>makes videos for almost 5 years about getting gains
>gets virtually no gains in 5 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iRjE0acNY9Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welcome to being natty, faggot.

>natty

He's reached the natty limit.

He's natty, and fairly ?tall? iirc. I don't think he's actually at his "natty limit" but hes as far as he's gonna get if he doesn't want to dedicate a large portion of his life to diet and excercise and sleeping then he isn't gonna go any further.

Probably too busy banging 18 year olds to be honest senpai.

He is able to maintain a fairly large body with good amounts of peak natural mass for 5 fucking years.

That is, in the true natty sense of the word. GAINZ.

If you just continuously chase larger number in terms of tape measurements and weight on the bar you'll either end up injured or burnt out.

He's a fraud in the sense that Dom Mazzetti isn't real and is just a character that he plays. He's a comedian and not really concerned with making huge gains. youtu.be/iRjE0acNY9Y

This as well.

he's both natty and not a spring chicken anymore, dude

thats the whole reason he's not a fraud

literally the only natty on youtube

Yeah the dude cares more about beer and cars now than he does Gainz

Jesus...how sad would it be to be forced to go to the gym every day to maintain. Like a second job.

This user is correct.

mirin beard gains

this is not natty peak, sorry

If gains are important to you then it wouldn't really be that much of a chore

you don't have to work as hard to maintain/prevent atrophy unless you're really really pushing the natty limit

look up research on detraining

Pretty sure he at least roided at the begining. There where a few videos where he got real cut&huge in a short period but then he lost gains again. Now he probably is natty cause why the fuck would he care when autistic kids made him a millionare by buying his shirts and preworkout

You literally only have to lift once every week to maintain and build.
That's it.
A full body done to full or near exhaustion workout that hits every muscle at least once a week or even twice a month, is enough to maintain all of your gains and build a bit.
Actual full body.
Not fucking squats and bench press is a full body exercise becuase it indirectly hits a few other muscles here and there bullshit either.

You should know something about "Natty peak" user. It can't be easily maintained year 'round.
You need time off to rest and let your body heal itself.
What we do and look like in our time of basic maintenance? That determines our success when we decide to peak for a while.
Most people here go into bulk/rest/fuck diet and cutting mode when fall and winter comes and begin to get cut and working out more in spring and winter.

this.
OP sounds like an autist who cannot determine when people are being sincere or not.

>makes videos for almost 5 years about getting gains
He's a fucking COMEDIAN

This. He runs a shitty youtube channel for normies, why would you expect gains?

And yet we have autists in here defending him because they want to be like him in the gym.

>muh natty limit

Basically this

Look up the first video on his dom mazetti channel. Not broscience but where the character origiated. Tell me he hasnt made gains

lmao

he doesnt even lift that seriously, watch his vlogs

he said even at his peak when he cared most about fitness he went out drinking 5 nights a week

hes just a funny chad who lifts semi-seriously

The fuck are you even talking about. Nobody things that Dom is big or strong except by normie standards, not even him.

ever seen his workouts?

He really is a bro lifter who does brosplit bullshit

OH MY GOD SOMEONE FINALLY GOT IT IM NOT SHITPOSTING WHATSOEVER FULL SRS I LOVE YOU BRO YOU ARE SMART KEEP GOING YOU GOT THIS

The show is satire you autist

there's a natty limit under perfect conditions with 100% autistic dedication to diet, exercise, training protocol, etc.

and then there's a practical natty limit where you don't invest autistic amounts of effort into training and have real life shit to do

Dom is pretty much at his practical natty limit unless he wants to do as said

You can hit your muscles 1x a week and maintain them indefinitely if your diet is straight.

This is what somebody who is A) natty and B) has a life looks like. He is clearly still in shape so he obviously works out but id guess that he also goes out drinking with friends and eats fast food from time to time. If you want to get beyond his physique you either have to become a /fraud/ or be one of the Veeky Forums shutins who spends 15+ hours a week in the gym, counts every macro and rarely if ever has a cheat meal which is hard to maintain while having a healthy social life.

not making any progress despite talking massive amounts of shit seems to be a key part of his character desu

He still dwarfs Bradley though.

that's what it means to be natty

to develop at this point his efforts and diet would have to be exponentially more controlled

Mirin hairline too?

The one with his "before" face he uses in videos oftenly?

He looks better with his shirt off (no homo)

I'm surprised to find a good comment outside of the /plg/ threads. This user here is absolutely correct (at least I can say that for a natty lifter with 4 years lifting experience), you can train 4-6 days a week, but you will not become particularly stronger and more muscular, I trained one year long 4-6 days a week and increased my weight, but was also exhausted as fuck. Then I switched to full body 2 times a week for one hour per workout at best and increased exactly as good as in my 4-6 days and also became more muscular.
Remember, it's not important how much you go to the gym, it's important how intense your workout is and with only 2 times a week you can go heavy every time, which is a lot more fun.

Eat enough and train intense, that's the way for a natty.