early 20's but isn't for everyone and certain strains can absolutely make things worse so do your research.

It's only going to get more acceptable user, might as well get the sand out of your vagina now.

haha so many fucking nerds in this thread, weed is for people who like to relax it helps ME relax and even snoop doog does it so why shouldn't you?

I imagine that the munchies from cannabis would be useful when bulking

It just makes me lethargic as hell and I end up skipping workouts. I ought to keep it for the weekends after a gym session.

I was wondering if this was a legit thing. It works for Micheal Phelps right?